Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
It's hard for me to say... but I didn't like the scene with Elizabeth. (I love Elizabeth..) But angles during a sex scene with Elizabeth could be better. We didn't see any penetration at all. But besides this, all good.

With Aurora too..

Reactions: Anderson Co

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
They expected Jenny to not agree to kill Adam. That's why Kale was already waiting right after to talk to the MC about the real offer. The cartel was already complaining that Adam broke the agreement, yet they never touched him. Kale also said it's too complicated and Adam was too powerful. That's why they needed someone else to take care of Adam for deniability.
It still doesn't make it any better, "It's too complicated and Adam was too powerful" so convince a college kid in his first week to potentially throw his life away? I mean they're the Cartel, not some local street gang. Normally they have people to take those kind of falls, they don't usually rely on pedestrians to do their dirty work.
It's hard for me to say... but I didn't like the scene with Elizabeth. (I love Elizabeth..) But angles during a sex scene with Elizabeth could be better. We didn't see any penetration at all. But besides this, all good.

With Aurora too..
Yeah, I don't wanna say that the scene was fully wasted because it wasn't, it's just that sex scenes are critical to me. When you have extremely beautiful characters like Jenny, Elizabeth and Aurora having their first lewd scenes you're going to want more options, different positions and angles. And those three scenes lacked that, like I wanted to see Jenny in other positions, especially it being her first time versus just doggie. Fortunately, they're going to be more scenes in the future and opportunities to make those scenes better.

Last edited:

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
Help Please

I have played mod and no mod and even used hot fixes but can never get to chapter 5. my download was from this site Mega View attachment 1825985
and from Patron I got the Public version even though I was a patron at the time.
I get to where the screen shows the wallpaper awarded then game freezes. can someone help. This is my only game with this much tro
uble

View attachment 1825981

The last image I get is
View attachment 1825982

Found error was a typo in scene chp_4_ script the last line was Pause 1.0 then Pause 2.0 not return
found it in an unren version that had a mod now it runs chp5_
Can you share your solution ?, i have the same issue and another @engramy82 also have this problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: engramy82

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
ONly babe Mc has backstory heart crushingly spilling into his newfound freedom is his childhood crush/bff.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Can you share your solution ?, I have the same issue and another @engramy82 also have this problem.
I did, it took several attempts to find. with Unren and scrappy mod installed to unlock all chapters. others wise unren only give chapter 3 not the rest.
The problem is chapter 4 does not complete its end. so chapter 5 cant start chapter 4 is locked up in a pause loop. other chapters do not end with a pause so I took a chance to remove them and it worked.

Last lines of CHP4...
if persistent.Galc4_10 == True:
$ persistent.wallpaper11 = True
show PHONE_WP_VAL_1 with dissolve
"You unlocked a special Valery wallpaper!"

pause 1.0

pause 2.0
return

it should look like this......

return

That's how I fixed it to run for me

Schipp1988

Dec 5, 2021
I did, it took several attempts to find. with Unren and scrappy mod installed to unlock all chapters. others wise unren only give chapter 3 not the rest.
The problem is chapter 4 does not complete its end. so chapter 5 cant start chapter 4 is locked up in a pause loop. other chapters do not end with a pause so I took a chance to remove them and it worked.

Last lines of CHP4...

pause 1.0

pause 2.0
return

it should look like this......

return

That's how I fixed it to run for me
Hi Tnx for this but where do i need to check/ change this, there are a lot of files in the game folder :).

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I know how "vague" the "harem" part is, but i tried to min-max the routes and if I did things right, FOR NOW the max i could get was 4 (+2 sides routes) at the same playthrough, the most conflicting routes are:

Ashley: Jenny, Vicky, Sung Ji
Sung Ji: Ashley, Vicky
Vicky: Ashley, Sung Ji
Jenny: Ashley, Valery
Valery: Jenny, Rebecca
Rebecca: Jade, Valery
Jade: Rebecca
Aurora: Elizabeth
Elizabeth: Aurora

So the most optimal route is:
1. Jenny (w/ Jade) + Sung Ji (w/ Ash) + Rebecca + Aurora

- Well, Jenny is the covergirl which means she's probably will have more screen time, also Ashley, even on this route, still pretty determined to be with MC AND there's a "bJenHarem" flag triggered during Jenny and Jade video call, meaning a possible Jenny+Jade fun...
- Sung Ji have a "bAshSungHarem1" flag on her path meaning a possible Ash+Sung 3way in the future so...
- Rebecca is the safest route since she explicit tells that she's cool with sharing, also, she is cute as fuck...
- Aurora or Elizabeth is kind of irrelevant (for now), go with your personal taste, but Aurora is the most "outsider" in the main plot so I think her path will interfere less with others.

Then you could try:
2. Ashley + Elizabeth + Val + Jade

For getting most of the content with the minimum playthroughs.
To get Jade on Val route be sure to have enough nJadeLove points to enter the fitting room with her ;)
Sad thing is that i didn't manage to fit Vicky (and after ch5, MAYBE Jade too*) in those playthoughts :(.

Update: Seems like after v0.5 Val route kills Jade route too :(
Update2: Maybe, missing this specific Jade scene doesn't really kill her route, I can only confirm this on the next update though :unsure:

So, I've updated my "Path Guide" (is this even a thing :ROFLMAO:) cuz i think that MAYBE... just maybe, missing Jade scene on ch5 won't kill her route... but we can only confirm that on the next chapter :unsure:

Reactions: Meushi

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Hi Tnx for this but where do i need to check/ change this, there are a lot of files in the game folder :).
Remember, it needs both unren and Scrappy mod to unlock access from a clean install. yours may be slightly different depending location of install.
AoA mod scrappy CHP5_GOLD-pc\game\SCENES\Chapter4\Main_script.rpy

Reactions: Schipp1988

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod progress update:

Good evening,

I've spent so many hours on the SanchoCheats portion of the code to insure all the routes toggle other routes/variables T/F as required that I might as well create a post that shows all you non-mod pervs the recipe for each and every route/harem/combo. It won't be this post but know I'll do that for you AFTER I complete the mod (it's my priority of course). Just know that I've worked my cheats just like I did in BaDIK where if the player chooses certain routes/variables that related routes/variables that couldn't otherwise be possible are automatically changed. As a simple/quick example if you select Aurora's RomRoute in SanchoCheats it automatically turns OFF Elizabeth's RomRoute and vice-versa. These automations become extremely complex when 3 or more paths/variables are involved as you can imagine from the math. Let's just say that the AshleyHarem variable gave me a few fits since it's automated in the OEM code dependent on 3 other different variables, all of which I had to account for separately, etc.

This is a shit-ton of work to pull off correctly but insures that if you're going to cheat it keeps your playthrough and thus save files as "pure" as possible. No one else does this except SanchoMod, it's exclusive... but I'm different in that when I provide the player a tool that the damn thing is a fucking SnapOn and not some WallyWorld knock-off in regards to quality. You'll please excuse my excessive language but I'm just a bit both frustrated and saddened deeply after the events that occurred in my beloved state of TX this afternoon.

Regards as always. I'd give you some teaser pics but this portion of the mod truly needs a vid to explain visually and I'm just not up to producing it at the moment. I'm gonna grab another adult beverage, crank up some tunes to 11, and bury myself back into the code to get my mind off things. Y'all be well and kind to one another.

'Till next time,
-Sancho
SanchoMod

Good evening folks. I apologize for the lack of progress updates the last couple of days but a some other VN's I mod received updates and got me off track for a bit. I'm back on it now and this is where I'm at currently and where I hope to complete sometime this weekend:
  • Ch 3 & 4 completely reworked after I started Ch 5 and had a brilliant idea on how to make the freeroams even better... you'll get the fruits of that once you see it for yourself.
  • Ch 5 is ~75% done but I still need to detail the dynamic ChoiceGuide more thorough (given limited space in the choice buttons).
  • Dynamic FreeRoam - Need to finish the few in Ch5. Ch1-4 are near perfection imho so those are done.
  • SanchoCheats - this one has given me more than a few fits. Insuring you the purest cheat process has proved to be more coding and more in depth than BaDIK was... it's kinda whack tbh but I'm almost done with it. The outlier according to my notes is to integrate Jenny's routes correctly into the fold and it's hopefully done, but obviously will need to triple-check it.
  • SanchoGallery - the gallery is coded 100%, I just need to set the code hooks for Ch 5 into the dialogue scripts. This is the easy part so no biggie.
  • Whatever else I'm not thinking of at the moment.
Anyway it's time for a Crown & Coke refill and to get to it. The ribeyes are already marinating for this evening's grill-fest so I'm good to go for a while. I'll keep ya updated and leave you with a few fresh teasers for the helluvit. Regards.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
SanchoMod

Good evening folks. I apologize for the lack of progress updates the last couple of days but a some other VN's I mod received updates and got me off track for a bit. I'm back on it now and this is where I'm at currently and where I hope to complete sometime this weekend:
  • Ch 3 & 4 completely reworked after I started Ch 5 and had a brilliant idea on how to make the freeroams even better... you'll get the fruits of that once you see it for yourself.
  • Ch 5 is ~75% done but I still need to detail the dynamic ChoiceGuide more thorough (given limited space in the choice buttons).
  • Dynamic FreeRoam - Need to finish the few in Ch5. Ch1-4 are near perfection imho so those are done.
  • SanchoCheats - this one has given me more than a few fits. Insuring you the purest cheat process has proved to be more coding and more in depth than BaDIK was... it's kinda whack tbh but I'm almost done with it. The outlier according to my notes is to integrate Jenny's routes correctly into the fold and it's hopefully done, but obviously will need to triple-check it.
  • SanchoGallery - the gallery is coded 100%, I just need to set the code hooks for Ch 5 into the dialogue scripts. This is the easy part so no biggie.
  • Whatever else I'm not thinking of at the moment.
Anyway it's time for a Crown & Coke refill and to get to it. The ribeyes are already marinating for this evening's grill-fest so I'm good to go for a while. I'll keep ya updated and leave you with a few fresh teasers for the helluvit. Regards.
Yay!!!!

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
So, I've updated my "Path Guide" (is this even a thing :ROFLMAO:) cuz i think that MAYBE... just maybe, missing Jade scene on ch5 won't kill her route... but we can only confirm that on the next chapter :unsure:
I don't think this is right. Ashley, Jenny and Valery are all seen as the main girls or at least that's how the variables and story look. Each of those 3 routes have their set of compromises. As far as I know you can't have a Ashley/Sung Li route together, you pretty much have to choose as do you with Jenny, Ashley and Val. I wish you can have all three at once but it's impossible.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I don't think this is right
I've tried and it is... I can even upload a save if you want ;)

Ashley, Jenny and Valery are all seen as the main girls
I don't think there's a "main girl", I thought it was Jenny since she is pretty central in everything but in the end it was Reb who got the Christmas Special :ROFLMAO:

As far as I know you can't have a Ashley/Sung Li route together
You got me wrong here, Ash is secondary on Sung Ji route (for now), there's nothing here yet, just like Jade is on Jenny path, the variable is "dAshSungHarem1".

you pretty much have to choose as do you with Jenny, Ashley and Val. I wish you can have all three at once but it's impossible.
Well, you can perfectly get Ash and Val together, for Val just go to Gym (C1), stay downstairs after boutique (C2) and stay at the hotel instead of going back to dorm (C3), for Ashley just "study together" (C1) and you are safe ;), neither of those event happen simultaneously (Just remember the "bAshLove" [solo] route is a little different than "bAshHarem" route).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Before I Forget

blackares

Oct 27, 2019
I just started playing this game, it looks excellent so far. However, I sense an "Acting Lesson" vibe. Is this game going to be like Acting Lesson which has a tragic ending? Can anyone leak a little bit?

Reactions: Ahchi

Pallabbbbbnn

Jan 15, 2022
I just started playing this game, it looks excellent so far. However, I sense an "Acting Lesson" vibe. Is this game going to be like Acting Lesson which has a tragic ending? Can anyone leak a little bit?
I have the same feeling but as far I can predict this game will have multiple ending with different girls and one or two tragic ending where Mc or his gf dies.

Reactions: Ahchi
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes