drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Of course, for me updates can come fast enough, but iam realistic here... with this kind of quality, and this much content each update, 5-6 month is completely ok!
it's usually 4 months, this one took longer cause of the christmas special.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
aaaahhh, will not make the same mistake like lastime again.... nonono... will wait for the gold edition. TLG is one of the few DEVs putting out betas, and yep, they are indeed only betas, missing some important things... Better to be patient and wait for the actual release like its meant to be... (cause the beta is not supposed to be open for everyone)

Reactions: noobchan51515

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
This update took so long hope it will be a good one , my expectations just increased over the time .
Anyone have any idea when will we get the access ??

Dec 6, 2019
you couldnt be more wrong... TLG is maybe the fastest dev around here.

Cant say of any other VN around here with more content per update in such timespan 5-6 months per update with so much content? nope not a single game out there to compare with this development speed... especially considering the top quality.

And there are VNs made by a whole TEAM out there which cant pull this off in such a time with such numbers of renders, animations and content overall and all that with this top notch quality. Really... you have to be realistic here. TLG is without a doubt one of the fastest (and best) around here in doing his work. And... he is alone.

Of course, for me updates can come fast enough, but iam realistic here... with this kind of quality, and this much content each update, 5-6 month is completely ok!

AAAAND last patch was around New Year... next one is already in the pipeline, coming out in the next days... so only 4 months in the making... expecting another top quality update... and yet, there are people complaining. uff.

I mean... come on, for real?

IF a game took more than 8-9 months and isnt delivering much more than one hour gameplay, yeah youre right to complain (which is the case for more than 90% of the games around here, maybe more)... but in this case, youre really far off here.
One chapter every 6+ months isn't fast, you couldn't be more wrong. Which is why i suggested hiring to help with the workload smh at you bruh

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Sorry, I'm just hyping people up. I'm sure it will be uploaded soon. It's buggy though.
Would you mind sharing how large it is?
Tempted to make a public torrent because i'm expecting ~12gb.

Klaustukas

May 29, 2020
One chapter every 6+ months isn't fast, you couldn't be more wrong. Which is why i suggested hiring to help with the workload smh at you bruh
It is so fascinating to read comments like this... But it can be applied generally to all the similar commentators

I have a question?
  • Can you do it faster and deliver the same quality?
  • If you can, maybe you can share with developer some tips. I'm pretty sure he will be VERY happy as he is having his own life to live in the mean time while building this. This community will also be very happy!
About option to hire someone:

it is very difficult thing to do (whiteout legally regulated labor market) , you can't just come to the "forum" and within a month find someone who will have the same vision, skills, remuneration requirements. I could understand that for developer it is like finding a person who will nurse the real baby of he's without supervision.

There is billion stories where "hired" people just not delivering because they decided to bail out with no explanation and warning.

Management, not everybody have experience in to manage a team and build reliable relationship it comes with experience. I don't know if developers have such experience but it requires additional work to do to deal with all associated risks that caries "employment"

In the end. It is not that simply as you may imagine when saying that.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes