PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
Im gonna waste my 500th post on you. Tell me the definition of the Adult genre
And then explain why it should be on another forum because what you just said doesn't make sense
I'm going to guess they didn't make the necessary choices to see the adult content, but that's a just a guess. I think it's possible to miss it all if you make bad decisions.

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
real question here, why removing comments mentioning BaDIK when the DEV himself put them in the actual game, at first i thought it was only a brief cameo both they have somewhat participation in the plot... is kinda harsh just removing, i know if you compare the 2 games, but if you only mention it was a cool cameo they take it down too?

Waterkonyn

Jan 2, 2022
Hello, is the download the full 4 chapters? As it looks like an awesome game, but i can only find ch 3, ch 4 and the christmas special. And i would love to start at ch 1 ofcourse :)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello, is the download the full 4 chapters? As it looks like an awesome game, but i can only find ch 3, ch 4 and the christmas special. And i would love to start at ch 1 ofcourse :)
Christmas Special is a stand alone, Chapter 4 includes all previous chapters

Reactions: Waterkonyn

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
You'all have to ask the dev himself because we have no fucking clue. There's been much discussion about it here.

This site should really tackle some issues regarding certain misleading tags, to be more precise the harem and animated tags.

According to this site, there's a harem if the MC can date simultaneously 3 girls (or more) who are ok with it. However, I bet my left arm that without reading those rules the vast majority would understand harems as possibly involving every single LI in a game. I doubt Arabian harems were composed of just 3 women, right?
On the other hand, a game receives the "animated" tag even if it just includes a couple of walking animations early on and then nothing. This is an adult site; if I read animated, I believe that it's sex scenes that are animated. Or at the very least, I understand that animations of any type should be a common feature in that game.

Solution? Well, to me it would be extremely easy. It would just take approving a couple of additional tags that at the moment don't exist:
- Harem: just as it is now, 3 or more girls at the same time.
- Full Harem: needs no explanation.
- Animations: just as it is now, the game contains one or more animations of any type.
- Animated: the game includes many animations, either sexual or non-sexual, or both.
- Animated Sex: again it's self-explanatory; as a general rule sex scenes are animated.

I don't think it would cost anything to implement and it would make things much clearer for everyone.
Most likely these tags are not stored locally and are implemented through a backend database with a contend editor or admin panel. They would have to update all three, the website(probably unless it's dynamic), the database, and the admin panel for this change to take effect. Would be a bit of work and would either cost money or time. NOT expensive though.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is there a list of which gallery items have which filename/code names? I have a walkthrough that shows the file name but I can't relate them to the actual gallery so that i could find which I'm missing

Gΐᴍᴍΐck

Sep 5, 2021
request to dev, please make jenny and Ashley, these two main girls solo path lil bit realistic, where they don't behave like that they don't mind if mc date another girl. i tried almost all famous non ntr game and my interest has gone in other games after playing this. i couldn't find that much chemistry between couples in any other games.it's hurt to see jenny throws you to other girls just for the sake of polyamory relationship and to fit harem in the game.still fucking love this game. Kudos to dev.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Is there a bug in the game or am I doing something wrong? I noticed that the photos in the gallery i unlocked in my run last night just got locked again when I opened the game today

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes