Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi, everyone, just a quick small update here. I'm here to share the progress on the beta release for the next chapter.

Do note that chapter 5 also features the updates and improvements in the prologue chapter and slight alterations to the storyline are also included. The details for the update will be revealed once the beta version is released.

There's a lot of screentime for the majority of love interests in this chapter, with multiple intimate scenes for each of them. As of today, about 95% of the planned content had been finished.

About 60% of animations are rendered and completed, however they took a little bit more time than I expected. Admittedly, this number is lower than I'd hoped. Renders for certain scenes took significantly longer than I expected. There's also one more scene that I hope I can squeeze in before the time's up.

Unfortunately, Due to the unexpected time lost, I'd have to delay the beta release by a week. This is news that I have to share with a heavy heart. I apologize for the slight delay. The new release date would be 20th April.

That being said, I can't wait to share what I've made so far! I believe that most if not all of you will be happy with the results of this chapter!

Thank you again for your patience!

-Gunslingaa-

Oct 19, 2021

Unlocked

Hi, everyone, just a quick small update here. I'm here to share the progress on the beta release for the next chapter.

Do note that chapter 5 also features the updates and improvements in the prologue chapter and slight alterations to the storyline are also included. The details for the update will be revealed once the beta version is released.

There's a lot of screentime for the majority of love interests in this chapter, with multiple intimate scenes for each of them. As of today, about 95% of the planned content had been finished.

About 60% of animations are rendered and completed, however they took a little bit more time than I expected. Admittedly, this number is lower than I'd hoped. Renders for certain scenes took significantly longer than I expected. There's also one more scene that I hope I can squeeze in before the time's up.

Unfortunately, Due to the unexpected time lost, I'd have to delay the beta release by a week. This is news that I have to share with a heavy heart. I apologize for the slight delay. The new release date would be 20th April.

That being said, I can't wait to share what I've made so far! I believe that most if not all of you will be happy with the results of this chapter!

More Aurora and Elizabeth:love::4Head:

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020

Unlocked

Man, April's gonna be stacked. Don't worry, April 20 it is. We'll be here!

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
WTF? I already played this game from the beginning for like 3 times because of changes in variables and all that and i have to do it again?

Sorry, see you in a year or two i guess.

Gΐᴍᴍΐck

Sep 5, 2021
WTF? I already played this game from the beginning for like 3 times because of changes in variables and all that and i have to do it again?

that aurora scene looking delicious. are you sure? you can hold for a year and refuse some alone time with her :D

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Unlocked

Noticed a certain spicy preview was missing so here it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
AGAIN WITH THOSE SPOILERS!!!!

What the hell is wrong with this dev? I just don't understand it.
How can he ruin the surprise of the sex scenes for every goddamn upcoming update like that, time and again?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Noticed a certain spicy preview was missing so here it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WTF? They are fucking already? But they didn't even hold hands yet. Did they?

AGAIN WITH THOSE SPOILERS!!!!

What the hell is wrong with this dev? I just don't understand it.
How can he ruin the surprise of the sex scenes for every goddamn upcoming update like that, time and again?
Hey, who knows she might be just humping him. Don't get your hope or dick up!

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022

Unlocked

Well First of all .. Thank you for sharing .. AND Holly shit .. Looks like this update is gonna take a while for us to process it .

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
WTF? They are fucking already? But they didn't even hold hands yet. Did they?

Hey, who knows she might be just humping him. Don't get your hope or dick up!
I don't care! Even if she's just humping the MC the fact remains that now we know that their date will end in an intimate scene inside a car. So there's no wondering, no "tension", no discovery. It's just unbelievable.
And Sung Ji will blow him too! (not at the same time though)

Russell.B

Nov 1, 2020

Unlocked

Thanks you

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
Hey, least the dev has things to spoil! I can think of many dev's who try to bleed patrons dry before giving them even a sniff of what they want or just vanishing off the face of the earth. It shows the dev isn't holding Li's hostage to milk the patrons and has confidence on what he has left to show. That's got to be worth something in this world of milkers.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I don't mind that kind of spoiler if we can get rid of that stupid mafia story, i stopped to play that game during the last update because it was getting so ridiculous.
If the game can just go back to the girls and their relations with the MC i would be more than pleased!

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021

Honestly, anything to improve the story and its consistency should be considered a win IMO. The story is by far the weakest part of this VN and its not even close. Its bad bad, completely nonsensical, and not remotely plausible.

But again, look at those god damn renders. JFC. Dev could teach a master class on render design & quality. I have yet to see a VN with renders this high quality. Even DPC's monstrous setup somehow isn't churning out shit this good.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't care! Even if she's just humping the MC the fact remains that now we know that their date will end in an intimate scene inside a car. So there's no wondering, no "tension", no discovery. It's just unbelievable.
And Sung Ji will blow him too! (not at the same time though)
Maybe just don't read the update post? Unless you're a patron and he posted those without any spoiler warning?

Reactions: Before I Forget
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes