Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Id be surprised or at least im hopeful that somebody talented enough to match or surpass the work will take up the challenge of continuing this.. Its not outside of the realm of possibility to happen given a few 'abandoned' titles on here i've seen a new author remaster and pick up the ball to continue on afterwards.. If this does happen then it could be a good way to improve on the issues some fans had while continuing the things we loved.. again.. ONLY if someone talented enough is able to do it and not just some wannabe try hard who soon after drops the ball yet again.. (Best days of our lives as an example)

Sep 3, 2020
Id be surprised or at least im hopeful that somebody talented enough to match or surpass the work will take up the challenge of continuing this.. Its not outside of the realm of possibility to happen given a few 'abandoned' titles on here i've seen a new author remaster and pick up the ball to continue on afterwards.. If this does happen then it could be a good way to improve on the issues some fans had while continuing the things we loved.. again.. ONLY if someone talented enough is able to do it and not just some wannabe try hard who soon after drops the ball yet again.. (Best days of our lives as an example)
I wish it was true but I don't think it's possible it's easy to write a Harem but I don't think anyone will

be able to write a solo route with Jenny and MC feel like they were destined to be together

like I said there were scenes between Jenny and MC that made me cry Jenny and the MC always gave the

feeling that you are the other half of my soul I've been waiting for my whole life

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
All I can say is whenever I played the game I was never, never with anyone else but Jenny

I never flirt with anyone else I never touched anyone else I was only ever interested in Jenny and I experienced

One of the best love stories ever made and that's what I lost
Same. All their interactions come off as genuine. Also that reaction when shes on the love path and sees you tied up is top tier. Also the music picked for their hotel scene is great. She was always my main.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any chance the dev comes back my bros? Like this cancelation is like a kick in the balls when its full of jizz. One of the only games that still bums me out for getting canceled, especially when chapter 6 was a couple days away from release!
There's no indication they'll return, but then there's no real knowledge of what actually happened, so anything is possible. I'd just try not to dwell on it and if they come back it'll be a nice surprise.

uaxreaper

Jun 1, 2021
All I can say is whenever I played the game I was never, never with anyone else but Jenny

I never flirt with anyone else I never touched anyone else I was only ever interested in Jenny and I experienced

One of the best love stories ever made and that's what I lost
i was the same way i loved jenny to bad its over at least for now i still have hopes it will return

Rule97

May 2, 2018
DAmn, why was it abandoned? I know it was often compared to Being a DIK and I know how being compared to the same content over and over again can end up feeling frustrating.

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
DAmn, why was it abandoned? I know it was often compared to Being a DIK and I know how being compared to the same content over and over again can end up feeling frustrating.
It wasn't cuz of it being compared to BAD. Its cuz the patreon community wanted something that he didn't feel like at the time should of been in there. So he felt like he should rush everything. So he basically took it all personally, and rushed the game. So, when he did try to live up to what his supporters wanted they still thought it wasn't enough and begged for more. Personally, I think he was just getting overwhelmed with a lot of shit and couldn't take it anymore.

Rule97

May 2, 2018
It wasn't cuz of it being compared to BAD. Its cuz the patreon community wanted something that he didn't feel like at the time should of been in there. So he felt like he should rush everything. So he basically took it all personally, and rushed the game. So, when he did try to live up to what his supporters wanted they still thought it wasn't enough and begged for more. Personally, I think he was just getting overwhelmed with a lot of shit and couldn't take it anymore.
Interesting, what was that the patreon supporters wanted?

Omniscience25

Oct 24, 2022
Funny how things are... While there are people who push and demand for things, there are people who praise and give good feedback comments, and it seems that the Devs (not all, but some) seem to care more and focus more with the comments that demand and pressure... And I see in some places, that there are a lot of comments that praise and give good feedback... that should be the real reason to make the work go forward.

But I know that in TLG's case, he already had social issues that affected his mind, and that he probably let the pressure take over his work...

I just hope he (TLG) remembers that most of his game's community likes the game, even though it has its small flaws, the game is still interesting, it's beautiful, it teaches many things, and I confess that I play it from time to time to this day, even after having played several AVN titles, it still remains one of my personal favorites. I just hope that the dev is fine, and that he decides to look out for us who only hope for the best, both for the dev and for the game, so he can gain confidence in wanting to come back and continue with his work (or even re-work in the game.)

chat_4

Feb 20, 2022
You want to try something with her model ?

I still think it's over because I want her story, her story from A.O.A but I will support you.
Maybe i will someday.. i showed this picture to another fan and the person told me to be original cuz a lot of developers are just stealing the models

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I wouldn't count this VN out I've seen VN's come back after a year or 2. This Dev done a lot of hard work on this to just drop it and not ever come back to it. Maybe 1 or 2 years from now the Dev will pick it back up. And if He/She does hope it come's back with a major content drop and at least 3-4 updates after and finishes it. This was just to good to just drop like this unless something happened to the DEV.

Dec 4, 2022
I wouldn't count this VN out I've seen VN's come back after a year or 2. This Dev done a lot of hard work on this to just drop it and not ever come back to it. Maybe 1 or 2 years from now the Dev will pick it back up. And if He/She does hope it come's back with a major content drop and at least 3-4 updates after and finishes it. This was just to good to just drop like this unless something happened to the DEV.
I don't think so , when a Dev terminated the patreon account , you can consider it gone for good

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes