sumthing3123

Feb 6, 2020
Do we know when we will see the full release ? (trying to hold out from playing this version)
I got no idea but I am pretty sure a full version will take a long time seeing how other games of this type have a long development process, unless you talking about full beta.

ALPHA TITAN

Sep 26, 2020
Is this really going to be a harem? because I like more then one girl and I can't choose between them. All of them have a deep background story and the plot of the game is damn good :love:... and also the references are also funny:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Squarblesport

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
The game is off to a great start, I can see this becoming an epic game. Only two things were slightly bothering - how quickly relationships escalate and errors in the writing. MC steps through the door and here we are sucking dick and feeling more comfortable with him than the people we lived with for months? I mean. A little more buildup wouldn't have hurt seeing as this seems to be a game about relationships and not just sex.

Also the script needs to be proofread and rewritten to some part. (i know we got a warning about it being a beta, but the prologue was supposed to be proofread, or did I misinterpret it?) There are grammatical errors throughout the whole thing and some sentences just aren't written the way people speak.

The most glaring issue being the tense used - is/was, has/had etc is being confused all the time.

Maybe this is a bit nitpicking, but the small things really stand out when the rest is so good.

Reactions: Space Cat and Esp``

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Ehm, game dont Quit/Exit option
Also Return button from Relationships dont work

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
The game is off to a great start, I can see this becoming an epic game. Only two things were slightly bothering - how quickly relationships escalate and errors in the writing. MC steps through the door and here we are sucking dick and feeling more comfortable with him than the people we lived with for months? I mean. A little more buildup wouldn't have hurt seeing as this seems to be a game about relationships and not just sex.
Yeah this was my biggest problem in 0.1 release. MC instantly started to whore himself without any buildup and I thought "damn, another potentially good story wasted into a generic harem.."

But this 0.2 beta rekindle my hope for this game. No more man-whoring for MC, really sweet development for most girls. Loving how MC got closer with Valery and Ashley. Their scenes were really cute. But Ashley is my favorite, her character is really cute and it is sweet to see how is she head over heels for MC. I'm really glad that we got some development on her end especially, I was beginning to worry if nothing will happen with Ashley even when my MC chases her and maxes her points. Glad I got some development.

My only worry now if Ashley gets sidetracked in the future, I know this game has a harem tag and all but I hope we get an option to make Ashley or any love interest the main girl. It would be weird if they become a couple and she ignores MC's little harem. Those games are so dumb. Hope we won't have that here. Can't wait.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes