Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
request to dev, please make jenny and Ashley, these two main girls solo path lil bit realistic, where they don't behave like that they don't mind if mc date another girl. i tried almost all famous non ntr game and my interest has gone in other games after playing this. i couldn't find that much chemistry between couples in any other games.it's hurt to see jenny throws you to other girls just for the sake of polyamory relationship and to fit harem in the game.still fucking love this game. Kudos to dev.
I somewhat agree. You can see on both Ashley and Jenny that it's torture for the both of them. That's why I said to me this game doesn't feel like a natural harem to me and if it is one it's a brutal one. I don't think I've ever in my history of playing AVN's felt guilty having to choose one girl over the other. Both are being the bigger person a stepping aside but you can see their anguish. Even doing Rebecca's Christmas special you can see that both Ashley and Jenny still loved the MC, and it was heart wrenching for me. On the flipside without the harem, that's a lot of paths and saves for me trying to keep up with. I enjoy all of the ladies, some more than others, so trying to choose between them is very difficult.
I don't care! Even if she's just humping the MC the fact remains that now we know that their date will end in an intimate scene inside a car. So there's no wondering, no "tension", no discovery. It's just unbelievable.
And Sung Ji will blow him too! (not at the same time though)
Best thing to do in this situation is to avoid the thread, they're going to keep coming. I do the same thing for games I really like, I don't care too much for spoilers, because all I need to know is that the game isn't dead.

Last edited:

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
Do you get to fuck any teachers in this?
Might sound weird but it's all I really want from this college/university genre of game

flarigand

May 7, 2020
Is there any way to have all girls or is it only possible to only get some(at least for now,in current version)in your Harem?
Forget about that for the moment, by itself, you can only have half relationships with two characters, I don't think it's within the author's plans to let that concept flow into his story.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes