seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Is there any way to have all girls or is it only possible to only get some(at least for now,in current version)in your Harem?
Console commands + label jumping (moving backwards or forwards without rewinding) is how I had 1 save with all routes active and seeing 100% of the content.

Not a harem written into the story, nor intended, but a harem nonetheless.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I have a weird gut feeling there's going to be a scene with the pregnant secretary just to give people with that kink a nod.
Nah, she's not actually pregnant. TLGGames has found an untapped market in stomach tumor fetishists. MC will have option to help her get surgery to remove the tumor (vanilla) or not (kink). Money in the bank, invest now in tumor NFTs.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Uploads will start in a day or so. This time, I will release the Compressed version first ( the full uncompressed version coming after), due to the huge file size. I hope I can at least cut the size by half.
The beta release is the first release that broke the 3000 render count, not including animations and other stuff. That being said, with all the numbers, there are still parts that I have to cut out for the beta release because it's not quite complete yet. However, all the major scenes are fully implemented.
All the prologue changes will be deferred until the public release, due to the fact that I felt the implementation of the changes still needed more work before it's ready.
That being said, Thank you so much for all the patience. I'll see you all again tomorrow!

Klaustukas

May 29, 2020
Hey...
I'm not fanatic player of the visual novels and this is the new thing to me, and still discovering this genre. I tried only 3 games of this genre before. But I have tough criteria to match before I will invest my resources in to it and support the development.

That being said, I gave it a try and oh my my...

Before I played I went thru the few pages of discussion and found out pretty weird thing. There were few pages of criticism about the scene where "Jade" was introduced to you. I can tell from most of the commentators who didn't liked such "introduction" that they are not even 18 years old or they didn't had any experience with the communication with the opposite sex. From my personal experience I really liked such introduction because it described potential and personality of her, also the real situation from the real life how women/girls behaving with the men if they are in group of close female friends and they have playful character. I have personally experienced situation were I have been "gang up" and felt myself played. So this why I liked such introduction of "Jade" and felt immersed in to it. So my advise would be for developer ignore the people who crying about it because "they have no life experience" yet. You doing GREAT!

There is no point in saying that developer defining new standards of this genre by quality of the image. It's a fact. I played few other with high quality of the image novels, but this game is definitely defining new standards. My applause to developer and respect to your skills.
In the way how developer expressing emotions of the characters (fatigue, sadness, anger, frustration, love, sympathy, lust) is so beautiful and makes me feel as a player/reader mixed feelings and developing connection with characters on personal level. My applause. Thank you for that it was interesting experience.

For the rest... The fact that many of YOU experiencing difficulties in choosing the "girls" due to that you feel "sad", it just shows that developer managed to create a game/novel, build characters, express them in the way you had developed a "shallow" personal attachment to them, speaks volumes...

Thank you for such nice experience TLL.

realjitter

Jun 21, 2021
^I didn't understand any of your experience babbling, but if i remember correctly ( I haven't played this game since 0.3) the Dev himself wasn't happy about the Jade scene you liked so much so he just put it in there to have an early lewd scene. (some1 correct me if i'm wrong here)

But if you'd excuse me now i have to crawl back into my cave, trying to improve my skillz on how to communicate with the opposite sex...

Reactions: Awry90

Klaustukas

May 29, 2020
^I didn't understand any of your experience babbling, but if i remember correctly ( I haven't played this game since 0.3) the Dev himself wasn't happy about the Jade scene you liked so much so he just put it in there to have an early lewd scene. (some1 correct me if i'm wrong here)

But if you'd excuse me now i have to crawl back into my cave, trying to improve my skillz on how to communicate with the opposite sex...
I would say if you want to improve it you need to do the apposite?:unsure: and leave the cave? But what do I understand about it... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem with forgetting about the stories of games since the updates for most of them take around 4 to 6 months? It started happening to me more and more.

remphot75

Jul 6, 2020
Just finished a couple of times AOA and I must admit I really like the fact that almost all characters have an interesting backstory. For now Aurora seems to me the least interesting character, hopefully things will change with chapter 5.
Also hope that secondary characters like Josh, Dani, Eric, Vicky's brother get to have some development too.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
There is no point in saying that developer defining new standards of this genre by quality of the image. It's a fact. I played few other with high quality of the image novels, but this game is definitely defining new standards. My applause to developer and respect to your skills.
I've said it before as well, the render quality of TLG is truly within a league of it's own. If there is another developer pushing out better renders than TLG I am not personally aware of them.

If TLG paired up with a great story writer I would even go so far as to say this VN would be included in the 'pantheon' of dominant VNs. Im talking the Being a Diks, Eternums, City of Broken Dreamers, etc. The quality and work effort is clearly above and beyond, it's just the story that feels extremely lacking and nonsensical.

Hope we get a update soon. This shit took ages to get a new chapter that despite the quality, people prob have somewhat lost interest on. Maybe the dev will hire help with his patreon earnings to offset production tasks to get more stable updates fam
Hasn't it only been about 5-6 months? Pretty standard these days. For 3000+ renders in 5-6 months that's better than most.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Hope we get a update soon. This shit took ages to get a new chapter that despite the quality, people prob have somewhat lost interest on. Maybe the dev will hire help with his patreon earnings to offset production tasks to get more stable updates fam
you couldnt be more wrong... TLG is maybe the fastest dev around here.

Cant say of any other VN around here with more content per update in such timespan 5-6 months per update with so much content? nope not a single game out there to compare with this development speed... especially considering the top quality.

And there are VNs made by a whole TEAM out there which cant pull this off in such a time with such numbers of renders, animations and content overall and all that with this top notch quality. Really... you have to be realistic here. TLG is without a doubt one of the fastest (and best) around here in doing his work. And... he is alone.

Of course, for me updates can come fast enough, but iam realistic here... with this kind of quality, and this much content each update, 5-6 month is completely ok!

AAAAND last patch was around New Year... next one is already in the pipeline, coming out in the next days... so only 4 months in the making... expecting another top quality update... and yet, there are people complaining. uff.

I mean... come on, for real?

IF a game took more than 8-9 months and isnt delivering much more than one hour gameplay, yeah youre right to complain (which is the case for more than 90% of the games around here, maybe more)... but in this case, youre really far off here.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes