Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
bro I'm confused is the public version coming out today or not don't misunderstand me I don't mind waiting as long as it takes I just want to know

oh and Jenny is love, Jenny is life
Always Jennys way.
I was just discussing those mess been done, which is leading to so much confusion on other girls path through the game.

It's been like that since the "Prologue"
eg. Ask any one but Jenny to take their top off will close down the Jenney Route.
And not getting a BJ will close down the Jade route.
I got a feeling that we should NOT be chasing the highest score (Relationship points)
But instead we should try to get the "Best" score for that route.
Yeah total mess.
Asking Jenny to take her top off , vry imp for Jenny's path, ask others Jenny path off.
If you dont allow BJ from Jade, Jade path still open.
But you know all this creating so much confusion among all players.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
It's been like that since the "Prologue"
eg. Ask any one but Jenny to take their top off will close down the Jenney Route.
And not getting a BJ will close down the Jade route.
I got a feeling that we should NOT be chasing the highest score (Relationship points)
But instead we should try to get the "Best" score for that route.
So what is the "Best" score for that route then?

The most points that can be obtained that scenario for any given girl or what?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So what is the "Best" score for that route then?

The most points that can be obtained that scenario for any given girl or what?
The most points that can be obtained for a girl , Is NOT necessarily the "Best " number of points for her.
eg. In the Prologue
Val's max points = 5, best points =3.
Rebecca's max = 3, best =1
Jade's max = 5, best = 4.
Jenney's max /best = 9, unless doing Jade route then best =8,
Choosing to go for max or best points will make changes in the paths you can take in whichever Route you choose.

[Going for max points for Val, Reb or Jade in prologue,
will cause you to miss out on their back story scenes in the hotel in Chapter 3[Beta]}.<<<UPDATE; This is WRONG !!
You can STILL go to the hotel and get their back story, Sorry>>>

The "Best points score" is different for each girl depending on which route you choose.

Last edited:

kihality

Sep 15, 2020
Makes sense that we lose sex scenes if we are not in a girl's specific route, but also losing story content which can be funny to play and useful for understanding the game story as a whole is definitely annoying...

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This is where, MC needs freedom to make choices, whom he wants to sit with at the cinema. But idk why those choice's is not available and MC is limited, if MC manages to gather enough LI points, MC should be able/allowed to pick anyone one at the cinema to balance out points. Blocking those path branching choices on those senario's makes no sense. It not only limits MC from accessing other girls on Ashley group but also LI points of those other girls become useless. There are many such situations that frustrates me.
As in all thoses games, each time you make different choices available you start to multiply the number of renders you will need for a scene.
The cinema for example, if you have lets say ten girls, making ten choices available means ten renders and if you combine this with another choice you are facing a real nightmare !
So our choices are limited, you need to think that everything has to be prepared and the dev cannot let us do anything we want.

Reactions: Gandhi Mahatma

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
The most points that can be obtained for a girl , Is NOT necessarily the "Best " number of points for her.
eg. In the Prologue
Val's max points = 5, best points =3.
Rebecca's max = 3, best =1
Jade's max = 5, best = 4.
Jenney's max /best = 9, unless doing Jade route then best =8,
Choosing to go for max or best points will make changes in the paths you can take in whichever Route you choose.
Going for max points for Val, Reb or Jade in prologue,
will cause you to miss out on their back story scenes in the hotel in Chapter 3[Beta].

The "Best points score" is different for each girl depending on which route you choose.
I haven't played Chapter 3 at all yet but how does obtaining any of those three girls max points in the Prologue cut you off from seeing their back story scenes in the hotel?

I would think if you are maxing out their points all along, you would have access to their later scenes, not the other way around?

I mean, I could see maxing out Ashley's points having this effect on Jenny and her group of girls but not maxing out any of the three girls themselves? That just seems counter-intuitive.

I know there was an early game walkthrough previously put together by someone that was stating all the in-game choices all along and would indicate what your points needed to be at at each juncture to even see said scenes/choices. Has it been updated at this point through Chapter 3 with this same information now as well?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
To obtain max points ( During Prologue) for anyone living in Jenny's house,
Requires you to choose them to remove there top !
But if anyone, but Jenny removes their top ,You will be "Friend Zoned" by her(Jenny) !
ie. She will not ask you out for the "date" in Chapter 1, Nor enter the stall in Chapter 2.
You will in effect shut down All Jenny Routes.
You are now playing an Ashley Route <EDIT>however you should still be able to get their backstories.
Unless you really screw up and not let Ashley in your bedroom in chapter 1,
MC Routes ? I have no idea what will happen with these routes or if they are even playable.

The Walkthrough, I believe that Meushi is waiting for the Full/Gold version
before updating the Walkthrough.
Therefore at the moment it does not cover the Chapter 3 [BETA] update.

Last edited:

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
As in all thoses games, each time you make different choices available you start to multiply the number of renders you will need for a scene.
The cinema for example, if you have lets say ten girls, making ten choices available means ten renders and if you combine this with another choice you are facing a real nightmare !
So our choices are limited, you need to think that everything has to be prepared and the dev cannot let us do anything we want.
You are getting me wrong, there are already seperate renders divided among each 3 seperate girls Ashley, vicky and Sung Ji. So there is no point of Blocking MC having that choice to sit with whom at the cinema, instead Dev preferred LI points to decide.(Played Beta compressed)

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
To obtain max points ( During Prologue) for anyone living in Jenny's house,
Requires you to choose them to remove there top !
But if anyone, but Jenny removes their top ,You will be "Friend Zoned" by her(Jenny) !
ie. She will not ask you out for the "date" in Chapter 1, Nor enter the stall in Chapter 2.
You will in effect shut down All Jenny Routes.
You are now playing an Ashley Route and will go to the Cinema in Chapter 3.
Unless you really screw up and not let Ashley in your bedroom in chapter 1,
MC Routes ? I have no idea what will happen with these routes or if they are even playable.

The Walkthrough, I believe that Meushi is waiting for the Full/Gold version
before updating the Walkthrough.
Therefore at the moment it does not cover the Chapter 3 [BETA] update.
In my game, I'm pretty much following a Val/Ashley route. Promised
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This being the case, I would think I should be able to access Val's back story scene in the hotel in Chapter 3 (beta) but you are indicating that I won't be able to. That doesn't seem like that should be the case, however seeing as how I haven't played Chapter 3 as of yet, I've no idea if that will actually be the case or not? Hope it's not as just because I am not pursuing Jenny, I shouldn't be locked out of scenes involving Val in them on account of that even if she is part of Jenny's group, per se. Each of the characters are their own person so I hope just because a girl is part of either Ashley's or Jenny's clique, you are not locked out of scenes of theirs because of not actually pursuing either Ashley or Jenny themselves. I mean, I can't imagine this is really going to be the case because if it is, the game is really broken if so.

Reactions: kihality

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I haven't played Chapter 3 at all yet but how does obtaining any of those three girls max points in the Prologue cut you off from seeing their back story scenes in the hotel?

I would think if you are maxing out their points all along, you would have access to their later scenes, not the other way around?

I mean, I could see maxing out Ashley's points having this effect on Jenny and her group of girls but not maxing out any of the three girls themselves? That just seems counter-intuitive.

I know there was an early game walkthrough previously put together by someone that was stating all the in-game choices all along and would indicate what your points needed to be at at each juncture to even see said scenes/choices. Has it been updated at this point through Chapter 3 with this same information now as well?
Sorry I was wrong, :oops:
I have replayed my Valery-Ashley Gameplay and you CAN choose to go to the Hotel with Jenny !
and get Valery's backstory,
I assume (and hopefully not making ASS of myself again) that the same will apply for Rebecca and Jade !
wip copy attached

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
You are getting me wrong, there are already seperate renders divided among each 3 seperate girls Ashley, vicky and Sung Ji. So there is no point of Blocking MC having that choice to sit with whom at the cinema, instead Dev preferred LI points to decide.(Played Beta compressed)
Of course there are already many renders, but do just a little math and you will notice that if you start with 3 choices you will need 3 renders but if you go on with another 3 choices you will need 9 renders for the next scene.
So the more the game goes on and the more choices you give to the player, at a certain point you get a situation you can't handle anymore.
So in every games you need to make thoses choices only temporary and merge path sometimes or you will need a full studio with a lot of people to manage all this.

Reactions: kzgobi

aiden2020

Dec 21, 2020
so are we all ignoring the fact that vicky is not included in the Relationship panel?
she's my favorite girl and it's just not fair!!

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
so are we all ignoring the fact that vicky is not included in the Relationship panel?
she's my favorite girl and it's just not fair!!
If my memory serves me right, I believe it was posted here months ago that the dev mentioned that he would include her in that panel in subsequent versions. Is she not there in ch 3 beta? :(
In any case, there's a variable in the script setting a path for her.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes