3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Anna
When I get down on my knees and start sucking you off, the most important thing this evening is that your heart doesn't stop. Are you sure you can handle it?
Marvin
Oh, darling, don't worry! I will fuck not only your gorgeous mouth, but also the rest of your holes. You can be sure my heart will hold out.
Anna
I like confident men. And yet I'm a little worried that you can't satisfy my sexual hunger. I'm a little hungrier than usual right now.
Marvin
Ha, ha, ha!
Anna
What makes you laugh? Did I say something funny?
Marvin
Oh, my dear, you can be sure that you will not be dissatisfied in any way. I'll tell you a secret (Marvin began to whisper in Anna's ear). I have a huge bench of reserve players ready to replace me at any moment! But if you want, the whole team will start a simultaneous game session. I just doubt that you can withstand such an onslaught.
Anna
Wow! It turns out you're full of surprises! You've calmed me down. Now I have no doubts. But now I'm worried about one question. How many players do you have in reserve for a simultaneous game session?
Marvin
Let it remain my little secret and a big surprise for you. For some reason, I believe that you will cope and you will definitely like it.
:p(y)

Reactions: ItsNotUs

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Anna
When I get down on my knees and start sucking you off, the most important thing this evening is that your heart doesn't stop. Are you sure you can handle it?
Marvin
Oh, darling, don't worry! I will fuck not only your gorgeous mouth, but also the rest of your holes. You can be sure my heart will hold out.
Anna
I like confident men. And yet I'm a little worried that you can't satisfy my sexual hunger. I'm a little hungrier than usual right now.
Marvin
Ha, ha, ha!
Anna
Marvin
Oh, my dear, you can be sure that you will not be dissatisfied in any way. I'll tell you a secret (Marvin began to whisper in Anna's ear). I have a huge bench of reserve players ready to replace me at any moment! But if you want, the whole team will start a simultaneous game session. I just doubt that you can withstand such an onslaught.
Anna
Wow! It turns out you're full of surprises! You've calmed me down. Now I have no doubts. But now I'm worried about one question. How many players do you have in reserve for a simultaneous game session?
Marvin
Let it remain my little secret and a big surprise for you. For some reason, I believe that you will cope and you will definitely like it.
Damn dude, I did not plan to do "bj" in this story - apparently they will have to finish the story thit "bj". :LOL:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The next thing I planned - was for Marvin to push or lay Anna down on the table, knocking the cutlery off the floor and the sound of the broken glass would get Jake's attention and make him turn around! :sneaky:
Wow, now I'm imagining hot drug huh :p
Grandpa would be out of patience fuck the cutlery later I pay or leave the whole bill to Jake :sneaky::ROFLMAO:
poor my boy Jake-snake he would just watch lol

Oct 9, 2022
Anna
Marvin
Anna
Marvin
Ha, ha, ha!
Anna
Marvin
Anna
Marvin
Maybe leave it to the author. That doesn't remotely sound like Anna.

Dmob_6438

Dec 17, 2020
Anna
Marvin
Anna
Marvin
Ha, ha, ha!
Anna
Marvin
Anna
Marvin
Oh man if this game is like that, than it makes me want to see that more when we get to Anna doing naughty things like kissing, groping, handjobs, blowjobs and anal sex and vaginal sex

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or in my game she will cheat with everyone but Chris :ROFLMAO:
With me it will be almost the same. Who?? I've never even seen this Chris lol but i can solve his situation while Anna goes on dates with her real males she there...
carrot-facial.gif
However photos and video of her won't be free I'll make a fair price for Chris one dollar each lmao!

Last edited:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Yesterday I rendered 3 frames - now I'm loading the scene - it's been loading for an hour... :ROFLMAO: and most likely I'll have time to render the remaining two, but I won’t have time to process it in photoshop and etc. because today is my friend's birthday and we are leaving for camping. So I'll probably post the work on sunday with a hangover:LOL: - if it doesn't get really bad, or on Monday.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Maybe leave it to the author. That doesn't remotely sound like Anna.
1. It has happened several times that I have noticed people's attitude towards a fictional character as if it were a real person. For me, this is extremely strange.
2. Usually in the game, the character has completely different actions and character on different routes. Today we absolutely do not know how the character will behave by the end of the game. We can only guess and fantasize.
3. I have absolutely no claim to authorship in this game. If you haven't noticed, I wrote a comment to the fanart drawing, not to the game itself, answering the artist's question.
Considering the three points I have given above, I have a firm opinion that your comment is completely inappropriate.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yesterday I rendered 3 frames - now I'm loading the scene - it's been loading for an hour... :ROFLMAO: and most likely I'll have time to render the remaining two, but I won’t have time to process it in photoshop and etc. because today is my friend's birthday and we are leaving for camping. So I'll probably post the work on sunday with a hangover:LOL: - if it doesn't get really bad, or on Monday.
Nice, I hope everything works out for the sequels of the arts and don't worry have fun on his birthday just don't forget to send him a present from Anna's saying happy birthday with butt clapping lol
You better post on Monday I'm afraid of some surprises:eek::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
How long will it take in this game to see a scene like this if ever? :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, we know that a trio can happen or even more depending on our choices since Anna refused in the past with her ex. Myriam has beautiful breasts but Ana's are bigger even though can't see them yet naked. Damn, I can already imagine those tits gushing milk
a2_3_869.png a2_9_923b.png a4_4_39.jpg a4_4_28.jpg

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes