Vileonis

Dec 24, 2018
Soo in chapter 3 some weird stuff started to happen, Clint and Adam names got swapped for a while and i chose to stay in on place and Jenny said i didn't, i'm not sure this happens for everyone or not.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Soo in chapter 3 some weird stuff started to happen, Clint and Adam names got swapped for a while and i chose to stay in on place and Jenny said i didn't, i'm not sure this happens for everyone or not.
the game needs a proofreader to be sure. I've seen some swapped names myself.

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019

Unlocked

Hi everyone! I'm here to update you on the progress of the next chapter.
To keep it short, It's about 60% finished, and at this rate, the beta version should come during the 11/12 of April. It will also include changes made to the prologue chapter.

This chapter also has a lot more animations/scenes compared to previous releases. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but this chapter has been significantly more taxing on the rendering portion so far, which unfortunately is not something I can make any faster. There are more things I would like to show, but they're not finished rendering yet.

I couldn't be online as much as I wanted, aside from the increased workload of the project, I'm also dealing with a lot of personal stuff at the moment. Thankfully, working on this project almost always made my mood better and momentarily takes me away from my problems, albeit momentarily.

Despite that, I am excited to show what's in this chapter when it releases. Thank you so much for all of your support!
Any chance for a reupload of the pictures?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi all! I'm here again to update everyone on the progress of the next release.
In short, about 80% of the planned content is done. There are more scenes that needed to be done before I can consider it a proper release. The next chapter will include scenes for a lot of characters, the majority of them being animated this time.

The beta release will come next month. I'm not certain about the public release yet but expect it to be about two weeks after the beta release. I plan to put more into the changes I've planned for chapters beyond the prologue, but that will come after the beta version is complete.

These are trying times, with the recent war and the general state of the world's economy, I wish everyone the best of health, especially to those who are directly affected by the war.

Personally, I've had the most fun continuing the content of this chapter, due to the realization of the choices made so far in the story as we're close to the end of the first act(or season).

So far, the sneak peeks might've been leaning a bit towards the sexual nature of the character's relationships. But at this point in the story, I believe most of the relationships between you and the girls are at the point where it will happen.
Anyways, Thank you so much for your support! I hope that you can wait just for a few more weeks!

b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020

Unlocked

In short, about 80% of the planned content is done. There are more scenes that needed to be done before I can consider it a proper release. The next chapter will include scenes for a lot of characters, the majority of them being animated this time.

The beta release will come next month. I'm not certain about the public release yet but expect it to be about two weeks after the beta release. I plan to put more into the changes I've planned for chapters beyond the prologue, but that will come after the beta version is complete.

These are trying times, with the recent war and the general state of the world's economy, I wish everyone the best of health, especially to those who are directly affected by the war.

Personally, I've had the most fun continuing the content of this chapter, due to the realization of the choices made so far in the story as we're close to the end of the first act(or season).

So far, the sneak peeks might've been leaning a bit towards the sexual nature of the character's relationships. But at this point in the story, I believe most of the relationships between you and the girls are at the point where it will happen.
Anyways, Thank you so much for your support! I hope that you can wait just for a few more weeks!

The renders are very good, but cant help but asking why the dev has to make Jenny wearing make-up all the time, even when she's doing sauna ? :(

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021

Unlocked

Thanks for the sharing

ropjon

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to update from ch3 gold to ch4 gold or is the only option to download the whole game again?

Legend.Killer

Aug 12, 2021
Is there a way to update from ch3 gold to ch4 gold or is the only option to download the whole game again?
Nope .. Bad thing about this game .. Spoiler alert : you have to download the whole game
Good thing is after this update chapter will be over and A new chapter will be open to download

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

Unlocked

Wow, they all looks amazing! :love: Is Sung Ji ready for a doggy or what she is doing?

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes