Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
lol

Well I'm sure the speculation will continue for until Mulder & Scully are called back into action View attachment 2284336
As much as I enjoyed the game I think its time to Free up some space and move on.
Keeping my saves just in the hope TLGGAMES comes back to us.
If there is a god out there and he does comeback, just find a save file and start from there. Or, just play through it again.

Sep 3, 2020
I won't delete my save either. Even he the game stays dead for good, it is not much of a sarifice to keep it.
I will never delete the game from my computer

if I have to reinstall Windows or at some point building a computer I'm putting the game back in my computer

but I can't and this is no joke I can't ever bring myself to play it again or I will start crying a minute

Jenny appears on the screen

I remember when the game got abandoned I was up all night crying I was depressed for days

even now coming here and seeing that abandoned tag

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I will never delete the game from my computer

if I have to reinstall Windows or at some point building a computer I'm putting the game back in my computer

but I can't and this is no joke I can't ever bring myself to play it again or I will start crying a minute

Jenny appears on the screen

I remember when the game got abandoned I was up all night crying I was depressed for days

even now coming here and seeing that abandoned tag
I did not cry, but was utterly sad. Still, I wish for a miracle, that the game is not dead for good. I mean, the update was almost finished. I still believe I will get my Vicky/Sung Ji content, just have to persevere.

Dec 4, 2022
Nobody knows....
Dev just deleted his patreon and disappeared....
Maybe he got tired and lost motivation to continue, or maybe he found a decent job that he don't need to be a game developer anymore to earn money . This is the reason why I don't support developer that their drive is to just earn money . I support someone that even how few the support is , still continuing because of passion in creating a game

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
Awful take, given how TLG took everything down rather than milking his patreons for years.
If you can't see the difference, I don't know what to tell you.
well i have not enough money to subscribe to patron so idk

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes