JRBD2560

Feb 8, 2022
Hope the mafia storyline gets scrapped asap. Was too boring and took away too much 1 on 1 time with the bitches in the game.
I think it could work if got pushed to, say, Chapter 5 or 6. Have maybe a week time skip between 5 and 6, then we've had 4 straight chapters of knowing the girls and a two week timeframe to work with. A little more realistic that way, speaking as someone who became fast friends with someone after just a few weeks because of circumstances.

Two weeks is way more realistic than two days. Although, with that being said, I don't think I'd complain too much if it just gets removed entirely.

Reactions: juniorforlife17313

skater555

Feb 22, 2021
Besides chasing sunsets this game made me feel the feeling of truly loving a character, the level of emotions and love is what truly drives this game, which is why A.O.A is truly one of the greatest if not the greatest there is!

Dec 6, 2019
I think it could work if got pushed to, say, Chapter 5 or 6. Have maybe a week time skip between 5 and 6, then we've had 4 straight chapters of knowing the girls and a two week timeframe to work with. A little more realistic that way, speaking as someone who became fast friends with someone after just a few weeks because of circumstances.

Two weeks is way more realistic than two days. Although, with that being said, I don't think I'd complain too much if it just gets removed entirely.
Yeah, kinda did feel rushed asf

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It can't be easy to balance sexy times with an overdramatic storyline. Other games mix comedy and drama but AOA takes the drama to another level I think. Right now is the Mafia thing but what's next? Because every girl in the game has a tragic story going on. So you have to start solving issues one way or another, if not the mafia girl it would have been the child prostitution one or the heiress with an evil stepbrother and so on.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
the problem is that ppl comes here waiting for another typical college game and when they don't have what they want the crying begins.

Feb 7, 2022
Good evening, already thank you for this beautiful game. both graphically and narratively. I had a question. I'm starting the game again to get different endings. I guess I succeeded with Ashley, considering the sex scene at the end. I tried with Jenny but apart from some foreplay, I didn't manage to go any further. would I have missed anything in the adventure to get the ending scene? thanks

Reactions: Tumblingjoint

JRBD2560

Feb 8, 2022
Good evening, already thank you for this beautiful game. both graphically and narratively. I had a question. I'm starting the game again to get different endings. I guess I succeeded with Ashley, considering the sex scene at the end. I tried with Jenny but apart from some foreplay, I didn't manage to go any further. would I have missed anything in the adventure to get the ending scene? thanks
The Jenny path doesn't include a sex scene. The Mutual Masturbation scene from Chapter 3 is the furthest you go for now.

Reactions: Bulles_BIzarres
Dec 6, 2019
I'm all for the drama. But when it becomes God father/Tony Soprano esque and forced then of course people are gonna complain, gtfoh with thinking fans don't have the right to constructive criticism of games. If it didn't feel forced and a convuluted way to deal with the brother character then I'm sure people would have been for it more. I just hope there's some fireworks between the heroines if the mc is dating more than one girl though.

Reactions: JRBD2560
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes