3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
Well I think it's clear that the way has been traced, David will find himself unbeknownst to him cuckolded and humiliated, as well as poor, because of his ex Kendra, and Anna will do half of the office, starting to attend night clubs with 30 cm BBC.
I'm very much hoping the inner bad girl will come out Anna that we are already seeing signs of but at the same time it would be lovely if we get to choose who she chooses to get it on with and she doesn't end up just shagging all of them.

Reactions: Ass Fan

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
What does she say to him and what does she do at that moment... What do you think? :sneaky: annamarvinres2.png

I did not wait for the next week and started working on a sequel.
With this in mind, I have a couple of questions:
1. Show you each scene separately or the whole story at once, but it will take a week or more.
and Second question for experts
2. Why does the scene take longer to load than to render? This scene took more than three hours to load and rendering takes less than this time. I noticed that the female models take a long time to load - maybe something is preventing them from the installed models - does anyone know a way to solve this problem?

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
I'm very much hoping the inner bad girl will come out Anna that we are already seeing signs of but at the same time it would be lovely if we get to choose who she chooses to get it on with and she doesn't end up just shagging all of them.
I very much think Anna is a classy lady with high standards and a well-developed moral. It should and will be hard to turn her into a depraved slut. But she might start slowly and get the taste of it. Right now I think Chris is almost predestined for this. He is devious, bold (even a little insolent) and there is a history between them. And who knows? After Anna tasted the forbidden fruit with Chris there might be even more delicious treats lying around...

Reactions: MrLoverGJ

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
What does she say to him and what does she do at that moment... What do you think? :sneaky: View attachment 2806900

1. Show you each scene separately or the whole story at once, but it will take a week or more.
2. Why does the scene take longer to load than to render? This scene took more than three hours to load and rendering takes less than this time. I noticed that the female models take a long time to load - maybe something is preventing them from the installed models - does anyone know a way to solve this problem?
(His eyes are big) Lol actually it must have been it was a nice dinner grandma now take me home and fuck my brains out or do it right now in public I can't wait any longer...
separate scenes would be nice because that way we could enjoy them in each new scene all at once would be sad hehe but i prefer your choice on that.;)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
You will have your choices on that. Anna won't go around fucking everyone! Here some good information that the routes will have more clarity at the end of CH2
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-perfect-marriage-v0-6-4-mr-palmer.118449/post-11295414

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
(His eyes are big) Lol actually it must have been it was a nice dinner grandma now take me home and fuck my brains out or do it right now in public I can't wait any longer...
separate scenes would be nice because that way we could enjoy them in each new scene all at once would be sad hehe but i prefer your choice on that.;)
I'm interested in your opinion the opinion of the community.

This scene or calling it "this frame" consists of five - I don't know how to put it right, camera angles. :LOL:
Two general plans as in the first part and three others.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
but really the story unfolds that this one too is being done, what a pity this game is about to become, the usual whore factory wife and collector of horns her husband, yet another and repetitive game.
You have a choice of what the story will be - Anna may not cheat on David at all - this choice was confirmed by the dev!
But judging by your reasoning and the fact that you put a "facepalm" under my art, you should leave this thread and change it to a "lighter" one for yourself! :ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm interested in your opinion the opinion of the community.

This scene or calling it "this frame" consists of five - I don't know how to put it right, camera angles. :LOL:
Two general plans as in the first part and three others.
Well, it's nice that you always want to know our opinion.:coffee:
Funny this name I liked it now the camera angles do it the way you think is best like the same as other art it was not very identical you know.
Cherokee Devil want a little teaser?:sneaky:
oops I want:LOL:(y)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
but really the story unfolds that this one too is being done, what a pity this game is about to become, the usual whore factory wife and collector of horns her husband, yet another and repetitive game.
I already told you here "if it's a repetitive game for you" then you should ignore it because it's already been said that everything will be avoidable depending on your choices

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
I don't want to be critical, but I've already seen too many games like this, a little creativity, and to those who say that Anna is a born slut, I advise them to try to understand that her hormones are in full swing, her husband snubs her , moreover, she is in Kendra's network who tries to make her fall into sluts, kendra created the problem for her husband's company, kendra hired the whore who, unbeknownst to MC, is setting a trap for him, kendra asked her colleague to circumvent her, paying him, therefore, it is obvious that she is attacked by more fronds to make her betray with the fault of her hormones. it is normal that she will give in. but not at her behest.
How does this relate to my fan art?
I repeat once again that the dev confirmed that there will be a path without cheating!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
if you could read. I have already anticipated that I would have been criticized, the fact remains that I cannot express my thoughts, or we are in a dictatorship regime, I have done a critical analysis of the game, also to give an input to the Dev. because the game started well, much better than others, but lately it's disappointing if it takes the turn of the usual whorehouse, did I say something bad?.
I'll be brief here it's not a dictatorship you can be free and say what you want. But before saying all this about the game you should have a look at the homepage and also the Dev comments before saying shit like that.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
What does she say to him and what does she do at that moment... What do you think? :sneaky: View attachment 2806900

Anna
When I get down on my knees and start sucking you off, the most important thing this evening is that your heart doesn't stop. Are you sure you can handle it?
Marvin
Oh, darling, don't worry! I will fuck not only your gorgeous mouth, but also the rest of your holes. You can be sure my heart will hold out.
Anna
I like confident men. And yet I'm a little worried that you can't satisfy my sexual hunger. I'm a little hungrier than usual right now.
Marvin
Ha, ha, ha!
Anna
What makes you laugh? Did I say something funny?
Marvin
Oh, my dear, you can be sure that you will not be dissatisfied in any way. I'll tell you a secret (Marvin began to whisper in Anna's ear). I have a huge bench of reserve players ready to replace me at any moment! But if you want, the whole team will start a simultaneous game session. I just doubt that you can withstand such an onslaught.
Anna
Wow! It turns out you're full of surprises! You've calmed me down. Now I have no doubts. But now I'm worried about one question. How many players do you have in reserve for a simultaneous game session?
Marvin
Let it remain my little secret and a big surprise for you. For some reason, I believe that you will cope and you will definitely like it.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
aly237204 what do you want from us? Why are you starting a conflict?
Everyone has their own "fantasies" - but most people want to see a "depraved" Anna than a "pure" one!
Let's forget about it, it's not worth it. Everyone here has our fantasies and respect that. I, for example, will follow all possible paths I want a cute and faithful Anna but also being a cock hungry bitch...
tyrion-lannister-drink.gif

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes