3.70 star(s) 105 Votes
Oct 11, 2022
Any idea who the new character is in the flashback scene? Did you guys vote for it?
I believe the new char is the neighbor, he is going to visit Anna saturday morning.... Something with he sees Anna wearing some sexy stuff... Not sure, but he sees Anna through the window while on his morning walk, then go visit Anna. Thats what DEV said... Im sure I shared that teaser on F95 some time (weeks/months) ago

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I believe the new char is the neighbor, he is going to visit Anna saturday morning.... Something with he sees Anna wearing some sexy stuff... Not sure, but he sees Anna through the window while on his morning walk, then go visit Anna. Thats what DEV said... Im sure I shared that teaser on F95 some time (weeks/months) ago
Oh ok, I thought the new character was going to show up in the flashback scene though

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Will the neighbor be young or about David's age? It's already full of grandparents we don't need another one lol but if it is at least beautiful:ROFLMAO:

now this flashback scene may be with Renaldo or more likely Mr.stenstromber where he tried to take advantage of Anna at her father's wake.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
Yes I made the decision to not release Friday by itself. Today I was able to finish script for the largest scene Saturday and send it to the artist to work on, so my decision has already paid off. I really didn't want to have to go through a release process for Friday and then do another release for what amounts to around four scenes for Saturday. That would cost me more time, and overall Part 2 would end later than it would if I just packaged the two together.

As you know I'm definitely not a person who likes to give spoilers. I'll give a hint that the new character hasn't been introduced yet, and he's neither old/ugly nor young/handsome. He's an average Joe. And yes... Anna is a frequent star in his fap fantasies... surprise, surprise. She can't catch a break with these guys! :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Uhu we'll see Friday and Saturday then yes.. great news hmm interesting so it won't be old and not too new hehehe this new character is a freak fap "sneaky" that means he will be much more obsessed with our blonde than Marvin himself and she, in turn, will like it depending on our choices, she can even provoke him by changing clothes with him watching

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
Yes I made the decision to not release Friday by itself.
Patience isn't my strongest feature but a few more days really won't make a big difference - well, at least not for me. And if the additional time is required to deliver a great update I won't complain at all. I am looking forward to the next episode. Anna is one of the hottest (maybe even THE hottest) ladies on this site...

Reactions: glop glop

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sure it will be great for what he has already said. I don't mind waiting. Even because it will be the last update of CH2 we will finally see Ana's thoughts the perverted neighbor and a flashback that makes me even more anxious I'm hoping it's from Renaldo..
pepo_embaixadinha-1.gif

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
Yes I made the decision to not release Friday by itself. Today I was able to finish script for the largest scene Saturday and send it to the artist to work on, so my decision has already paid off. I really didn't want to have to go through a release process for Friday and then do another release for what amounts to around four scenes for Saturday. That would cost me more time, and overall Part 2 would end later than it would if I just packaged the two together.

As you know I'm definitely not a person who likes to give spoilers. I'll give a hint that the new character hasn't been introduced yet, and he's neither old/ugly nor young/handsome. He's an average Joe. And yes... Anna is a frequent star in his fap fantasies... surprise, surprise. She can't catch a break with these guys! :p
18yr old neighbor who just graduated high school

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
why devlp work alone
there many can support him make group ppl work with him hep him make work fast good and long
thing take many month for short update when sad to see some here fan is making art and have more idea
wish someone work with this fan artist to make group work
selfish is killing art and game

3.70 star(s) 105 Votes