3.70 star(s) 105 Votes

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Haven't played this game for a long time. And I naively thought that at least some content had already appeared.
Anna has a huge number of partners who stare at her and drool and the finalist was ... a banana ...)
Yes, it was he who won the main role in at least some kind of relationship with Anna. He also took the first nomination for content in this game.)
Well, thanks for reminding me why I haven't played this game for a long time. And perhaps you should not hope for something else for the same amount of time, or even more, if never at all. With such results.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Haven't played this game for a long time. And I naively thought that at least some content had already appeared.
Anna has a huge number of partners who stare at her and drool and the finalist was ... a banana ...)
Yes, it was he who won the main role in at least some kind of relationship with Anna. He also took the first nomination for content in this game.)
Well, thanks for reminding me why I haven't played this game for a long time. And perhaps you should not hope for something else for the same amount of time, or even more, if never at all. With such results.
Not for nothing but I think you should go back to the homepage again if you want. There is all the information you want about sexual content.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or a little older looking with more curves like this
View attachment 2788419
Damn now I won't be able to sleep I'm going to imagine this beautiful Milf being Anna's own mother:love: :love: :love:
Also from the same game milf creek, this girl looks a little like Anna
View attachment 2788483
It's similar I'd even like her to be in the place of one of Anna's three brothers She'd be almost her evil twin sister then I'd like to see her screw Kendra's life. :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I think we should forget about that. It is obvious that the developer is moving into the philosophy of his other colleagues, gradually and slowly, but he is doing it. He himself has understood that so It can make more money
This is what a don’t understand- you fools who think milking is my way of making more money.

First off, I pay for the artwork (the artist is worth every penny, by the way), and then in my country I pay tax on 100% of the receipts (I don’t pass the tax on to the artist). If you think I’m fat and happy off the patrons I have, you should take a course on economics. For the amount of time I spend on this project, it basically nets to minimum wage on a per hour basis right now.

Secondly, if I really wanted to maximize my profits, I’d finish the damn project so I can go on to the next project… and I’d finish THAT project so I can work on another project… expanding my customer base. If I started releasing updates in Part 3 tomorrow, my patron count would probably double. Why would I stall out in Part 2 if making money was my motivation?

This is a hobby for me. I want to create an amazing visual novel I can share with fans, and I want to make it interactive so that they have some say on how the story goes. I want people to enjoy it. I offer it for free. I reward patrons with early releases and bonus content… I don’t charge for access. Profit isn’t my motivation, but I definitely appreciate money to fund the project, and it keeps me going because I feel like I’m using my free time somewhat productively when I’m compensated. It’s a lot of work… ask any developer.

Tell me the game sucks… tell me I’m slow… tell me to go F myself… I’m not going to argue subjectives. But don’t say I’m milking or losing interest because that’s factually wrong, straight from the horses mouth. Beyond it being wrong, it doesn’t make sense economically, at least in my case.

Unfortunately, progress of this project ebb and flows with my life, being that this is a hobby. If anyone isn’t happy they should come back in a year… there will be a lot more content at that point. For everyone else, sit back and enjoy the ride

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
This is what a don’t understand- you fools who think milking is my way of making more money.

First off, I pay for the artwork (the artist is worth every penny, by the way), and then in my country I pay tax on 100% of the receipts (I don’t pass the tax on to the artist). If you think I’m fat and happy off the patrons I have, you should take a course on economics. For the amount of time I spend on this project, it basically nets to minimum wage on a per hour basis right now.

Secondly, if I really wanted to maximize my profits, I’d finish the damn project so I can go on to the next project… and I’d finish THAT project so I can work on another project… expanding my customer base. If I started releasing updates in Part 3 tomorrow, my patron count would probably double. Why would I stall out in Part 2 if making money was my motivation?

This is a hobby for me. I want to create an amazing visual novel I can share with fans, and I want to make it interactive so that they have some say on how the story goes. I want people to enjoy it. I offer it for free. I reward patrons with early releases and bonus content… I don’t charge for access. Profit isn’t my motivation, but I definitely appreciate money to fund the project, and it keeps me going because I feel like I’m using my free time somewhat productively when I’m compensated. It’s a lot of work… ask any developer.

Tell me the game sucks… tell me I’m slow… tell me to go F myself… I’m not going to argue subjectives. But don’t say I’m milking or losing interest because that’s factually wrong, straight from the horses mouth. Beyond it being wrong, it doesn’t make sense economically, at least in my case.

Unfortunately, progress of this project ebb and flows with my life, being that this is a hobby. If anyone isn’t happy they should come back in a year… there will be a lot more content at that point. For everyone else, sit back and enjoy the ride
its all love

Reactions: Adolfo

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
That doesn't sound like the David I know, but I had to admit that the idea of an "alpha David" is intriguing, but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case here (for what we have seen so far).
David won’t turn into an Alpha, but I can assure you he wouldn’t be cool with Anna cheating or Chris trying to sleep with her. There won’t be the “cuck” option in the sense where David accepts all of this betrayal and does nothing about it. There could be a forgiveness path… I won’t rule that out, but it wouldn’t be in a way where David is a total pushover.

Jun 17, 2021
David won’t turn into an Alpha, but I can assure you he wouldn’t be cool with Anna cheating or Chris trying to sleep with her. There won’t be the “cuck” option in the sense where David accepts all of this betrayal and does nothing about it. There could be a forgiveness path… I won’t rule that out, but it wouldn’t be in a way where David is a total pushover.
That's good to hear. Thank you for your answer an I hope you are enjoying (or have enjoyed) your vacations.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
There are several LI for Anna, poor David will have at least Alexia out of pity maybe Ana's mom in the future maybe Bridget+gossip Girl and Kendra in a possible ending. I don't know if we'll see new girls in the game because it's more focused on Ana's corruption.:unsure:
Really everything will be individual but I don't believe in sex so soon in CH3 because we'll see all the shit about both first until Anna decides to follow Kendra's advice "depending on our choices"
yes we are very far still hope it takes a long time to finish Part 3 when it started it would be cool a very large amount of content with lots of sex and teasing scenes I don't know his plans either but I believe that Mr Palmer won't do just one route I guess four depending on the free time he will have. Well if he continues it will be all in CH3 because Part 1-2 was to see the expectation of each now CH3 will have both taking turns well saying but it can be different..
I’m going to release something once part 2 is done adding clarity to the routes. I want this to resemble a real life situation where you make decisions - not knowing the outcome - and you reap the consequences of those decisions.

Part 3 will NOT be quick. It will have a lot of content. But it will no longer be buildup and discovery content… It will be results-oriented. Anna won’t just fuck the first guy she encounters once David leaves the house. That would be hot, no doubt, but this is more complicated than a simple revenge story. They have a child together, and Anna isn’t fully convinced David had an affair. She will have all sorts of conflicting thoughts… including the influences you have over her ;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Let's go.. keep up your great work and the love in every detail of your creation This marvel of a game has become my favorite corruption story.:coffee:
note: it would be interesting if in the end David forgive her at the very least because of Sophie.

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I’m going to release something once part 2 is done adding clarity to the routes. I want this to resemble a real life situation where you make decisions - not knowing the outcome - and you reap the consequences of those decisions.

Part 3 will NOT be quick. It will have a lot of content. But it will no longer be buildup and discovery content… It will be results-oriented. Anna won’t just fuck the first guy she encounters once David leaves the house. That would be hot, no doubt, but this is more complicated than a simple revenge story. They have a child together, and Anna isn’t fully convinced David had an affair. She will have all sorts of conflicting thoughts… including the influences you have over her ;)
Nice will make it a lot easier on every route we want for both. Like the choices we've already made in Part 1 and 2 at the moment.. I'm beyond excited to see my consequences in the future it makes the game even more exciting:love:

I understand, but I'm glad that it will be a slow corruption, because Anna can't have sex with everyone from one day to the next. I know good or bad results in the case her it would be and even more so if it was the boss lol but anyway.. I prefer Anna gradually corrupting herself to her repressed desires will make everything hotter possible
yes she will think a lot of her daughter before any advice from Kendra I guess.:unsure:
I even noticed the faithful path that Anna thinks was someone who put perfume in his purse in specific parts it's almost the same thing in the path of corruption really she's going to have a lot to think about and how she's going to act on it all depending on every choice I've ever made.
Thanks for clarifying some things I'm glad that the choices and corruption will be as real as possible(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
If I listened to you pirates, Anna would be a cum dumpster for the entire office by now. Nonetheless, your vote will be duly noted.;)
:BootyTime: Yeah looks like my perverted comments were noted at least once. Speaking of which, we will have some involvement between Anna and Darren in the future, it would be interesting to have content between daughter-in-law and son-in-law, but if it doesn't, that's fine, we already have enough predators.

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Mr. palmer no hard feelings buddy. everyone has their own way to support the developer and game.
i personally feel like i was harsh so I'd like to apologise and say chill man.
as of game and story, i believe in artistic feeling not just fuck n go story.
the scene should give us the literal burning sensation and question our intellectual.
your direction is great I'd just say -- focus on human emotion as much as possible. because sex is just physical activity.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
personally i am really enjoying this game, it is fun to imagine possible scenarios of how the game will unfold after we get past the Saturday where David has been thrown out and is wondering what the fuck is going on. the choices made on the save the marriage path and the Anna will cheat path are pretty clear and allow us to decide going forward, just who Anna is and is not interested in as a possible cheating partner. for me Jake is the only choice that makes any sense. she is definately attracted to him. the other guys are just pathetic old perverts that have no chance in hell of ever getting anywhere with a hot woman like Anna who is happily married and has just started a family. Hank is a disgusting old pervert. Marvin is a pathetic little piece of slime. Anna would never give these losers any attention and those choices reflect that. as for Mr. Stenstromber..he is another old pervert who will get nothing from Anna during my playthroughs. well i can't wait for the next update and hope is not too much further away.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
personally i am really enjoying this game, it is fun to imagine possible scenarios of how the game will unfold after we get past the Saturday where David has been thrown out and is wondering what the fuck is going on. the choices made on the save the marriage path and the Anna will cheat path are pretty clear and allow us to decide going forward, just who Anna is and is not interested in as a possible cheating partner. for me Jake is the only choice that makes any sense. she is definately attracted to him. the other guys are just pathetic old perverts that have no chance in hell of ever getting anywhere with a hot woman like Anna who is happily married and has just started a family. Hank is a disgusting old pervert. Marvin is a pathetic little piece of slime. Anna would never give these losers any attention and those choices reflect that. as for Mr. Stenstromber..he is another old pervert who will get nothing from Anna during my playthroughs. well i can't wait for the next update and hope is not too much further away.
(y) :)You have my sword and shield in this crusade:ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
JAKE-SNAKE was supposed to be the main predator in this story, he just isn't. for obvious reasons because of that other original story if I'm not mistaken lol but it's no use because here our stallion is still important he is the only one in fact after David who cares about Anna already the other predators just want sex including the false friend who after using her will be just another conquest for him. But fuck Chris now my ways will be David/Anna together after the corruption with everyone especially the big TANK The mummy will also have his turn the only bastard who will just watch is the deluded one but I can prepare a good Futa's for him or his ex Jen with cock belt:devilish:

Last edited:

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
100% my opinion aswell. Jake is the only option that makes sense in my mind. Or is the most "realistic". Everything else would kill my immersion and, looking at how ugly Hank and Marvin are, probably my boner.

EDIT: The other option might be Chris, but I don't think he is attractive enough for Anna. But they have a backstory, so that is maybe somewhat plausible.

3.70 star(s) 105 Votes