Tennoujirex

Dec 26, 2021
Wow, they all looks amazing! :love: Is Sung Ji ready for a doggy or what she is doing?
I think it might be a dream of either Sung Ji herself or even the MC's dream.

If it's not a dream, then the girl sure as hell got ready to go down and dirty for someone who was even against to dating the MC just last chapter:ROFLMAO:

But all in all, Sung Ji is my one of my favorite girl in the game, so I'm just happy that she is getting love and attention from the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola
Jun 17, 2021
There is also a speciality of this game that sets it apart from other games that it does not follow the same old style like other devs . Like first handjob then tit job, foot job then blowjob and at last fucking. This game has set an example that without all this, the sex scene can be hot. just like in Ashley's case, the sex scene was actually very well made and was quite hot too. My words will fall short to appreciate TLG's work.

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
There is also a speciality of this game that sets it apart from other games that it does not follow the same old style like other devs . Like first handjob then tit job, foot job then blowjob and at last fucking. This game has set an example that without all this, the sex scene can be hot. just like in Ashley's case, the sex scene was actually very well made and was quite hot too. My words will fall short to appreciate TLG's work.
Completely agree. Those sex scenes are more romantic and emotional , it's not only about making you horney , those sence are much more than that and also help in character development .

Dec 6, 2019
Don't understand how the author makes the girls not jealous if the mc is dating more than one of them. That's just a unrealistic take on how it actually would be lmao.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Don't understand how the author makes the girls not jealous if the mc is dating more than one of them. That's just a unrealistic take on how it actually would be lmao.
As far as the routes I've done, he's only dating one at a time, that each girl knows of. The only exception would be the Jenny and Jade route. Are there any other routes where a girl knows he's dating another one?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
As far as the routes I've done, he's only dating one at a time, that each girl knows of. The only exception would be the Jenny and Jade route. Are there any other routes where a girl knows he's dating another one?
Any *Non-Solo (Pure)* Rebecca Route.

Reactions: Meushi

SathelChermoth

Mar 16, 2022
Hi. Just downloaded the game. A bit late bc just know about this forum and everything haha.. I really like the game and the animations and graphics makes it one of the best games so far. I really like the story of this game. It's one of the story that hits close to my heart.

I just finished chapter 1 and doing couple scene lf chapter 2, so I want to ask couple of things. I played this game in android, so I'm sure its different in other platform, but I have a hard time reading my choice in-game. The game I download luckily have some mod in it, so I can just choose that. But the text choice itself cant be read bc it blends with the background. The other thing is that after having a date with Jenny in chapter 1 I got a message from Aurora, but if I choose to see the message, the game will crashed. Even after I ignore it and cboose to continue to chapter 2, I still cant read it there. Is the message not suppose to be there, and the devs just forgot to clean it?

Sorry for a long post. I really like this game, and I know it probably best to play it in PC or something stronger, but I wanted to play this game everytime I have the time and opportunity, so I play it with my phone. Thanks in advance for everybody who can help me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kenzii
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes