3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's not a skirt, it's a dress.
I already have an idea for a continuation story. Question is whether I have enough desire to continue it! :ROFLMAO:
For Jake, only the role of a short-lived spectator is assigned here. Kendra can most likely join in on the fun.:sneaky: Plus, the appearance of another character to replace Jake - also in the role of a spectator.
Damn what a bad mistake my brain is to blame for this.:KEK:
But anyway, it would be nice to have a sequel since you already have an idea.. don't give up now bro, now that you've made this incredible art, it has to have sequels joke:ROFLMAO:
poor Jake don't like to see my boy just watching lmao
wow now i'm looking forward to this sexy freak participating
like double penetration her with a strap and getting Anna's ass. the question is how does she go with a cock strap on a date:unsure: Forget it I really need therapy.

Hehehe no kidding I even wonder who the next spectator would be that would be so nice of you:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020

Hello Patrons,

I'm back from vacation now, so I've resumed work on APM.

Last night I did some thinking, and I've reached the decision that I'm going to wait to release Friday until I can include it with the half-day of Saturday. I feel pressure to release Friday on its own because I know everyone wants content, but that's only going to cost me more time having to package and release. For example, today I want to focus on getting script to the artist for Saturday, so he can work on the visuals. If I pivot to trying to release Friday, it's going to delay Saturday.

So, in the end, we'll finish Part 2 sooner if I package Friday and Saturday together as was the original plan. What matters most right now is getting Part 2 done... we're all ready to get to Part 3.

Friday is close to getting done, but as you know, I'm very meticulous about the writing and the details and it takes me few times going through it until I'm happy. I still need to finish a scene and proof everything. For Saturday, there will be a scene introducing a new character, a flashback scene, and then two critical scenes prior to David coming home and facing Anna as we saw in Part 1. It won't be lengthy, but it will be important. I think it will be good to package it with Friday.

I wanted to let you know in case you want to remove your support of me over the next month, since I'm going to need more time to release Friday/Saturday together.

Thank you for your patience. I know this is disappointing, but in the long run it's the best plan. -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:D(y)

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Damn what a bad mistake my brain is to blame for this.:KEK:
But anyway, it would be nice to have a sequel since you already have an idea.. don't give up now bro, now that you've made this incredible art, it has to have sequels joke:ROFLMAO:
poor Jake don't like to see my boy just watching lmao
wow now i'm looking forward to this sexy freak participating
like double penetration her with a strap and getting Anna's ass. the question is how does she go with a cock strap on a date:unsure: Forget it I really need therapy.

Hehehe no kidding I even wonder who the next spectator would be that would be so nice of you:sneaky::ROFLMAO:
You yourself suggested Marvin - it's not my fault - I disclaim responsibility! :ROFLMAO:

I can't promise anything - maybe next week I'll do a sequel.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Great news I don't mind waiting a little longer. This next update promises a lot Will we have a flashback with Anna and Renaldo? Well it could be another character but it would be cool to see the two in that dance they had. We will have one more character appearing.. wow, my anxiety is at a thousand:love:

And this new look of Anna is better than the old one, much more realistic and beautiful but it's sad to see her crying It breaks my heart but soon I'll give her what she wants and she'll forget about all this shit:devilish:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Great news I don't mind waiting a little longer. This next update promises a lot Will we have a flashback with Anna and Renaldo? Well it could be another character but it would be cool to see the two in that dance they had. We will have one more character appearing.. wow, my anxiety is at a thousand:love:

And this new look of Anna is better than the old one, much more realistic and beautiful but it's sad to see her crying It breaks my heart but soon I'll give her what she wants and she'll forget about all this shit:devilish:
In the third part, she will cry for a different reason and moan along the way!:p :ROFLMAO:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020

Hello Patrons,

I'm back from vacation now, so I've resumed work on APM.

Last night I did some thinking, and I've reached the decision that I'm going to wait to release Friday until I can include it with the half-day of Saturday. I feel pressure to release Friday on its own because I know everyone wants content, but that's only going to cost me more time having to package and release. For example, today I want to focus on getting script to the artist for Saturday, so he can work on the visuals. If I pivot to trying to release Friday, it's going to delay Saturday.

So, in the end, we'll finish Part 2 sooner if I package Friday and Saturday together as was the original plan. What matters most right now is getting Part 2 done... we're all ready to get to Part 3.

Friday is close to getting done, but as you know, I'm very meticulous about the writing and the details and it takes me few times going through it until I'm happy. I still need to finish a scene and proof everything. For Saturday, there will be a scene introducing a new character, a flashback scene, and then two critical scenes prior to David coming home and facing Anna as we saw in Part 1. It won't be lengthy, but it will be important. I think it will be good to package it with Friday.

I wanted to let you know in case you want to remove your support of me over the next month, since I'm going to need more time to release Friday/Saturday together.

Thank you for your patience. I know this is disappointing, but in the long run it's the best plan. -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Any idea who the new character is in the flashback scene? Did you guys vote for it?

3.70 star(s) 104 Votes