dikmen90

Oct 4, 2019
if you can keep nomnoming up for the next two months, you could have something to nom nom for real:HideThePain:
Aww man! Can you guys just speed it a little bit? (Sure, i'm just kidding here. I know that thing like that take a time)

JRBD2560

Feb 8, 2022
others just stated they wanted some girl MC just swims with.
To be fair, MC and Rebecca do a lot more than just swim together. They bond over the shared experience of living without a father, which is the only time MC really gets to explore his own feelings about his father's death.

But if there is one complaint I want to raise in general, MC's dad has only been dead a week. Every relationship he gets into in this VN should explore that aspect of his life. All the focus seems to be given to the various girls' tragic backstories but MC has his OWN tragic backstory that's barely talked about outside of the Jenny and Rebecca paths.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Well, it's not really a harem game, it's a game with a couple of mini harems depending on choices. He really shouldn't have put harem as a tag because some expect it to be just a full harem game because of that. It's like a game having domination as a tag doesn't mean it's all domination. I don't think he expected that some would take it as the game's main theme and he has gotten a ton of complaints about it.
what are the mini harems?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
what are the mini harems?
You'all have to ask the dev himself because we have no fucking clue. There's been much discussion about it here.

This site should really tackle some issues regarding certain misleading tags, to be more precise the harem and animated tags.

According to this site, there's a harem if the MC can date simultaneously 3 girls (or more) who are ok with it. However, I bet my left arm that without reading those rules the vast majority would understand harems as possibly involving every single LI in a game. I doubt Arabian harems were composed of just 3 women, right?
On the other hand, a game receives the "animated" tag even if it just includes a couple of walking animations early on and then nothing. This is an adult site; if I read animated, I believe that it's sex scenes that are animated. Or at the very least, I understand that animations of any type should be a common feature in that game.

Solution? Well, to me it would be extremely easy. It would just take approving a couple of additional tags that at the moment don't exist:
- Harem: just as it is now, 3 or more girls at the same time.
- Full Harem: needs no explanation.
- Animations: just as it is now, the game contains one or more animations of any type.
- Animated: the game includes many animations, either sexual or non-sexual, or both.
- Animated Sex: again it's self-explanatory; as a general rule sex scenes are animated.

I don't think it would cost anything to implement and it would make things much clearer for everyone.

Feb 7, 2022
Hi everyone, I think a lot of people have already asked this question, but I'm asking anyway. Having loved Being a DIK and A.O.A Academy, I wanted to know if anyone had any games to recommend in the same genre?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is a mod around here with a motto: ”Stay a mistery, it is better” or something to that effect.
Was that animated gif of valerie not hitting the animated sex scene boner for you?
We got university and academy games around, just look them up. Also college.
College Kings / University of Problems . Lust Academy ...

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone, I think a lot of people have already asked this question, but I'm asking anyway. Having loved Being a DIK and A.O.A Academy, I wanted to know if anyone had any games to recommend in the same genre?
If you want actual highscool/college setting with classes to go to, Summer's Gone (no sex yet), Three Rules of Life, Fates Collide (no sex yet), Intertwined, Rebels of the College

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
guys a quick question, i got the compressed version, but now i want the full version to wait the next update and just patch up, can i take out my saves from compressed to the full version? if so, where are the saves?

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021
guys a quick question, i got the compressed version, but now i want the full version to wait the next update and just patch up, can i take out my saves from compressed to the full version? if so, where are the saves?
Yes it should work.
Save location is in C/users/(Your computer)/appdata/roaming/Ren'py/AOA academy.
Or
you can just hit windows key+R and type %appdata%
roaming/Ren'py/AOA academy.

Reactions: zacic10
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes