• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So they force Vicky on you if you're in the Jenny route? Or is that for the Ash route? If that's the case with Ash, I am no longer ever touching this game.

And on top of which, if you're nice to her, they automatically make her mount you?

Bah! This game goes WAY too fucking fast. Thank God I never ever went away to college
He said sleep, as in sleep, not fuck her, and while I like Vicky, there does seem to be an option to not offer her your bed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is boooOOOOOOoooooring in Ash path, she is stunning, but no cigar.
Damaged babes are always ready to jump the gun on a stud who is available and unbothered.
Remember that you need to get with Jenny who does not particularly want a relationship.
Vic has a lot of male boredom and anxiety all around her life, she would easly unwind with someone
being more relaxed and open to bonding.
So they force Vicky on you if you're in the Jenny route? Or is that for the Ash route? If that's the case with Ash, I am no longer ever touching this game.

And on top of which, if you're nice to her, they automatically make her mount you?

Bah! This game goes WAY too fucking fast. Thank God I never ever went away to college
In this game, should you want casual, Jade will be happy to ease both your anguish.
Should you go shirtless, all the Jenny gurls will know you are up for casual happy time.

Jan 11, 2021

Sorry, let me rephrase that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Razrback16

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Jenny .. she makes ahegao face and feels moist in her nethe rregion then ends it abruptly

Had this been the right time and place, things could have gone all the way cuddle smooch fondle.

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I like Ash, she comes off as a good loyal waifu.

Also, I just checked, you can tell Viky to stay with Ash, so she is not forced on you.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does the BETA version mean that there's still content to be added to Ch 2, or just that it could still have some bugs?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Yes.
If on Jenny's route, you can have a longer discussion with her in the afternoon, but you must get back to your dorm to have your mandatory nightmare.
At 9 P.M. you join the party, and unless you are particularly rude to Vicky, you two end up sleeping together.

I believe this is necessary to have some new drama in the nex morning, but I am not certain who will be the lucky one to walk in on you.
Hah, ya I hope by some chance Jenny comes to your dorm in the morning and sees Vicky leave, lol. Since Jenny wants to be weird about "talking you up" in front of Ashley inexplicably, and slowing things down in the changing room, she can watch MC spend time with other girls, lol.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

This is kinda funny for me because I played the game because of the harem tag and at the moment I'm angry because it is basically false advertising because from what I played (chapter 1 without gold patch) I see now way that this game will become the harem I want it to be.

bigjuicer

May 26, 2020
For some reason I feel like I’m being cucked out of a lot of content. I’m kinda on the Ashley route but I’d like to have some fun with the other girls before locking that in you know.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Valid point.. is harem tag specifically still part of the game?
I think it will be a partial or mini-harem. In other words, some girls may be ok keeping things casual or willing to share while others may or may not. Apparently its available if you pick Ashley or Jenny's branching path, depending on what you say to Ashley, while Jenny is not ready to commit yet and probably would rather share or have the mc help out the other girls who have their own emotional baggage to sort out.

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes