Apr 19, 2020
hey guys I'm going after Jenny for my first playthrough

I need some help / advice

I couldn't tell when I'm in the principal office with Jenny and

and I held her hand

did she like it when I flirted with her or not
sometimes I don't know if I should be flirting with Jenny or not I can't tell what she likes and the game
does not always tell me

does she like me more when I flirt with her or does Jenny prefer guys that don't flirt with hero_Oo_O
Use the walkthrough from the op.so you can know what you are doing.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

and I held her hand

sometimes I don't know if I should be flirting with Jenny or not I can't tell what she likes and the game
does not always tell me

does she like me more when I flirt with her or does Jenny prefer guys that don't flirt with hero_Oo_O
Pro advice: choose her to lose the top in the prologue, you'll definitely get more Jenny action

Squarblesport

Nov 9, 2020
The version we played until now was beta versions. This is the final version of Chapter 1 and it may have new renders and choices which was not there in beta version. So I suggest to play it again from the beginning.
Totally agree that it may have new things- and then again it may not. If anyone took BeastyN's advice and played it again from the beginning- please do drop a note if it worth our time- are there new renders or choices? Thanks!

Also- any insight into what is "Gold option"?

Can't wait for the next update!

Last edited:
Reactions: BeastyNasty
Sep 3, 2020
Use the walkthrough from the op.so you can know what you are doing.
thank you thank you you guys in the comments section fucking rock if it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have known about the date with Jenny it turns out I had to say yeah instead of I like it

and although harems and dateing multiple girls are not my thing I have no problem with it being in the game Im just glad

I have the option to avoid it and play how I want to play best game ever
woooooooooow
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Jenny is the best girl and we all know it. Anyone else who wants to join in is a bonus.
Honestly, my worst problem about the initial release was how MC instantly stripped for girls and I thought oh well here goes another generic harem. But right now I'm amazed with the 2nd update. There are already branching paths and some girls even started to talk about liking each other and becoming a couple and shit. I thought every girl would ignore other girls until suddenly they become lesbian or something. So it is really refreshing to see branching paths this early and they are actually good. Like I regret not choosing the other even if I wasn't interested in that girl before and so on.

And personally, dev can just remove the harem tag and shift into a different story. I would be very happy, but this is just my personal distaste for a harem. Hell, I would even endure the harem if it means we will keep getting these slow but very sweet plot development with each girl, very cute moments instead of instant gratification.

Fuck yes she is insanely cute! I always had my eyes on Ashley but when I met with Sung-Ji, my MC just succumbed to her and even flirted with her later on, even after I told her that I liked Ashley haha. Such a cute character and amazing model, fitting her story of a Korean singer a hundred percent. Also loved how she makes fun of Ashley with MC lol.

Also to anyone who played the beta like me, this actual gold release is worth it to play again. There are some new renders and the game ends a little bit later.

But also it has this;
View attachment 943549
Oh god, I admit defeat.
But Elizabeth is love, Elizabeth is life.

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly, my worst problem about the initial release was how MC instantly stripped for girls and I thought oh well here goes another generic harem. But right now I'm amazed with the 2nd update. There are already branching paths and some girls even started to talk about liking each other and becoming a couple and shit. I thought every girl would ignore other girls until suddenly they become lesbian or something. So it is really refreshing to see branching paths this early and they are actually good. Like I regret not choosing the other even if I wasn't interested in that girl before and so on.

And personally, dev can just remove the harem tag and shift into a different story. I would be very happy, but this is just my personal distaste for a harem. Hell, I would even endure the harem if it means we will keep getting these slow but very sweet plot development with each girl, very cute moments instead of instant gratification.

Fuck yes she is insanely cute! I always had my eyes on Ashley but when I met with Sung-Ji, my MC just succumbed to her and even flirted with her later on, even after I told her that I liked Ashley haha. Such a cute character and amazing model, fitting her story of a Korean singer a hundred percent. Also loved how she makes fun of Ashley with MC lol.

Also to anyone who played the beta like me, this actual gold release is worth it to play again. There are some new renders and the game ends a little bit later.

But also it has this;
View attachment 943549
Oh god, I admit defeat.
I am like you I also hate harems well actually let me make it clear

I understand that some people like harems and that is perfectly fine

if you are one of those people that like harems go for it I am rooting for you

however I hate it when the game forces you into a harem and you have no control over it

what about players that don't like to date multiple girls

take me for example for my first playthrough I'm going for Jenny and Jenny alone

and for my second playthrough I will choose a different girl

so it's not really harems that I hate

what I hate is when the game forces you to do something you don't want to do

so far what I love love about this game it hasn't force me to do anything I hope it stays that way

sam47

Jun 5, 2017
To the developers,
While playing games of this genre (erotic) , most people including myself expect erotic scenes , animations and most of the games do provide that. Few developers of these games look beyond that and present to us stories that takes us gamers on a journey where our prime objective takes a backseat and we get lost in those beautiful world building and storytelling. You, my friend have begun such a journey in the form of this game. I have enjoyed every minute of the game (story, animation, soundtracks) and will look forward to your future chapters of this story. Keep up the good work.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

and I held her hand

does not always tell me

In the "Prologue" she normally liked it when you flirted,
But in "Chapter 1" you need to careful when you do flirt with her.
Gameplay guide below for "Prologue"

Sep 3, 2020
In the "Prologue" she normally liked it when you flirted,
But in "Chapter 1" you need to careful when you do flirt with her.
Gameplay guide below for "Prologue"
thank you brother for your help

but something tells me I'm going to be coming to you for more help with Jenny in the future I hope

you don't mind

I love Jenny but sometimes she can be a little hard to figure out
:unsure:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
just about to try this out and main download is build 2 release, and i see there is a gold patch, do i need the gold patch to have the most current version or is the build 2 the same thing?

Sep 3, 2020
i hope we wont be forced with everyone and will get to choose because i have 0 interest in Jade, or any of the other girls if they wanna get with another girl, and wonder if there will be an option to bang Heather while she pregnant
and when it comes to Jade and the other girls I'm like begone thot

and now I will pass on the ancient power of begone thot to you

use it wisely
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Majindevil

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Under the Genre spoiler in the OP is what the Dev has planned. The tags across the top are usually what is in the current release of the game.
just about to try this out and main download is build 2 release, and i see there is a gold patch, do i need the gold patch to have the most current version or is the build 2 the same thing?
Both, otherwise you might end up asking about missing "c1_******"

Reactions: kajidiablo

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

Just click the door next to Jade to trigger the next scene.​
Actually had to click anything but the blue arrow door - clicked elsewhere on the screen after it says I should go see Jenny and it progressed. Thanks...

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes