Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This update revealed that some of these girls have some really shitty backstories, from Valery, to Jade and Jenny. You can't help, but to feel bad for them. Jade has the darkest by far, by I hope there's major growth and depth coming soon for her character because I'm not into her currently as she is. She's the easy fuck girl, there's one in every game. I chose for MC's to go after Rebecca instead. Sure, a very experienced gal would be a turn on for most, but I feel someone like Rebecca would compliment MC more if I had to choose. But still Jade deserves to be loved as well. Her admitting and owing up to her past, that she was a prostitute and on top of that a nymphomaniac was ballsy to me. It's not exactly attractive to me, but like I said she owned that shit and I respect that.

Valery is another one with a dark past, but she's a very likeable, down to earth gal. I hated feeling like I have to chose between them all, but... I loved all the content with Jenny, seeing that glorious figure in a bathing suit, seeing that marvelous ass of hers all wet... I enjoyed the date with Jenny and I'm glad she told the MC about Dylan, and I like the mature way Mc handled it. But again choosing between her and Ashley is brutal. I hope this Harem path includes them both. Ashley is tied as my best girl with Jenny, followed by Rebecca and Valery. Scratch that. I love them all, I have no best girl. Great update.

Honorable mentions: Vicki is fucking hot, cool and down to earth and can probably kick MC's ass, which is a turn on. Ms. Elizabeth is stunning.. and I kinda wanna bang the pregnant chick. Preggos need love too.

Joyce Harding

Aug 30, 2020
This update revealed that some of these girls have some really shitty backstories, from Valery, to Jade and Jenny. You can't help, but to feel bad for them. Jade has the darkest by far, by I hope there's major growth and depth coming soon for her character because I'm not into her currently as she is. She's the easy fuck girl, there's one in every game. I chose for MC's to go after Rebecca instead. Sure, a very experienced gal would be a turn on for most, but I feel someone like Rebecca would compliment MC more if I had to choose. But still Jade deserves to be loved as well. Her admitting and owing up to her past, that she was a prostitute and on top of that a nymphomaniac was ballsy to me. It's not exactly attractive to me, but like I said she owned that shit and I respect that.

Valery is another one with a dark past, but she's a very likeable, down to earth gal. I hated feeling like I have to chose between them all, but... I loved all the content with Jenny, seeing that glorious figure in a bathing suit, seeing that marvelous ass of hers all wet... I enjoyed the date with Jenny and I'm glad she told the MC about Dylan, and I like the mature way Mc handled it. But again choosing between her and Ashley is brutal. I hope this Harem path includes them both. Ashley is tied as my best girl with Jenny, followed by Rebecca and Valery. Scratch that. I love them all, I have no best girl. Great update.

Honorable mentions: Vicki is fucking hot, cool and down to earth and can probably kick MC's ass, which is a turn on. Ms. Elizabeth is stunning.. and I kinda wanna bang the pregnant chick. Preggos need love too.
I agree with you on Jade but I love her as a character and I hope the interactions with her isn't just sex based. I just feel there's more to her.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Oh man it took me a while trying to find the song, I tried listening to the lyrics and googling it but I could not keep up... thank god I found Shazam and finally found the song. It's called "So Good" by ORKAS.

As for a top 3...
1) Definitely Ashley, she's so in love with MC... god going through the other routes is gonna be rough, I don't want to disappoint her!
That's exactly what I felt when I did other paths, it sucked so hard. She's all excited to study with you, but you have to blow her off in order to continue the other paths, but boy did it feel crappy seeing her disappointed. Ashley legit loves MC so choosing her feels so right to me, even if I wanna "explore" a bit. Also So Good by Orkas was the perfect song for the scene with Ashley and MC.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes