scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thanks. I've already tried that. Probably I missed something... will try again.

Edit: No Way

Here I tried both picking Jenny (as in the example) and Valery.

Code:
Ask about her.
I Suppose I could.
Jenny.{Jen+1}[Gallery]
Accept.{Jade+1}[Gallery]
[House, Free Roam]
Went through my "Gameplay (AV)" and started updating it to" ver 2.1. Build".
It is still a work in progress but it does cover the "Prologue "
(I started a New Game and played through to the end of the "Prologue" with the "Perfect" 0 (Zero) score for Valery)
I used "AOA(AV)-V1.2.txt" as a guide and except for some new scenes in game. still ended with Gallery 12 unlocked.
I have attach an updated (wip) copy of my "Gameplay" below.

Reactions: sailboat

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
why wouldnt you be able to romance her?
she has a profile, relations points, you are able to flirt with her...
imo she is already pretty much romanceable.
Yeah but on Christmas update she not there so i doubt it
Just make sure Dev add her to be LI ( if she already is im happy to get her )

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Went through my "Gameplay (AV)" and started updating it to" ver 2.1. Build".
It is still a work in progress but it does cover the "Prologue "
(I started a New Game and played through to the end of the "Prologue" with the "Perfect" 0 (Zero) score for Valery)
I used "AOA(AV)-V1.2.txt" as a guide and except for some new scenes in game. still ended with Gallery 12 unlocked.
I have attach an updated (wip) copy of my "Gameplay" below.
Ahchi thanks for your patience. It worked! Because to me the prologue seems almost identical, for sure I made some mistake in previous tries...

So, finally I discover the first 12 images (1st gallery page). In 2nd page I have all locked except 2, 3, 4, 11, 12. In 3rd page all locked except 1, 2.

Last edited:

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yeah but on Christmas update she not there so i doubt it
Just make sure Dev add her to be LI ( if she already is im happy to get her )
Maybe she is not a LI, she is simply a girl with whom you can have something casual and sex and nothing else. As with the teacher. I don't know, it's just my speculation. In any case, the Christmas special is not canon and therefore it is just that, an event to have fun for a while

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
mmmm so it looks like we're going to have to choose one of the girls to accompany us on a bus trip ... damn choices
Yeah, judging by which alternates are on the bus, the paths of the house girls continue to diverge (following the gym v swim v hot tub from b4.)

Dorm Harem attempt - Ashley, Sung JI, Vicky (with Aurora as a possible add)
This path so far doesn't appear to have conflicting choices apart from the +/- 1 from whether you tell Sung Ji if you like Ashley or not.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am a bit confused here. The game has harem tag, but it is clearly NOT a harem game. One has to choose. Not just between mains like Jenny or Ashley, but hell, if I have enough points with Vicky, I completely miss my chance with Sung-Ji in the evening, since Vicky "takes over". Considering the mentioned facts, this game cannot be considered a harem game for sure.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I am a bit confused here. The game has harem tag, but it is clearly NOT a harem game. One has to choose. Not just between mains like Jenny or Ashley, but hell, if I have enough points with Vicky, I completely miss my chance with Sung-Ji in the evening, since Vicky "takes over". Considering the mentioned facts, this game cannot be considered a harem game for sure.
if as harem you consider "every girl has to be mine" then, nope, this is not harem game most probably.
yet, if as harem game you consider a few possible combos including 2 or more girls, then this game is a harem game.
anyway, unless we are talking about 12-15yo players, usually is a bit boring playing full harem games, particularly if every girl is served on the silver plate, just waiting for the mc to decide....though we shall see how those things will be here, hopefully (based on the first few episodes) not in that manner.

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020

Read this

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To get the Harem tag a game only needs 3 love interests to knowingly share the MC. It doesn't have to be a "gotta fuck them all and keep them" harem.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
if as harem you consider "every girl has to be mine" then, nope, this is not harem game most probably.
yet, if as harem game you consider a few possible combos including 2 or more girls, then this game is a harem game.
anyway, unless we are talking about 12-15yo players, usually is a bit boring playing full harem games, particularly if every girl is served on the silver plate, just waiting for the mc to decide....though we shall see how those things will be here, hopefully (based on the first few episodes) not in that manner.
I get your point, but I cannot see, how in this game it would work out, with more than one girl. Maybe Jade might be open for something like that or even Sung-Ji( to "help" the MC and Ashley), but other that that, I don't see other "combinations" where one or other female would be fine with the MC having another girl next to her...

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
How often does this game get an update? Once or twice a year? (taking as benchmark most high quality games)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This game is amazing. Solid writing, great visuals. Amazing animation. The free roam was kinds shitty, but that patch that made all movement/talk options constantly light up made it a lot better. Girls are pretty, kinda wish they didn't al have massive stock portifolio's in eye-make-up companies (xcept Rebecca, which cuteness made her a favorite) Just saying a little less heavy eye make up would make it even better in my book.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes