Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

It's pretty much done, but I'm currently waiting on the renders for the animations and some other fixes on previous scenes. I can't exactly put an ETA on it (it depends on some variables) but it will definitely release by the end of this week. There might be a small delay depending on how fast my computer finishes the render + the time it takes for me to upload the whole game.
My internet is kinda slow (It takes roughly 3-4 hours to upload a single version so it might take up another whole day for the upload to finish.)
I hope everyone can be patient! I think everyone's going to be happy with a particular scene with the public release.
c3night_jenny_k18.jpg

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021

It's pretty much done, but I'm currently waiting on the renders for the animations and some other fixes on previous scenes. I can't exactly put an ETA on it (it depends on some variables) but it will definitely release by the end of this week. There might be a small delay depending on how fast my computer finishes the render + the time it takes for me to upload the whole game.
My internet is kinda slow (It takes roughly 3-4 hours to upload a single version so it might take up another whole day for the upload to finish.)
I hope everyone can be patient! I think everyone's going to be happy with a particular scene with the public release.
View attachment 1311814
I knew it, my honey is waiting for me. :love::love:

LOL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sep 3, 2020

View attachment 1311814
1333716_c3night_jenny_k18.jpeg

ZRf.gif

Rex72

Aug 5, 2018
Do not bother making any more of this crap game! The story is boring and a mishmash of cutaways and jumps to people you never knew why you should give a toss what they say or do. You are basically forced in to relationships you never choose or wanted and why the he** should I Care about some Witt less protection bitch? None of this makes a good adult/erotic novel/game. Just STOP making more of it, you obviously do not know how to do it!!!

Sep 3, 2020
Do not bother making any more of this crap game! The story is boring and a mishmash of cutaways and jumps to people you never knew why you should give a toss what they say or do. You are basically forced in to relationships you never choose or wanted and why the he** should I Care about some Witt less protection bitch? None of this makes a good adult/erotic novel/game. Just STOP making more of it, you obviously do not know how to do it!!!
View attachment final_60f9b7071c7ec200a6159c6f_897130.mp4

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes