• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
This game fully outdid my expectations. Wasn't expecting a prologue so heavy and rich in content, as well as the whole story per se; I also liked a lot on how replayability is going to work here, as there are some clear branches and also impacts on every decision taken.

My huge congrats to the dev for his stellar job. Unfortunately I can't pledge a thing atm, as my currency worth like shit, but I wish him all the best.

The 0.1 was the starting point....the new version dont know if it keeps me cause i havent playing yet but i hope it will be good...
Worth it 110%, no relevant bugs found. You'll have some gameplay hours btw :)

Reactions: Vile_Mage

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
This game fully outdid my expectations. Wasn't expecting a prologue so heavy and rich in content, as well as the whole story per se; I also liked a lot on how replayability is going to work here, as there are some clear branches and also impacts on every decision taken.

My huge congrats to the dev for his stellar job. Unfortunately I can't pledge a thing atm, as my currency worth like shit, but I wish him all the best.

Worth it 110%, no relevant bugs found. You'll have some gameplay hours btw :)
Thanks a lot, i will check it right away !!

Reactions: extractied

Sngo

May 9, 2020
For the ones that played v1.2, this chapter 1 public what we get new is just some new scenes in the beginning and end?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
A.O.A. Academy [Ch. 1 Public] TLGGAMES

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.39 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.37 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 258 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 241 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I remember playing the 0.1.2 version around 3 months ago, is there anything new, or is it just only bugfixes and an epilogue added as mentioned in the changelog?

Mannual

Oct 14, 2017
Does anyone happen to know if the issue with Valery's perfect score in the prologue was fixed? I'm trying to figure out if it's impossible or if I'm just skipping over something

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope in future sex scenes main character will be more lustful/sensual or however you wanna call it. Be on top, say something nice and sexy, maybe some dirty talk, caress her body... Just anything other than standing/lying motionless, mumbling something incoherent and pretending to be a mannequin. :(

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
It's only had one update so far I'm guessing it will be one every four months. It's worth it though.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone happen to know if the issue with Valery's perfect score in the prologue was fixed? I'm trying to figure out if it's impossible or if I'm just skipping over something
Need to do this to get her " Perfect " Score

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes