3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Here is exactly what Mr. Palmer said on 7/13.
"I'm going to be on summer vacation this coming week, so unfortunately I won't be able to make progress on the project while I'm gone. There's still work to do before the next version is out. I'm now considering releasing Anna's Friday only, without Saturday, since there's a lot of work to do for Saturday. Still hoping to have an update by end of July, but we'll see."

The last sentence is key. : ) Cautious optimism.
Yes, I'm aware of that, but if I'm not mistaken, he's already back, but he's not going to release Friday and Saturday together by the way.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Wow, she looks so hot in the black skirt. The look she's giving him looks like she fell in love with grandpa mummy lmao lol I really liked the candles on the table. Even Kendra is hot:love:
Anna's is going to be in heat after that pink candy
Jake is missing out on the fun :ROFLMAO:
It's not a skirt, it's a dress.
I already have an idea for a continuation story. Question is whether I have enough desire to continue it! :ROFLMAO:
For Jake, only the role of a short-lived spectator is assigned here. Kendra can most likely join in on the fun.:sneaky: Plus, the appearance of another character to replace Jake - also in the role of a spectator.

Oct 11, 2022

Hello Patrons,

I'm back from vacation now, so I've resumed work on APM.

Last night I did some thinking, and I've reached the decision that I'm going to wait to release Friday until I can include it with the half-day of Saturday. I feel pressure to release Friday on its own because I know everyone wants content, but that's only going to cost me more time having to package and release. For example, today I want to focus on getting script to the artist for Saturday, so he can work on the visuals. If I pivot to trying to release Friday, it's going to delay Saturday.

So, in the end, we'll finish Part 2 sooner if I package Friday and Saturday together as was the original plan. What matters most right now is getting Part 2 done... we're all ready to get to Part 3.

Friday is close to getting done, but as you know, I'm very meticulous about the writing and the details and it takes me few times going through it until I'm happy. I still need to finish a scene and proof everything. For Saturday, there will be a scene introducing a new character, a flashback scene, and then two critical scenes prior to David coming home and facing Anna as we saw in Part 1. It won't be lengthy, but it will be important. I think it will be good to package it with Friday.

I wanted to let you know in case you want to remove your support of me over the next month, since I'm going to need more time to release Friday/Saturday together.

Thank you for your patience. I know this is disappointing, but in the long run it's the best plan. -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes