Dec 6, 2019
it's interesting that some of the girls pretty much encourage you down the harem route but the game actually rewards you for not ever going that route.
True lmao. Guess in the future updates the interactions between the girls, whether it's bitchiness and catfights or friendships will be developed more. Alot of potential though and I'm glad I can support his Patreon. Makes the mind race though on what storylines are gonna occur after the mafia one becomes a back burner and new plot points are established.

Reactions: mtspl and JRBD2560

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
This is a freaking nice game. Play it.
I am going with The Rebecca 's path
Please note that there is a (Pure?) solo Rebecca path,
In which you do not date Jenny, nor kiss Ashley in your room.
To stop Jenny path, Choose Rebecca to remove her top, or choose Not to go on a date with Jenny.
To stop Ashley path, do not invite her into your room, or do not kiss her if she is in your room.

Also in "Gameplays" on the OP there are two guides to Rebecca story lines IF you need/want them.

Good luck and enjoy the game.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are awesome comedy/drama/police/suspense/horror/romance mod stories in games and movies and
series. The trouble is, the mob members ahve at act the part. We only see mob henchmen in this,
the mobsters are only briefly pulling the shots (val pops/uncle, head of ocal mob).
The story is nott believable in the sense that no assassin actually assassinates anibody,
the mob henchmen are useless/headless/whatever, while MC gets all the beatings for nothing.
There is a fierce sense of pride, belonging, retribution and value in a mob and their members
make for great characters, but ne has to invest in building them up and showing their story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sopranos has a great character cast and story rich action to make the plot interesting.
These asassins for the mob and their lack luster quips do nothing for this game.

Reactions: StingerWolf

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We still get nothing and the bastard looking to steal her is already here trying to damage her.
Please note that there is a (Pure?) solo Rebecca path,
In which you do not date Jenny, nor kiss Ashley in your room.
To stop Jenny path, Choose Rebecca to remove her top, or choose Not to go on a date with Jenny.
To stop Ashley path, do not invite her into your room, or do not kiss her if she is in your room.
Rebs is a plot for another update, where we can propperly focus on her
and actually get to date her, not just drool around her.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I wonder if in the next update if get to know if Clint has died ?
It didn't look good in most of my "Gameplays". :(

Dec 6, 2019
True. I think the Mobsters just are written in a cheap and poor way that doesn't move the plot forward in a way that invests the players of the game. I think that's the main gripe that people have with the mobster storyline being shoehorned into a school based dating sim.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes