Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
He was literally a week out from the last update and shut down his patreon. I was subbed and dude gave updates constantly and was pretty set on the release date and then nothing. Patreon is wiped and no one has heard a peep. It was scheduled for late november so theres still hope he might be back because the way he was talking this was gonna be the ending possibly.
i was a patreon too and he wasnt saying it was the end just the season finale.. there was a season 2 plan ahead and even had back and forth messaging with him about how glad i was it was carrying on into another season as all the events of the 1st season fit into a week+ in college and there was so much more scope for the future

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
so, let me guess, as i remember last time developer said there is no sex in this game yet, it will be in the future, i played this game in 2020 or so...there was just one bj scene
he didnt add sex scenes with all those girls and just abandoned this game?
another scammer developer
Ok so this post ^ seems made up.
There is sex early in the game.
I highly doubt the dev said there was no sex in it at this last post you claim.

Was her name Jade? Who basically gives you a blowjob with the girls watching and you fuck in a changing room.
That was just Jade others have moments.
That blowjob happens very early in the game.

I know some didn't have moments but to flat out say no sex in it, is either a flat out lie or you are mistaken
in what was said.

Reactions: Thex IL

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
From his discord:

View attachment 2363513

He was a mod on tlg's disdord and as far as I know, he has contact with a friend of tlg or at least that is what he says, don't know if it's true though.
Could be true could be a lie all we know is he left without said a word he could atleast paused his patreon and just said he had private problems and had to leave temporaly closing down the patreon seemed pretty final he fucked over a lot of people doubt if he comes back he will get has much support as before.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Could be true could be a lie all we know he could atleast paused his patreon and just said he had private problems and had to leave temporaly closing down the patreon seemed pretty final he fucked over a lot of people doubt if he comes back he will get has much support as before.
honestly brother I don't know what to say

when the game first got abandoned I cried all night and it triggered my depression

even though I can't bring myself to play the game now but I would be happy if it came back

I guess I would be feeling a bunch of emotions

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
From his discord:

View attachment 2363513

He was a mod on tlg's disdord and as far as I know, he has contact with a friend of tlg or at least that is what he says, don't know if it's true though.
Well first I'm overjoyed to hear he might be alive and well (at least as well as can be given the private matters he's dealing with) ; and I'm over-overjoyed to the possibility than we might one day see him return and maybe see Jenny and the girls again.
I do hope everything is alright with him and his kids too

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
honestly brother I don't know what to say

when the game first got abandoned I cried all night and it triggered my depression

even though I can't bring myself to play the game now but I would be happy if it came back

I guess I would be feeling a bunch of emotions
I mean i would be really happy too if this game came back it was one of my favourites i'm just not gonna jump to conclusion unless we get an official confirmation i mean he abandoned the game a while ago and only now this random guy supposedly he was a mod of his now says this after all this time when the discord was abandoned and full of racist and fucked up shit last i checked with no moderation he didn't say a word to any of his mods or patreons and now we are just meant to take this random guys word like i said i really loved this game too and was pretty sad when it got abandoned all i'm saying is take that info with a grain salt cause deleting his patreon seeemed pretty final.

Sep 3, 2020
I mean i would be really happy too if this game came back it was one of my favourites i'm just not gonna jump to conclusion unless we get an official confirmation i mean he abandoned the game a while ago and only now this random guy supposedly he was a mod of his now says this after all this time when the discord was abandoned and full of racist and fucked up shit last i checked with no moderation he didn't say a word to any of his mods or patreons and now we are just meant to take this random guys word like i said i really loved this game too and was pretty sad when it got abandoned all i'm saying is take that info with a grain salt cause deleting his patreon seeemed pretty final.
I know brother I know

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
Could be true could be a lie all we know is he left without said a word he could atleast paused his patreon and just said he had private problems and had to leave temporaly closing down the patreon seemed pretty final he fucked over a lot of people doubt if he comes back he will get has much support as before.
Yeah, closing down his patreon and ghosting the patreons like that without an explanation was pretty unprofessional, still, I hope it's true and he comes back someday.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
From his discord:

View attachment 2363513

given the situation Leap of faith's creator faced in his own life and a similar case that Zach Snyder faced during justice league then its acceptable to think if this was his reason then it more than merits the vanish from the public eye.. if so i can only image the situation as a father myself and hope he and his family are coping.. yes i wish he would come back but if the above reason is in fact why, then i'm fully in support of him taking whatever time is needed to return or even not

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I stopped playing this title a while ago, to allow the creation of more playable content. And when I decided to revisit this title again, and found that it went into the abandoned pile...what a disappointing thing to see.

I really enjoyed the great looking renders and the story, but I found it kind of disappointing how the story forced a player to choose just one love interest. Considering MC was a good looking young college student who could have at least played the field a little, before being forced into the regular single relationship lane. Maybe not a harem path (But man, a harem path would have been really cool though), but at least it would have been nice to have MC be intermate with a number of the girls before it went into the single path.

Well I hope the rumor mentioned, is true and the game dev revisits this project again (My fingers are crossed for some good news in the future).

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
That's only Fat_Matt i wouldn't belive him much. HE WAS NOT A MOD. He had contact with TLG yes but was never a mod.
Well, he says he is the only mod on the server
Screenshot_20230204-002912_1_1_1.png
Yes, he could be lying, but I do remember him being a mod when tlg was still active on discord so who knows

Wildehilde

Dec 3, 2020
Well, he says he is the only mod on the server
View attachment 2364319
Yes, he could be lying, but I do remember him being a mod when tlg was still active on discord so who knows

I know Fat_Matt and i was in TLG server for a year or two. I was a patreon aswell also Matt didn't even have acess to Pledger channels. As i said, Matt talks alot, yes he had contact with TLG but that is not hard. So why in all those years did he never get mod rights. TLG was active in Discord might not been online but he was there. So believe what you want.

Paynne

Oct 31, 2018
I know Fat_Matt and i was in TLG server for a year or two. I was a patreon aswell also Matt didn't even have acess to Pledger channels. As i said, Matt talks alot, yes he had contact with TLG but that is not hard. So why in all those years did he never get mod rights. TLG was active in Discord might not been online but he was there. So believe what you want.
Lol, I don't believe anything, as I said in my post, don't know if he is telling the truth, I was just sharing what he said.

Reactions: Wildehilde
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes