drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
This dev IMO is almost a 1 of 1 talent in the rendering department and his animation work is very high quality as well. I dont understand how they could write something this bad, all things considered. Im more interested in seeing the recovery from this than anything else.
i try not to think too much about the cartel plotline, that way the story seems good :ROFLMAO:

the only excuse i can think of is that adam is supposed to be incompetent, that's why he's making all of these dumb mistakes, kind of like tybalt from BaD, cause if he was competent then he'd win.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
i try not to think too much about the cartel plotline, that way the story seems good :ROFLMAO:

the only excuse i can think of is that adam is supposed to be incompetent, that's why he's making all of these dumb mistakes, kind of like tybalt from BaD, cause if he was competent then he'd win.
This is why the plot bothers me so much, the dev is too gifted in every other area for the narrative to be so poorly conceived. If VN development had RPG stat allocation the dev maxed their stats out on everything but storywriting which they've unfortunately left completely untouched.

A great storywriter teamed up with this dev would get a blank check from the VN community. Like I said, going for broke is still on the table. My Reptillian plot is a freebie.

rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
Is it possible to switch from the ashely path to the jenny path midway through the chapters because It does not seem like I can

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
This game is awesome but there are some bugs even I use hotfix and still have bugs. There are some misspelling and wrong names. Hopefully it will be fix.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The good in it is .. she has a constant itch she needs to .. rub off and MC is there to offer interaction.
That test in the beginning, where they all get on the same page, it made a great test about trust.
Most getting together needs both parties to want and to go to the meeting place to get along.
In the grand scheme of things, we get to see the interactions both parties are looking forward to.

Reactions: mtspl

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
Hello guys, may i ask something?
Is there alternative link download on Googledrive for Character 4 Gold Edition?
Please tag me, if there is. Thank you for your time

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes