umbrela

Jul 21, 2020
Tybalt is less an antagonist than a comic relief. Makes me thing all the male students here are complety underused. What's the point of the buff guy ? He hasn't said or done anything relevant for 4 episodes. :(
his twist made me dead, tbh. that was the thing, what I didn't expect at all

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Tybalt is less an antagonist than a comic relief. Makes me thing all the male students here are complety underused. What's the point of the buff guy ? He hasn't said or done anything relevant for 4 episodes. :(
I agree. Of course it doesn't mean that he will not be used more in the future. On the other hand, the detective and the mobsters got plenty screen time. We should face it, that despite it's start, this might not really be a college game like many thought...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
And no, I am not really convinced that bringing in the mob story in the main story line has been a smart move.
Well u are not alone there, at least it's way to soon in the story for the mob and the psychopath which wants Jenny and MC dead, for no real reason besids having fun... It's not really something u can just put aside and have a happy college life on the side

Last edited:
Reactions: umbrela

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well u are not alone there, at least it's way to soon in the story for the mob and the psychopath which wants Jenny and MC dead, for no real reason besids having fun... It's not really something u can just put aside and have a happy college life on the side
Exactly my thoughts. I am rather curious, how the dev will correct this slip up, because it is one. I really like this game, the characters etc. it would be bad for it to fail.

Reactions: mma456

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
It seems in these vn's is there always has to be an antagonist(s) sometimes they are well written into the story other times they feel shoe horned in (like the mob in this one). It still a fun one with some of the story still enjoyable.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes