Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969

Do you have a roughly idea when you will have finished your mod for AOA?
Without a walkthrough, the game is a disaster and the previous mods were unfortunately all only there to ensure that the savegames no longer worked with every update.

That's why I'm eagerly awaiting your mod.

Small question, would it be possible to include a chapter selection in the mod?
Like, you choose your LI and start in the selected chapter with her maximum score,
or would that be too difficult to program, or would the savegames be scrapped?

I'm just tired of starting over and over again with every update...
Good morning. I don't have a timeline on the port yet. I've completed 100% thru end of Ch3 of the ChoiceGuide and the FreeRoam guide, and the SanchoGallery is done (~24 scenes if I remember correctly). I've incorporated SanchoCheats into this port so you can actively change (correctly) LI points, routes, etc. I still need to code the routes to automatically disable the routes that wouldn't otherwise be accessible that the route the player turns ON like I do in my other mods (this insures the tightest "pure" playthrough even though the player decided to use the cheat system). I also need to write additional proper split scenes as I progress into Ch4 & Ch5 for the ChoiceGuide/FreeRoam guide. So far I'm very selective on which scenes I split so as to insure they maintain the purest playthrough as possible (most are 100% clean, no additional variables changes even though the split is seen by the player). These can be a bitch to code correctly. The easy way is to simply loop scenes but then the player picks up additional variables that would have otherwise been impossible... which is lazy coding imho. I don't roll that way as most folks know by now.

It takes a while to do this proper. I've been on it every single day since I started pushing out teaser pics/vids. This mod is on par with BaDIK in regards to complexity and sheer mass of code. This is no small feat to be certain. If the individual enjoyed my other large title versions of SanchoMod (BaDIK, LoF, UoP, Eternum, etc.) then this is over the top to those since it used the very latest of my core and has the vastly superior FreeRoam guide that is now truly dynamic in nature. I think you'll be impressed. There's no way I can see it's possible that a player won't benefit from at least one of the shit-tons of features I'm packing into this bad boy.

With a gain of salt though, the dev's code is rather buggy and I'm doing my best to sort things out while maintaining future-proof code. I've not failed previously in this strategy but I won't lie, this one is a beast to correct and still keep it tight. These types of issues are what sets me back from constantly typing in code as I have to periodically stop and re-analyze conditionals and other variables... which to do 100% correct eats time from the clock.

I know this is a wall of text post but I've always been transparent and trying to be as clear and detailed as possible without getting too far into the "weeds". I'll keep y'all posted of course as I always do.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i have a few questions .. because of what i've read ingame .... 1st what makes anyone think for a second .. that a farm guy doesn't know shit about a gun ... 1st off if you really think that .. you never lived on a farm .... 2nd so our MC lives on a farm with no water around ??? ... thats just stupid .. seeing how they had won the biggest harvest award ... seems like there water around close .. right ? ... then how the hell do you figure the MC can't swim ... again ... sorry .. all this means is whoever made this game has no idea what life on a farm is like ... but then again .. like so many other games on this site ... the MC is made to be a freakin wuss ..... i wish you Dev(s) would do a little research before making these games ....
ok now .... i think i'll stop complaining about the MC ...
well i won't bitch or complain about the girls ... which they undoubtedly can be repaired ... makes them . maintain certain attitudes .. they posses which changes as the game progresses ....
ok sorry sounds like complaining again ... just thinking this would help , make the game a little better is all ....

now with all i've said i still like your game alot .. its among my favorites .. so thanks and sorry again for my opinion .. which for most probably doesn't mean much :ROFLMAO:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y) i give this game 5 thumbs up :)

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Meushi

Since you're consolidating these issues as well - I've stumbled on another old problem in Ch3 that's not game-breaking but leaves out a chunk of dialogue possibilities out of any possible playthrough. Check your notes if you have this one listed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ugh.

Reactions: Meushi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sooo... Jennys Path its sexless or am im missing something?
In Ch5 to obtain Jenny lewd this is your correct answer (without hacking shit up):
  • Be one Jenny's route from the get-go (duh) and stay until Ch3 (can't be Val's Route, etc)
  • During the Ch3 night event (where you stay with Jenny) you will auto obtain (C3NightEvent_Jen and JenRoute2) due to being on JenRoute.
  • In Ch5 during the Academy freeroam select Jenny (the lewd event simply requires JenRoute2).
  • Done.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
i guess it is better to post bugs on their discord, it does not seem like TrueLoveGames visits this site anymore, and their discord rules don't allow "mentioning pirate sites" (so links to this thread get deleted)

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I hope I don't get in trouble for this but I get a song in my head and then I see the pics and I have to make it. Plus AOA is one of my favorites long burns along with some others :)

Reactions: Ahchi

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update:

Good evening,

I've spent so many hours on the SanchoCheats portion of the code to insure all the routes toggle other routes/variables T/F as required that I might as well create a post that shows all you non-mod pervs the recipe for each and every route/harem/combo. It won't be this post but know I'll do that for you AFTER I complete the mod (it's my priority of course). Just know that I've worked my cheats just like I did in BaDIK where if the player chooses certain routes/variables that related routes/variables that couldn't otherwise be possible are automatically changed. As a simple/quick example if you select Aurora's RomRoute in SanchoCheats it automatically turns OFF Elizabeth's RomRoute and vice-versa. These automations become extremely complex when 3 or more paths/variables are involved as you can imagine from the math. Let's just say that the AshleyHarem variable gave me a few fits since it's automated in the OEM code dependent on 3 other different variables, all of which I had to account for separately, etc.

This is a shit-ton of work to pull off correctly but insures that if you're going to cheat it keeps your playthrough and thus save files as "pure" as possible. No one else does this except SanchoMod, it's exclusive... but I'm different in that when I provide the player a tool that the damn thing is a fucking SnapOn and not some WallyWorld knock-off in regards to quality. You'll please excuse my excessive language but I'm just a bit both frustrated and saddened deeply after the events that occurred in my beloved state of TX this afternoon.

Regards as always. I'd give you some teaser pics but this portion of the mod truly needs a vid to explain visually and I'm just not up to producing it at the moment. I'm gonna grab another adult beverage, crank up some tunes to 11, and bury myself back into the code to get my mind off things. Y'all be well and kind to one another.

'Till next time,
-Sancho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969
Small question, would it be possible to include a chapter selection in the mod?
Like, you choose your LI and start in the selected chapter with her maximum score,
or would that be too difficult to program, or would the savegames be scrapped?

I'm just tired of starting over and over again with every update...
I realize I didn't exactly address you question above in my previous reply to you, but know that via the SanchoCheats screen as noted in the above post you can basically do that... load a save from whatever chapter you have and change the paths/relp points as desired. I can't guarantee that the outcome expected is 100% but it'll be close (I'm going up to 3 variables back per route). The ChoiceGuide always tell you 2 things besides the normal relp/event change from each choice, it tells you when a choice is either "Required to obtain" or "Cannot obtain" future major conditions such as routes/scenes. You can use this information for the knowledge of your playthrough whether you elect to cheat or not as you wish. You'll always know where your at with choices just like all my other mods with dynamic ChoiceGuide...it changes automatically according to your current playthrough.

I hope that more fully addresses your question. Basically the answer is "yes" but in a different way than you may have originally been thinking it would look like. Regards.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I hope that more fully addresses your question.
It does.
That means I only need to start over with one LI and skip to the end of Chapter 4, save and then, thanks to your cheats, I can split this savegame into all possible paths.

Thanks for your work, I am eagerly waiting for your mod.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes