3.80 star(s) 105 Votes

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
I continue to work after a short break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what gona happen pleas,
you side story of anna
always watch up what you gona create
you make us imagine her in hotbath with chris
and you make see her get fuck in bathroom when husband other side

when start your subscribestar page start i waiting for some art you create special anna

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
what gona happen pleas,
you side story of anna
always watch up what you gona create
you make us imagine her in hotbath with chris
and you make see her get fuck in bathroom when husband other side

when start your subscribestar page start i waiting for some art you create special anna
I don't know when they will approve my subscribestar page, but i hope that this will happen and i can pursue my ideas!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
She would be the worst trial lawyer irl, you can’t be that naive and have trust issues with your husband you have known a lot longer than onetime strangers. Also if Hank didn’t want to fuck her so bad, there’s no way she would have been promoted, she’d still be doing Kendra’s job. lucky she’s hot, just not too bright
Well, depending on how you played for her as the protagoniste she became less naive and doenst trust Chris anymore but she's still naive to comoletely trust kendra cause it was pretty obvious she make interest in her simply because Anna was prommoted

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
if that's happen their marriage will be damaged but kendra don't get the MC back.

the MC maybe can choose to forgive Anna and have a Perfect Marriage again
If Kendra was my ex, she sure wouldn't get me back this way, about Anna, i'm a bit weird, if we had an open relationship and always been honest, then i wouldn't mind if she had other guys, but when relation is build on not open relation and be trustworthy and faithfull and she kicks me out thinking I cheated while didn't and later she sleeps around to then realize i didn't cheat on her and was the better choice, i wouldn't take her back, she should have trusted me in the first place and not be so easy going all sudden with other men.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Well, depending on how you played for her as the protagoniste she became less naive and doenst trust Chris anymore but she's still naive to comoletely trust kendra cause it was pretty obvious she make interest in her simply because Anna was prommoted
Anna's promotion is just a cover for Kendraa perfect situation to make friends with naive Anna. She angry looked at Anna and David's social media profiles hundreds of times. She decided to work to destroy my happy marriage.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
You might ask a similar question about why old fish Marvin doesn't fuck Kendra. He already wrote to her from a dating profile, but Kendra unmasked him. Perfect match, she is a psycho, he is a sexual offender with a suspended sentence, an explosive mixture.
yea but kendra will suck hank for promotion......that's why the whole story started ....when she didn't got promotion...she searched Ana's background...she should have sucked hank instead.

OG Log5000%

Jun 8, 2024
Anna's promotion is just a cover for Kendraa perfect situation to make friends with naive Anna. She angry looked at Anna and David's social media profiles hundreds of times. She decided to work to destroy my happy marriage.
Well, kind of a devil plan planned by a devlery girl but i hope dev keep he's word and make a happy ending me i am only looking for the truth and the revenge, like some people say "Justice is hard revenge is fun" it will be unfair if david endeed the victime in both path

3.80 star(s) 105 Votes