Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
your daddy is gone and will never come back,
just like this game and the maker.

stop crying ,
take your baby bottle ,and go to sleep,big boy !!
Nah Soprano, we buy our mutual friend in mourning a drink.... that way he has to buy the next round. Gotta use these things to our advantage!

Edit: Insert "This round's on you" meme here

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Please stop replying to this thread. I remain in denial and hold a glimmer of hope everytime I get an alert for this thread that TLG will return just like with my daddy all those years ago.
True im the same each notification.. it should be renamed the Waiting for AoA News Thread

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Thanks BeingADikDik for being a good sport. It's obviously all meant in humor and fun.

Y'all must know I'd make a VN reduex but I'd end up spending all my rendering hours killing off Adam. Fuck that cunt of a beta male but you can't wank to that so my reduex would fail miserably as an AVN.
Is that a challenge?

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Challenge: drinkin' or reduex? I will win the former but lose the latter, I'm pretty damned sure. Ain't my first go-round. Otherwise if we're still on "Daddy" then you're screwed. :ROFLMAO: :p
Oh no, I meant that I could probably wank to Adam getting his due.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh no, I meant that I could probably wank to Adam getting his due.
Agreed. Fuck that prick. Might be one of the largest issues I have with the current abandonment if I'm being honest. The setup in the story is good for that alone... it promotes emotion in the Player, right? That alone is what dev's need and want... emotion from the playerbase and that fucknut of a character sure got it.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Agreed. Fuck that prick. Might be one of the largest issues I have with the current abandonment if I'm being honest. The setup in the story is good for that alone... it promotes emotion in the Player, right? That alone is what dev's need and want... emotion from the playerbase and that fucknut of a character sure got it.
Justice boner ... denied!

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So.. Was it ever stated what happened, especially considering the new update was basically finished before the dev decided to nuke all his accounts and go dark? I mean he could have at least released the update then go MIA, it was done from what I heard.

4.10 star(s) 232 Votes