boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This is "Tlaero situation" all over again, guy talent enough to be "erotic contend creator" earn money for that (it's not dirty money) and his close relatives wanted to him stop doing that. When this gonna stop!?
for anyone missing out Tlaero has been back for a while now lot of games i havent played yet but the ones i have are top tier

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
This is "Tlaero situation" all over again, guy talent enough to be "erotic contend creator" earn money for that (it's not dirty money) and his close relatives wanted to him stop doing that. When this gonna stop!?
for anyone missing out Tlaero has been back for a while now lot of games i havent played yet but the ones i have are top tier
And Tlaero is a she. Just a little clarification.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
WOW Abandoned? I was gone too long. Anyone care to explain what is happening with A.o.A? Thanks.

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
No one knows. A few weeks before the planned release, the dev deleted his patreon page without explanation. And since he wasn't active here, on his discord or his instagram page no one was able to contact him.
Just like that.... WOW. Thanks...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
shameless plug but throw some weight behind Elite Garden in the meanwhile as it has some of the elements you guys have mentioned from other titles like summer gone AoA etc.. and tbh im usually pretty selective but its pretty good for a new title

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
From his discord:

View attachment 2363513

He was a mod on tlg's discord and as far as I know, he has contact with a friend of tlg or at least that is what he says, don't know if it's true though.
Being a Mod at discord means shit btw. He doesnt know TLG in RL thats for sure, and why would some "discord mod" post such things but TLG doesnt leave ANY message at all? Turn on your brains guys... this guy here is just some idiot seeking for attention he doesnt deserve. He knows nothing. And that TLG has kids is no secret either, he told something about his life early on at patreon, including something about mental issues, depression and such... Just dont pay attention to this "all mighty" discord mod... In german we call somebody like that "wichtigtuer" i dont know an english word for that, but google says... "pompous ass" dunno if this is nearly correct, never heard of that :D

Reactions: Eradawn

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Being a Mod at discord means shit btw. He doesnt know TLG in RL thats for sure, and why would some "discord mod" post such things but TLG doesnt leave ANY message at all? Turn on your brains guys... this guy here is just some idiot seeking for attention he doesnt deserve. He knows nothing. And that TLG has kids is no secret either, he told something about his life early on at patreon, including something about mental issues, depression and such... Just dont pay attention to this "all mighty" discord mod... In german we call somebody like that "wichtigtuer" i dont know an english word for that, but google says... "pompous ass" dunno if this is nearly correct, never heard of that :D
Attention Hound would be one ... but Troll covers the guy nicely.

Reactions: Eradawn
4.10 star(s) 232 Votes