Paynne

Oct 31, 2018

Unlocked

Hi everyone! I'm here to update you on the progress of the next chapter.
To keep it short, It's about 60% finished, and at this rate, the beta version should come during the 11/12 of April. It will also include changes made to the prologue chapter.

This chapter also has a lot more animations/scenes compared to previous releases. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but this chapter has been significantly more taxing on the rendering portion so far, which unfortunately is not something I can make any faster. There are more things I would like to show, but they're not finished rendering yet.

I couldn't be online as much as I wanted, aside from the increased workload of the project, I'm also dealing with a lot of personal stuff at the moment. Thankfully, working on this project almost always made my mood better and momentarily takes me away from my problems, albeit momentarily.

Despite that, I am excited to show what's in this chapter when it releases. Thank you so much for all of your support!

Last edited:

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
eh...are 4 small pics full sized?

Unlocked

To keep it short, It's about 60% finished, and at this rate, the beta version should come during the 11/12 of April. It will also include changes made to the prologue chapter.

This chapter also has a lot more animations/scenes compared to previous releases. I apologize if it's taking a lot of time, but this chapter has been significantly more taxing on the rendering portion so far, which unfortunately is not something I can make any faster. There are more things I would like to show, but they're not finished rendering yet.

I couldn't be online as much as I wanted, aside from the increased workload of the project, I'm also dealing with a lot of personal stuff at the moment. Thankfully, working on this project almost always made my mood better and momentarily takes me away from my problems, albeit momentarily.

Despite that, I am excited to show what's in this chapter when it releases. Thank you so much for all of your support!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Valery Rebecca Elizabeth Sung Ji fk me this game is hard to choose just one LI
Yeah kinda takes the whole point of harem out of the harem game idea. I could understand being able to chose which girls to include or exclude but claiming your a harem game then forcing players to chose one girl over the other is the most messed up thing I have seen in a while. I gave up playing the game cause to me that tag is nothing but bullshit.

Reactions: Cotytto and EJW

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Yeah kinda takes the whole point of harem out of the harem game idea. I could understand being able to chose which girls to include or exclude but claiming your a harem game then forcing players to chose one girl over the other is the most messed up thing I have seen in a while. I gave up playing the game cause to me that tag is nothing but bullshit.
for now the game does not force you choosing just one girl. I want to choose only one LI. because is how this game makes more sense to me. but of course i will try all the options anyway

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019

Unlocked

Ooooooh, more Sung Ji content!!! :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NukaCola and mma456

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Well, it's not really a harem game, it's a game with a couple of mini harems depending on choices. He really shouldn't have put harem as a tag because some expect it to be just a full harem game because of that. It's like a game having domination as a tag doesn't mean it's all domination. I don't think he expected that some would take it as the game's main theme and he has gotten a ton of complaints about it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The post got 40 thumbs up and smiley faces and hearts, got repostred a number of times,
got confused for Sung and others just stated they wanted some girl MC just swims with.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes