tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
You know the other High School themed game on here that most people probably know used to be my fav game on here but this one has definitely 100% surpassed it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

CravenGrave

Apr 10, 2020
Every single girl needs a hug. I like the writing so far but I'm not even sure I'd want to get into the pants of any of those girls. Which doesn't mean it's a bad game but is kind of unexpected.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Great game but i have a problem. I instaled all gold patch and i stuck on cleaning room scene... when i click on door to get to Jenny nothing happends.... I think its a bug... Can someone help?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Great game but i have a problem. I instaled all gold patch and i stuck on cleaning room scene... when i click on door to get to Jenny nothing happends.... I think its a bug... Can someone help?
Just not obvious. You get a blue arrow at the correct spot. I clicked the door a few times before moving the mouse around enough to get the arrow to pop up.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
Just not obvious. You get a blue arrow at the correct spot. I clicked the door a few times before moving the mouse around enough to get the arrow to pop up.
I helped, i resize from fullscreen to window and it help... i also try you idea and it also worked so thank you for help :coffee: :cool:

ben_sylar

Apr 26, 2019
Interesting game, looking forward to where this is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A word about the MC: I don't like him much. MC's tend to fall into one of two extremes: total asshole or total saint. MC falls in the latter category, wich is fine I guess, I just wish there was more flavour to him. The most important person in his live dies, he is sad for like a day and then goes on to be a saint again. No lashing out, no beeing pissed, not much reaction at all. I'm not saying make him a dick, I'm saying give more personality than just him beeing human equivalent of a golden retriever.

Edit: The main menu has the right idea. Why would you include a quit game button? Nobody should ever quit your game anyhow.

Last edited:

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Since I went with Ashley, it was nice to choose Jen in the Christmas special cause damn she looked hot. Shame it ended with no tonsil tennis :p

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes