Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
And a new(?) bug at the gym with Valery:
That's something on your end, that scene image works fine:
1653481407357.png

If you wish to fix for your install:
  1. Create a folder structure under "game": make a folder "images" then within that folder create another named "Chapter1". The result directory tree would look like this for reference: (VN's main folder name)/game/images/Chapter1
  2. Inside that "Chapter1" folder/directory place the attached image insuring it's named exactly: c1ValGym_r13.webp
Done.

Reactions: Aristos

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Is there any way to get Jenny to tell Kale that they want to kill Adam?
what i don't get is why don't the MC just let them in at the party .... just sneak into another room and open the door for them ... butt noooo ... that would be to easy :rolleyes:

Reactions: NukaCola

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
what i don't get is why don't the MC just let them in at the party .... just sneak into another room and open the door for them ... butt noooo ... that would be to easy :rolleyes:
Don't forget to make sure everyone knows of your plans to potentially kill Adam. There's never that one person who doesn't shut the fuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
SanchoMod progress update:

Good evening,

I've spent so many hours on the SanchoCheats portion of the code to insure all the routes toggle other routes/variables T/F as required that I might as well create a post that shows all you non-mod pervs the recipe for each and every route/harem/combo. It won't be this post but know I'll do that for you AFTER I complete the mod (it's my priority of course). Just know that I've worked my cheats just like I did in BaDIK where if the player chooses certain routes/variables that related routes/variables that couldn't otherwise be possible are automatically changed. As a simple/quick example if you select Aurora's RomRoute in SanchoCheats it automatically turns OFF Elizabeth's RomRoute and vice-versa. These automations become extremely complex when 3 or more paths/variables are involved as you can imagine from the math. Let's just say that the AshleyHarem variable gave me a few fits since it's automated in the OEM code dependent on 3 other different variables, all of which I had to account for separately, etc.

This is a shit-ton of work to pull off correctly but insures that if you're going to cheat it keeps your playthrough and thus save files as "pure" as possible. No one else does this except SanchoMod, it's exclusive... but I'm different in that when I provide the player a tool that the damn thing is a fucking SnapOn and not some WallyWorld knock-off in regards to quality. You'll please excuse my excessive language but I'm just a bit both frustrated and saddened deeply after the events that occurred in my beloved state of TX this afternoon.

Regards as always. I'd give you some teaser pics but this portion of the mod truly needs a vid to explain visually and I'm just not up to producing it at the moment. I'm gonna grab another adult beverage, crank up some tunes to 11, and bury myself back into the code to get my mind off things. Y'all be well and kind to one another.

'Till next time,
-Sancho
Ive said it before, but I'll say it again. Your mods and the work you put into them are awesome! Can't wait to give this one a go when its ready :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't forget to make sure everyone knows of your plans to potentially kill Adam. There's never that one person who doesn't shut the fuck up.
yeah the game would probably do ujust that anyway .... and you would have to ask yourself why !

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone find it slightly annoying that mid sex scene the characters keep asking for permission for every little thing? It starts to feel unnatural at times
Maybe it's more PC? heard that a wife can charged her husband for rape if they have sex without asking nowadays.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Does anyone find it slightly annoying that mid sex scene the characters keep asking for permission for every little thing? It starts to feel unnatural at times
don't you need written consent today (in some countries)? So more realism please! Just a quicky? Please sign here & here. For a start.... want to switch to anal, please sign this form! o_O

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Finally I started playing this game after this time where I only played ch1 maybe ch2.

Honestly, Adam is probably one of the worst assholes I know of all VN's I have played... I really want to do something to him. His face is so beautiful to beat.

I very much hope he gets what he deserves.

I'm in the first h-scene with Jenny for now (first kiss, and masturbating) I think, this is ch.3? I'm not sure.

But there is still a lot ahead of me. Then I plan to play all over again because I want to play all routes.
I love Elizabeth, Jenna and Ashley.:love:

And I'm starting to like Valery.. poor girl.:cry:

Oct 14, 2021
I'm starting to wonder what will the game be about when the problem we have on adam is gone. Will it the game end there or will there be more? I certainly hope there will be more cause the game is currently 5gb and yes it is quite big compared to other renpy games but I still think this game will at least get to 10gb - 15gb cause its a great renpy game even if it has some little bugs and it will be greater to have a 10gb - 15gb of content to play with.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I figured on Jenny or Valery's path I would've gotten the Sung Li scene, I was certain I chose her path but oh well. I finally got through chapter 5 and there was things I liked and some things I didn't like. Regrading the storyline:

* I don't get how one minute we went from the Dalias Cartel offering to get rid of Adam for Jenny, then that turns into Kale suggesting that the MC does it himself. Are they not in the Cartel with plenty of foot soldiers and shooters that could easily do the job themselves? But of course, the good ole farm boy has to potentially jeopardize his future by offing this stain on society Adam himself. It's definitely not the worst idea but I hope there's an intervention of some kind. But at the same time this Adam problem isn't going anywhere, he's hell bent on ruining Jenny and humiliating her and the people she cares about. He wants to degrade her for everyone to see at this party, so him being killed would pretty much solve everyone's problems.

* Even if Jenny and the girls were to leave with new identities, what's to stop Valery's pursuers from finding them again? Going on the run and leaving AOA seems like the worse case scenario at least until her pursuers are completely dealt with, so Adam getting killed kinda seems like a must.

* I thought this Finn guy was going to help or bring something to the table but it turns out that's he's just another gas bag taking up space. I'm glad the MC was there to get Rebecca away from that prick, if he was this obsessive about Rebecca's mom, I'm sure he now has his sights set on what's left of her, her legacy. He went total creep mode in the dean's office and is most likely gonna come back at some point in the story.

* I starting to like Jade more and more, didn't see it happening but she's cool. There still need to be other things that she and the MC can build on other than just fucking, this is what? The 4th sex scene with her already? I wanna more from her other than just her spreading her legs.

* Valery and the MC moving at a slow pace is what's best for both parties involved, she's going to have to learn to enjoy the whole experience of sex all over again and it's a difficult predicament to be in.

Speaking of pace, I wasn't expecting this many sex scenes in this one update. Some felt a tad bit rushed to me, that's just my opinion. I enjoyed Jenny's scene overall, even though my knees ached just thinking about that hardwood floor. I thought the scene with Elizabeth was sexy, both parties knew what they wanted and got down to it. The Aurora scene was disappointing though, she's one of my favorites but it just felt like a cheap hookup, not to mention there wasn't any angles or POV's. It felt very softcore to me, like a Cinemax adult movie sex scene.

But overall, I enjoyed this chapter 5. The father just passed so we'll see where this goes, hopefully, Adam gets poisoned, or trample by a bunch of cast members from My 600lb Life, or hit by speeding bus. All of the above would definitely please me.

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Hi guys I downloaded ch.5 gold but I reach the end of ch.4 "hope" and that's it it gives me the message of "this is the end of the current version" and jumps to the main menu .Does any one have this problem and how can I play ch.5

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Before I Forget

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I figured on Jenny or Valery's path I would've gotten the Sung Li scene, I was certain I chose her path but oh well. I finally got through chapter 5 and there was things I liked and some things I didn't like. Regrading the storyline:

* I don't get how one minute we went from the Dalias Cartel offering to get rid of Adam for Jenny, then that turns into Kale suggesting that the MC does it himself. Are they not in the Cartel with plenty of foot soldiers and shooters that could easily do the job themselves? But of course, the good ole farm boy has to potentially jeopardize his future by offing this stain on society Adam himself. It's definitely not the worst idea but I hope there's an intervention of some kind. But at the same time this Adam problem isn't going anywhere, he's hell bent on ruining Jenny and humiliating her and the people she cares about. He wants to degrade her for everyone to see at this party, so him being killed would pretty much solve everyone's problems.

* Even if Jenny and the girls were to leave with new identities, what's to stop Valery's pursuers from finding them again? Going on the run and leaving AOA seems like the worse case scenario at least until her pursuers are completely dealt with, so Adam getting killed kinda seems like a must.

* I thought this Finn guy was going to help or bring something to the table but it turns out that's he's just another gas bag taking up space. I'm glad the MC was there to get Rebecca away from that prick, if he was this obsessive about Rebecca's mom, I'm sure he now has his sights set on what's left of her, her legacy. He went total creep mode in the dean's office and is most likely gonna come back at some point in the story.

* I starting to like Jade more and more, didn't see it happening but she's cool. There still need to be other things that she and the MC can build on other than just fucking, this is what? The 4th sex scene with her already? I wanna more from her other than just her spreading her legs.

* Valery and the MC moving at a slow pace is what's best for both parties involved, she's going to have to learn to enjoy the whole experience of sex all over again and it's a difficult predicament to be in.

Speaking of pace, I wasn't expecting this many sex scenes in this one update. Some felt a tad bit rushed to me, that's just my opinion. I enjoyed Jenny's scene overall, even though my knees ached just thinking about that hardwood floor. I thought the scene with Elizabeth was sexy, both parties knew what they wanted and got down to it. The Aurora scene was disappointing though, she's one of my favorites but it just felt like a cheap hookup, not to mention there wasn't any angles or POV's. It felt very softcore to me, like a Cinemax adult movie sex scene.

But overall, I enjoyed this chapter 5. The father just passed so we'll see where this goes, hopefully, Adam gets poisoned, or trample by a bunch of cast members from My 600lb Life, or hit by speeding bus. All of the above would definitely please me.
I don't see any other option - Adam has to die. Motherfucker.

But the fact that the MC is supposed to do it? I don't see it well..
Why should an MC spoil his future? additionally .. MC has never had any contact with violence, weapons .. so we do not know if he would have succeeded.

Honestly, I haven't finished ch.5 yet. I'm after that scene with that creep Finn in the dean's office.
But from the very things Adam does, I want to kill him... He will not stop at anything. Greedy bastard.

Running away is not the solution.

Reactions: Wicked Garden

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
My favourite part of the game so far is when Adam blackmails Jenny by threatning the MC's life while sending evidence directly from his phone to Jenny's. He doesn't even have a contract or anything ready for her to sign just her word and let's the MC go.

It's not like Adam is powerful and well known and Jenny could literally take the video message directly to as many news outlets or journalists as she wanted paralysing the police force from acting against her with the light of the media watching and forcing there hand against adam and the cartel.

Nah the genius play here is to act like a victim while taking all the credit from the girls for being so helpful.

I try not to think about these things when I play because I really do like the girls and the relationships the player builds with them.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't see any other option - Adam has to die. Motherfucker.

But the fact that the MC is supposed to do it? I don't see it well..
Why should an MC spoil his future? additionally .. MC has never had any contact with violence, weapons .. so we do not know if he would have succeeded.

Honestly, I haven't finished ch.5 yet. I'm after that scene with that creep Finn in the dean's office.
But from the very things Adam does, I want to kill him... He will not stop at anything. Greedy bastard.

Running away is not the solution.
I feel the same way, I might shed a tear of happiness if Adam dies. But I have to feel for the MC, the guy goes to college and within a week, he's kidnapped, beaten, and now he's tasked with killing someone. I bet milking cows seems like light work compared to now.
My favourite part of the game so far is when Adam blackmails Jenny by threatning the MC's life while sending evidence directly from his phone to Jenny's. He doesn't even have a contract or anything ready for her to sign just her word and let's the MC go.

It's not like Adam is powerful and well known and Jenny could literally take the video message directly to as many news outlets or journalists as she wanted paralysing the police force from acting against her with the light of the media watching and forcing there hand against adam and the cartel.

Nah the genius play here is to act like a victim while taking all the credit from the girls for being so helpful.

I try not to think about these things when I play because I really do like the girls and the relationships the player builds with them.
I wish it was that simple. Adam being taken down after incriminating himself would be humiliating for someone like him. But still my hope is that during this party the opposite of what Adam is expecting happens, he's thinks he's going there to make a scene, a spectacle by mocking Jenny but it would be nice if instead the party is where his downfall happens.

Last edited:

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

They expected Jenny to not agree to kill Adam. That's why Kale was already waiting right after to talk to the MC about the real offer. The cartel was already complaining that Adam broke the agreement, yet they never touched him. Kale also said it's too complicated and Adam was too powerful. That's why they needed someone else to take care of Adam for deniability.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I think the dev wanted to give all the girls atleast one scene with the MC before reaching the party.
So far, all the girls have scenes now, with the exception of Rebecca, though she does have that Christmas thing.

Yeah, the Aurora scene was too dark. But it does convey her eagerness for the MC. Also, she knows she's at a disadvantage with the other girls, so she really needs to push.

engramy82

May 19, 2018
Hi guys I downloaded ch.5 gold but I reach the end of ch.4 "hope" and that's it it gives me the message of "this is the end of the current version" and jumps to the main menu .Does any one have this problem and how can I play ch.5
Can any one help me with this please

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes