3.70 star(s) 104 Votes

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Maybe its clear in this update but do they have the kid in daycare or an invisible hot babysitter? i mean they are both working so im alittle worried :)

Reactions: Thundas

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
LoL it's going to be quite funny to see this happening one strangling each other when they realize they don't have the slightest chance with Anna and then they'll get revenge on Kendra not to mention Chris I like to see him thinking he's going to get what he wants hehe I just know that he will suffer a lot with me I want him to continue with his goal of sleeping with Anna and then seeing him failing miserably who knows after that getting a good beating from David maybe even the little daughter participates in this fight like her playing Chucky's daughter jokes aside, my goal first will be to save the marriage then make Chris suffer a lot and then follow the other paths :LOL:
I want to see them hire a beautiful tranny that Chris can’t tell it’s a dude and then he gets his sleeping pill in his drink, so tranny takes Chris home and ties him to the bed posts and then fucks him in the ass until he wakes up while the whole thing is being recorded by ?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I want to see them hire a beautiful tranny that Chris can’t tell it’s a dude and then he gets his sleeping pill in his drink, so tranny takes Chris home and ties him to the bed posts and then fucks him in the ass until he wakes up while the whole thing is being recorded by ?
"Kendra" :KEK: it would be hilarious after being fucked in the ass David would look for Anna walking around and find his lovely wife in the guest room having sex with ex-girlfriend lol

Last edited:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:cautious: But there are worse things than a scene like that message "You've reached your reaction limit for today" :(:cry:

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Or it could be a scene swap and we can see David in part 2 talking to Jake maybe :unsure:
or even a bug.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I have a theory that Anna is crying here because someone showed her a picture of Alexa doing a fake bj to David in the parking lot.
Interesting I have not seen this route is still corruption, right? if so then it must be the same Alexa is setting up very well for David

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Interesting I have not seen this route is still corruption, right? if so then it must be the same Alexa is setting up very well for David
Because I think this photo will be in this October update v0.5

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass Fan
3.70 star(s) 104 Votes