ArimaIzuku

Jun 2, 2019
can someone give me the song that plays when you're hanging out with Ashley and both of you confess to each other?? Tried to google the lyric but couldn't find it. Lyric should be "I do do do do wanna warry you"

Kambabolsa

Oct 9, 2020
Surely this game will have many endings when the time comes that the game reaches the last chapter, I just hope that the endings are so good and obviously has the final harem or endings to three or four girls

Reactions: Squarblesport

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Is there any way to talk to the librarian or is she always busy?
I think it's a simple quote from Being a Dik. I don't know if we'll ever be able to talk honestly.
I take this opportunity to ask, what is the link between the two games? Are all these quotes a simple homage? Or are the stories really in the same universe?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I think it's a simple quote from Being a Dik. I don't know if we'll ever be able to talk honestly.
I take this opportunity to ask, what is the link between the two games? Are all these quotes a simple homage? Or are the stories really in the same universe?
I think they're just an homage. The 2 games are completely separate things, just with a very similar setting. If there's any mention of a collaboration between the 2 devs I haven't seen it. I am going to guess we're going to similar scenarios that you see in every college setting game (parties, drugs, bullies, etc.).

Am I the only one that wants to tap the roommate and friend of Ashley?
She's my 3rd favorite character in this game (behind Val and Rebecca). I love her personality. I just hope we aren't forced to date Ashley if we want to get anywhere her though.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
OMG that last scene with Ashley was just... sublime! I mean the dialog, the atmosphere, even the song lol it was just so good from start to finish! :love:

That event there has just solidify Ashley for me, she will be the only girl on my main save path! :giggle:

p.s. This game has some of the most gorgeous female faces i have seen in any VNs on f95zone!

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
love the story but honestly the massive issue is it desperately needs some proof reading to fix up all the fuck ups beyond that this is going to be great to see develop

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
My top three...

Ashley
Val
Sung Ji (I probably spelled that wrong)
and everyone else can go away... I actually despise Jenny and her brother equally.
I don't despise Jenny per se, but, I'm not fond of women who only want to be with you because of a memory they have of someone else. I'm not him and I refuse to be a replacement for that person.

As for your top three, you've got two right. lol If I had to add in a third, it would be Vicky.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't despise Jenny per se, but, I'm not fond of women who only want to be with you because of a memory they have of someone else. I'm not him and I refuse to be a replacement for that person.

As for your top three, you've got two right. lol If I had to add in a third, it would be Vicky.
honestly i see it more that jenny became interested in MC because of the childhood friend who passed that he looked like and she falls for who the MC is more then it all being about the memory, she basically said this during her date. remember he wouldn't of even been at AoA without that factor really and none of it would of happened haha so love her or hate her she has helped the mc quite a bit in that regard

May 26, 2020
can someone give me the song that plays when you're hanging out with Ashley and both of you confess to each other?? Tried to google the lyric but couldn't find it. Lyric should be "I do do do do wanna warry you"
Oh man it took me a while trying to find the song, I tried listening to the lyrics and googling it but I could not keep up... thank god I found Shazam and finally found the song. It's called "So Good" by ORKAS.

As for a top 3...
1) Definitely Ashley, she's so in love with MC... god going through the other routes is gonna be rough, I don't want to disappoint her!
2) Val, she's so attractive! I just want to be there for her.
3) ... This one's rough, but I think it might be Rebecca for now. She's so cute, especially when she gets the compliments!

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
honestly i see it more that jenny became interested in MC because of the childhood friend who passed that he looked like and she falls for who the MC is more then it all being about the memory, she basically said this during her date. remember he wouldn't of even been at AoA without that factor really and none of it would of happened haha so love her or hate her she has helped the mc quite a bit in that regard
I understand that. But, still not a fan of the reason. I see your point, but, it's a huge turn off for me and whether she sees the MC later or not, I'll pass.

Reactions: MrFriendly

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I understand that. But, still not a fan of the reason. I see your point, but, it's a huge turn off for me and whether she sees the MC later or not, I'll pass.
i understand how you feel as they say "different strokes for different folks" i just hate the idea shes just being hated purely for her reason to get you into the school, thats all. honestly my favorite is probably shy Rebeca or Val but i like Jenny in her own way. on the other hand tho i don't really like Ashley, it feels more like the child hood lover is almost guilt tripping you into loving her back because saying no or rejecting her feels bad no matter what which bothers me kind of

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i understand how you feel as they say "different strokes for different folks" i just hate the idea shes just being hated purely for her reason to get you into the school, thats all. honestly my favorite is probably shy Rebeca or Val but i like Jenny in her own way. on the other hand tho i don't really like Ashley, it feels more like the child hood lover is almost guilt tripping you into loving her back because saying no or rejecting her feels bad no matter what which bothers me kind of
I don't feel that Ashley is guilt tripping. Even the MC stated he liked her back then, but, was too scared to make a move on her and that if they'd had more time, he had hoped they could've gotten together. But, yes, different strokes for different folks.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I don't feel that Ashley is guilt tripping. Even the MC stated he liked her back then, but, was too scared to make a move on her and that if they'd had more time, he had hoped they could've gotten together. But, yes, different strokes for different folks.
see i get that but that was as kids and only if you go through her "rout" do you tell her your still into her but if you reject spending time after talking with her she just gets all depressed which i can get but it feels too forced the only other person like this is jenny but she bounces back pretty quickly and ends up content as friends even if it hurt by comparison anyways im not trying to argue just stating my point of view as i said earlier its an amazing first chapter with great characters only massive flaw i can see is the need for proofreading to fix dialogue mistakes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
see i get that but that was as kids and only if you go through her "rout" do you tell her your still into her but if you reject spending time after talking with her she just gets all depressed which i can get but it feels too forced the only other person like this is jenny but she bounces back pretty quickly and ends up content as friends even if it hurt by comparison anyways im not trying to argue just stating my point of view as i said earlier its an amazing first chapter with great characters only massive flaw i can see is the need for proofreading to fix dialogue mistakes
If you reject Jenny, same thing occurs. She gets depressed. Same story both sides apparently.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
In other games there are girls who are easy to refuse, but in this game all the girls characters are likeable, so it pissed me off to refuse one of them. All girls are attracted to MC when they first meet, i think this game is perfect for having a harem route.
So just wait for the answer from the dev regarding this harem.
There is way too much heart and effort going into this game for it to make any sense to dummy the story down for many by including a literal harem storyline theme. Not that there isn't a better time and place for such, especially among devs chasing low hanging fruit feedback dollars here that have next to zero ability to write a compelling story to begin with...but thus far this game isn't striking me as envisioning itself into being one of "those". Not that "those" are necessarily all bad either mind you, as I still find myself playing them :)

Besides, it has your standard cheat mod that will essentially achieve the end result of a harem by allowing you to void having to make any real meaningful sex game decisions in your playthrough, and which seemingly is the 2nd stop after asking for a walkthrough that a lot of people here popping in to push such story killing concepts are going to make anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
My issue with Jenny as a character is how concerned the others are that you may not like her. Stuff like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
comes across as forced. I would rather be shown she's a good person rather told. This reads to me like the dev is talking to you, not the characters. I don't like being told how I should feel about any character. Granted it is very early so we will probably see some of that in future, so my opinion might change in the future, but as it stands right now, nothing that I've seen has sweetened me on her as a character (not even her date).

Reactions: Meridian
4.10 star(s) 231 Votes