Mar 18, 2019
Randomly remembered this game and went to check what happened.

I didn't even get it was abandoned at first, I'm getting too used to the 6 - 12 month update cycles of some games I follow hmm...

Reactions: .AD.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Should I still try to play this game even though it's been abandoned?
There is a heap of stuff here. You won't be able to finish obviously, but there is a lot of content so far. I enjoyed it (even without a conclusion).

Last edited:
Reactions: mahin007

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Should I still try to play this game even though it's been abandoned?
If you don't mind never finshing the story, then by all means play it! It's gorgeous and the characters are really nice.
Here's my updated review:

Also, I've updated it to add what happens after Chapter 5 - with leaks from Patreon showcasing Chapter 6 and the canon Rebecca ending. For all the people needing a bit of closure, it's there.

Last edited:

Soap_Club

Nov 14, 2023
If you don't mind never finshing the story, then by all means play it! It's gorgeous and the characters are really nice.
Here's my updated review:

Also, I've updated it to add what happens after Chapter 5 - with leaks from Patreon showcasing Chapter 6 and the canon Rebecca ending. For all the people needing a bit of closure, it's there.
Hey man, thanks for your time and effort.
Considering we will never know how the story would have ended, this helps setting the story for the final Rebecca ending. I should play the game Rebecca route with the ending one time and let it go already.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes