Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
There MAYBE another game that will have similar paths/routes.
The main differences are:-
a) that you are a Female until a *Lab accident*.
b) You have to find hidden objects to unlock the gallery
c) You live at Home,
d) has "Sandbox" elements

But what make me think of A.O.A is the epilogue.
Maybe worth a try.
(Still only initial release)
Have attach a save from Just before the start of the epilogue.
The game is:- https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-ep-1-quadruple-q.145408/

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
c) You live at Home,

Maybe worth a try.
The game is:- https://f95zone.to/threads/having-a-hard-time-ep-1-quadruple-q.145408/
transshit with extra steps? yeah no

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
c) You live at Home,

Maybe worth a try.
oh I've played this one after seeing the blonde girl. I don't remember her name. anyway Jill is the protagonist XD

Feb 10, 2022
c) You live at Home,

Maybe worth a try.
That's not a futa game ?

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
From the epilogue, her storyline looks like it "might" have elements from Valery's and Jade's.
looks promising . I like the collectables and telling the tutorial guy to fk off XD . And of course the phone and the social media , hope there will be responses in the future than just liking the pictures . But yeah it really good for Ep1

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahchi

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
looks promising . I like the collectables and telling the tutorial guy to fk off XD . And of course the phone and the social media , hope there will be responses in the future than just liking the pictures . But yeah it really good for Ep1
Yes, we just have to wait and see.
I hope that we do get expansions to the storylines hinted ,
because there a "Rebecca" style storyline there as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lethal Flourish

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Pay ABSOLUTELY no attention to that guy on discord. Please, don't get your hopes up at all after that post; it means nothing.
This project is dead. We all have long come to terms with that fact and I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt again because I know that certain people are especially sensitive. Just move on and play other games; there's heaps of good ones. Go to Summer Heat for example and you'll find a bunch a lovable characters. Or to The Entrepreneur if you're looking for some good romance, the game is about to get completed.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Pay ABSOLUTELY no attention to that guy on discord. Please, don't get your hopes up at all after that post; it means nothing.
This project is dead. We all have long come to terms with that fact and I wouldn't want anyone to be hurt again because I know that certain people are especially sensitive. Just move on and play other games; there's heaps of good ones. Go to Summer Heat for example and you'll find a bunch a lovable characters. Or to The Entrepreneur if you're looking for some good romance, the game is about to get completed.
or Leap of Faith
after a year of absence i played the completed game , and man ,still hit´s hard but sooooo worth it
i love and hate the dev for this game lol

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Trouble at Home seems to be an enjoyable choice too and its still early days

Reactions: Aristos

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Still amazed how many reviews and post this game gets even with creator vanishing and everything.

Really miss he was freed and came back too continue this obviously great story/game.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes