Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
As i already sayd i love this game also if is only the start and not hate Jenny at all i think she is a good and sweet girl under the skin ,so keep the amazing job and thx ;)(y) TrueLoveGames

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Is there at least one girl here that is a pure and innocent virgin? Or again, as usual, every single one of them - hardened whores with a vast experience.
Because I don't see a virgin tag.

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
EDIT: Updated to 0.1.2

Hey everyone,

Here's a WT mod for AOA Academy 0.1.2

• It gives you the points for each choices
  • Adds a Scene gallery.
  • Unlocks the dev gallery.

Do note that right now, you can not have all the content in one play through. I will look into doing a harem mod once I know more about how the variables will interact with one another.

I get an error message when I copy the mod into the game folder, this is normal right at the start or do I have to play something and then insert the mod

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Dunno why people don't like Jenny, she helps my mc from being spelled / not accepted in the school and from the wrath of his idiot brother.
I love the game and hope it stays true to harem (not many games with this awesome looking hot girls are harem, they mostly force you to choose 1 girl, making separate routes, this game can be crazy good and having it all)
that if it stays true to harem... since there are some fetishes that don't go well with this type of genre.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Btw I just noticed a small discrepancy @TrueLoveGames, while the calendar in Ashley's room shows June 2020, the acceptance letter shows April 21, 2018 and according to letter the 'MC should 'come before next month before the semester starts'.
Next month before the semester starts is awkward phrasing to say that MC should arrive in the month before the semester starts. It's not saying that the MC has one month from the letter's date to show up.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This update made the whole Jenny situation SO much easier to view Jenny as an imperfect person rather than a master manipulator who's got the MC by the short hairs.

I've got a long list of quibbles, which I'll send directly because they aren't worth adding here, and you can pay as much or as little attention to them as you like.

The only one I'll put here... A.O.A Academy

Should be A.O.A. if all three letters are initials. Having periods just around the O is weird.

And somewhere in the text, the full name should be specified. The U of M is the University of Minnesota (Or Michgan, Maryland, etc) on all official correspondence and signage. It's never just the initials even if everyone refers to it that way in common conversation. I feel like it's something spoilery, but if so that's just very discordant.

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
0.1.2 is way better than initial release (y), author is pretty much fixed the story (maybe even overdid it a little bit?)
But i guess there some bug with Valery final gallery image, i can't get even when i get all available points

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I dont know how was Jenny before this update (aside from what I read here), but dude, now is super likeable! All the main girls are!
Great work dev!! (y)

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The banner in the OP doesn't do justice to the girls in this game. Once you get into the game and get a close up look at the girl's faces they are absolutely gorgeous! 5/5 :love::love::love: :love: :love: and 5/5 (y)(y)(y)(y)(y) would recommend to anyone.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The writing was really nice, some odd sentences here and there, but not many. The music is kinda wasted on me though, it's not bad, but not exactly what I prefer to listen to either, so the download could've been trimmed quite a bit by leaving it out or using something shorter or simpler on a loop. But, that's really my personal opinion, if the developer feels it's right to be there, then he should, it's his game, not mine.

Reactions: Real Kreten

BLACkTORNAD0

Oct 30, 2019
I think valery might have killed someone close to her or witnessed them get murdered in front of her or is it me only?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes