JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So.. Was it ever stated what happened, especially considering the new update was basically finished before the dev decided to nuke all his accounts and go dark? I mean he could have at least released the update then go MIA, it was done from what I heard.

Jul 29, 2021
So.. Was it ever stated what happened, especially considering the new update was basically finished before the dev decided to nuke all his accounts and go dark? I mean he could have at least released the update then go MIA, it was done from what I heard.
Rumor mill has it that close relative found out about this hobby. There was a screenshot of discord going round a couple of days back which alluded to this.

I never expected this game to get abandoned. God it was such a great ride.

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
same here , it's so sad the dev just left like that . The game story was getting even more interesting and now we will never see the ending.
Just when the dev was suposed to release chapter 6, in the same week...

I still have a spark of hope that the dev might come back or say something... But at this point I don't even know anymore

• Sad
Reactions: Blueray

Cain29

Aug 6, 2021
I know that the Dev has disconnected with the project. His Patreon is dead. But I wish that the renders, model info, story could be given up to the 'public' for some new dev to move the story again.

If I remember right that can happen if the orignial dev agrees to that, but I suspect that is not the norm.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes