ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
My top three...

Ashley
Val
Sung Ji (I probably spelled that wrong)
and everyone else can go away... I actually despise Jenny and her brother equally.
I'd put Sung Ji first, but unless she changes her mind you will not get her until you are already with Ashley. Sung Ji's main goal seems to be trying to get MC and Ashley together.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Hmm since we are talking about top list girls, here is my TOP 13 list for now...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

p.s. What is up with Josh and Eric?! MC gonna "help" them (specially Eric, that dude seems so lost) get some girls hehehe or they just there for the story :HideThePain:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
you will not get her until you are already with Ashley.
God I hope this not the case, I really have no interest in dating Ashley. I don't wanna pretend to be interested in her just to get with her friend. I think a large part of her arc will be getting over her guilt in "betraying" Ashley for wanting to date you.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
I'd put Sung Ji first, but unless she changes her mind you will not get her until you are already with Ashley. Sung Ji's main goal seems to be trying to get MC and Ashley together.
I think the dev will give us a choice to pick one (or have enough points to chose)... the 1st hint i see is in the library.

It would be wise to do so and give a player options since unavoidable or forced things in these VNs don't end well in my opinion.

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
Chapter one is great, but it does need an English proofreader who really knows their shit, because the current English translation just isn’t up to snuff. Some spelling and grammatical errors as well as some odd dialogue here and there.

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
I am going to guess we're going to similar scenarios that you see in every college setting game (parties, drugs, bullies, etc.).
By the way, am I the only one who thinks this MC is going to have a problem when he has to fight other dudes? Sure, he looks like he can throw a punch or two, but maybe it's time to introduce a mentor in case the devs go down that path, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bucketbot89

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
By the way, am I the only one who thinks this MC is going to have a problem when he has to fight other dudes? Sure, he looks like he can throw a punch or two, but maybe it's time to introduce a mentor in case the devs go down that path, right?
Vicky perhaps? Or her brother?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Space Cat

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Vicky perhaps? Or her brother?
Hm. I wonder what her brother's role will be. Maybe something gang related? Many possibilities for the dev to explore. I mean, Jenny's brother will be even a bigger issue eventually and that bodyguard of his. Mc's going to need backup.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Hm. I wonder what her brother's role will be. Maybe something gang related? Many possibilities for the dev to explore. I mean, Jenny's brother will be even a bigger issue eventually and that bodyguard of his. Mc's going to need backup.
Actually I was thinking Vicky and her brother would teach MC how to fight

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Great update, I am still not sure how the dev will do the whole harem thing but for now I will have a save dedicated to each girl.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
In the previous pages I have not read references, so sorry if I take out a topic that you may have already covered. This is Valery. The idea I got is that the girl lives under witness protection, she is the only one who does not have a surname in the relations section of the menu, plus there is clint who looks like a federal agent.
So, I think Valery (Rosa) was the daughter of a criminal who abused her, until one day she killed him in legitimate defense, or maybe she witnessed his murder at the hands of others, and now lives under witness protection, continue with her it could bring many problems, I am ready to face them.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
What I find really arousing is how MC is seemingly becoming an "emotional" gigolo, as opposed to a "financial" gigolo (though I guess in Jenny's case you kind of are), being shared by the women for MC to give them emotional . Perhaps this was Jenny's intention all along. To be clear, it's not the "gigolo" aspect that's hot per se, nor the "sharing" per se, but the sort of the idea of being a "sexual healer" (lol) for a bunch of women. It's hard to describe.

I'm not sure if this is what TLG Games intended, but I would really love for this game to continue down this road. Maybe this is what the harem tag actually means, where it's not actually proper "harem" but rather having that intimate, sexual, healing relationships with multiple women that are aware of each other.

Welcome to Jenny's Sexual Healing Halfway House.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
All the girls seem to have really fucked up pasts. It's really depressing sometimes. I hope it doesn't stay that way for too long, but I know that it will take some time for the girls to deal with their issues.

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
I think the arrival of the MC is coincidental, Jenny did not plan the arrival of a seducer male, but the letter from the father of the MC and the similarities between him and his Dylan convinced her. The rest, like strip and sexual flattery, should simply be contextualized, we are in a game for adults.
But one thing is true, we know for sure that two girls had sexual problems, Valery was abused as a young girl, and Jade was a prostitute, perhaps not in the true sense of the term (paid sex), but still used the sex as an instrument of barter. In both cases it can go towards the debasement of sexual intercourse, perhaps that's what happened to the girls. It cannot therefore be ruled out that Jenny's aim was to show the girls that sex is not a sin or a means of bartering. If that were the case, the characters of Jade and Rebecca, at least for me, would earn points. The first seems to be reluctant to give up that way of life, to the point of offering a blowjob as a reward and using the attractiveness to keep the MC close to her, while Rebecca would become a mystery, if she too had problems in the sexual sphere, what they could be, apparently she seems a naive girl, I would even say a virgin.
Then there is Aurora, she too could have had sexual problems, in her case it could be a commodification of beauty, her work as an actress seems to suffer a lot from her beauty, to the point that I expect her to turn up that to have a part has, or should have, sexual relations with any individual.
In general, however, all the girls seem to have major problems of insecurity. And not just the girls.
Even the 2 male characters, Vicky's brother and Eric, also here seem to be problems of insecurity, Eric does not like the place he is in, but I think he feels uncomfortable, out of place, I think he will become our friend in the future. Vicky's brother also has that rude and aggressive attitude that is often found in those who are actually deeply unsure of themselves.

1337Bob

Jan 31, 2018
I think the arrival of the MC is coincidental, Jenny did not plan the arrival of a seducer male, but the letter from the father of the MC and the similarities between him and his Dylan convinced her. The rest, like strip and sexual flattery, should simply be contextualized, we are in a game for adults.
But one thing is true, we know for sure that two girls had sexual problems, Valery was abused as a young girl, and Jade was a prostitute, perhaps not in the true sense of the term (paid sex), but still used the sex as an instrument of barter. In both cases it can go towards the debasement of sexual intercourse, perhaps that's what happened to the girls. It cannot therefore be ruled out that Jenny's aim was to show the girls that sex is not a sin or a means of bartering. If that were the case, the characters of Jade and Rebecca, at least for me, would earn points. The first seems to be reluctant to give up that way of life, to the point of offering a blowjob as a reward and using the attractiveness to keep the MC close to her, while Rebecca would become a mystery, if she too had problems in the sexual sphere, what they could be, apparently she seems a naive girl, I would even say a virgin.
Then there is Aurora, she too could have had sexual problems, in her case it could be a commodification of beauty, her work as an actress seems to suffer a lot from her beauty, to the point that I expect her to turn up that to have a part has, or should have, sexual relations with any individual.
In general, however, all the girls seem to have major problems of insecurity. And not just the girls.
Even the 2 male characters, Vicky's brother and Eric, also here seem to be problems of insecurity, Eric does not like the place he is in, but I think he feels uncomfortable, out of place, I think he will become our friend in the future. Vicky's brother also has that rude and aggressive attitude that is often found in those who are actually deeply unsure of themselves.
I would probably rephrase my point. It's not specifically the "sexual" part of healing, but rather forming intimate, healing relationships which would naturally involve sex at some point. Sex is just a component of it, and more relevant for some of the characters than others.

Reactions: espy85

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
First of my "Gameplays"
Focused on Jenny/Rebecca.
Hope it will help .
PS
Have discovered that some choices need to be "set up" early

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Valery and Jade's backgrounds are very fucked up. We know that Jade grew up in a brothel and that she started working as a prostitute when she was very young, and the game heavily implies that Valery was sexually abused. Rebecca and Aurora's issues seem to be more of a lack of confidence situation. They seem like they both had people with a lot of expectations for them and they didn't fulfill them. My hopes for the game are that, once the girls open up about their issues to the mc, the game becomes more light hearted. I have a hard time dealing with games with themes like sexual abuse especially when it involves minors.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes