3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Right not to share the game, a good dev have to gain good moneys to keep up a good game.
But sharing some exciting snapshot to light up our fantasy........ ;)

Reactions: Ass Fan

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
The game about the difficult days in the relationship between husband and wife is interesting, because the author has successfully chosen the characters, texts and scenario of the development of the story. She is a beautiful woman, like a chocolate bar in a beautiful package! Three men are persistently looking for a way to convince her husband to share a piece of his chocolate! The author's imagination is important here! The husband is busy with problems at work and a sexual partner in the gym. In general, a hot story with different endings!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Too bad the dev is not there but I wanted to tell him that I love his game. Anna who sends photos with her phone and maintains this ambiguous relationship is super interesting and too little exploited in other games, very good idea.
I agree, however in a young couple it is normal in 2022 that wife or girlfriend shares her photos with other males. It is the new sociality based on sharing self images.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
The game about the difficult days in the relationship between husband and wife is interesting, because the author has successfully chosen the characters, texts and scenario of the development of the story. She is a beautiful woman, like a chocolate bar in a beautiful package! Three men are persistently looking for a way to convince her husband to share a piece of his chocolate! The author's imagination is important here! The husband is busy with problems at work and a sexual partner in the gym. In general, a hot story with different endings!
Yes, because his history has a path based on real life. When I was a little younger and my wife (who is nice, not a model, however) worked in a bar was when she had more opportunities to ... do something. But the fact is that the dangers came more from women customers!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes, because his history has a path based on real life. When I was a little younger and my wife (who is nice, not a model, however) worked in a bar was when she had more opportunities to ... do something. But the fact is that the dangers came more from women customers!
UpravDom not by lesbian clients but by a little “libertine” girls, who invited her to go out with them leaving husbands at home. a couple of times she went, then she told me certain things :oops:

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
A lot of funny and tragic events have happened in my real life and it will never happen again! That's why I like games with different endings that you can replay and experience emotions! Now the situation is hopeless, all hope for the hero!

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I agree, however in a young couple it is normal in 2022 that wife or girlfriend shares her photos with other males. It is the new sociality based on sharing self images.
Yes nowadays it's normal for wives or girlfriends to share photos with girls or another guy it's the pure truth what you said lol that's what makes this game perfect because it brings something that is hard to find in other games in this genre not to mention Anna is a magnificent wife :p

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
when will the MC ex girlfriend will come into place, cuz I’m honestly interested to see how will she try to mess up Anna. Also I know we’re still at the beginning but I can’t wait to see how far she goes next update
;) Good I also really want to know what will happen with the false friendship of the mc's ex-girlfriend with Anna for me I think she will corrupt Anna first and then encourage her to sleep with other guys is what I think now. But I don't know how this strategy of the mc's crazy
ex-girlfriend will really be I feel sorry for Anna she is good at socializing with men because she grew up with her brothers as she said but with women she is still very naive

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Yes nowadays it's normal for wives or girlfriends to share photos with girls or another guy it's the pure truth what you said lol that's what makes this game perfect because it brings something that is hard to find in other games in this genre not to mention Anna is a magnificent wife :p
I tell you more, here in Italy couples I know are all on holiday by the sea, I am scrolling through the photos of the them, in the under 35 of age is now the husband / boyfriend who takes the photos to his wife and publishes them on Instagram. Many have a girlfriend with naked breast (covered nipple) or with a clearly visible camel-toe.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
when will the MC ex girlfriend will come into place, cuz I’m honestly interested to see how will she try to mess up Anna. Also I know we’re still at the beginning but I can’t wait to see how far she goes next update
Apparently there is nothing interesting in the new update, the foundations are still being built.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some of us have seen the true detective - party with ”libertine” rape drugged hotties - saeason,
we feel 4 you, say no more.
UpravDom not by lesbian clients but by a little “libertine” girls, who invited her to go out with them leaving husbands at home. a couple of times she went, then she told me certain things :oops:
Game and release all this built up tension .. past is past. Go throbb your woman!
Go GiT!

Reactions: atrebor68

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Some of us have seen the true detective - party with ”libertine” rape drugged hotties - saeason,
we feel 4 you, say no more.

Game and release all this built up tension .. past is past. Go throbb your woman!
Go GiT!
Oh yes, when she returned back home around two in the morning and then, for breakfast, she told me what these "friends" made, this drove me hard as crazy!
PS I have never been jealous about her "ladies night".

Reactions: UpravDom

UpravDom

Aug 17, 2020
About the accumulated voltage! My woman had fun with her classmates. I wasn't jealous! I just stated that I don't mind friendly kisses, but not when the whole neck is in hickeys! A little time passed and the girl from the next apartment asked to fix the chandelier on the ceiling! The girl is beautiful, by profession a flight attendant, the name is Anna!!! I stood on a chair and adjusted the chandelier with a screwdriver! Then he looked at the girl! Anna smiled and winked coquettishly! My heart started pounding, my friend got up, but my hand treacherously dropped the screwdriver! The screwdriver hurt my friend on the head! The friend is offended and points to half past five!? It's driving me crazy! PS The situation is hopeless, version 3.0 is needed. All hope for the hero!

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
I'm anticipating Kendra's impact on the story with a mixture of trepidation and eagerness. One of the things I thought was really well done about the Anna-Chris scene texting is the way Anna made her choices out of her own free will. She could have shrugged off Chris' advances like she'd done a thousand times before, but this time she decided to do something different. She wasn't forced, coerced, blackmailed, or even particularly pressured. She wanted to send the pics and she did. You can say it was the heat of the moment, her hormones were going crazy, she was feeling sexually frustrated, etc and all that is true, but I really liked that Anna WASN'T corrupted into doing anything she didn't want to do. She acted out of her own free will and followed her own desires. Sometimes realism is hotter than fantasy!

In most VNs, Kendra would be a character designed to move the plot and the corruption further. She'd be pretending to be a friend to Anna while at the same using dirty tricks and all manner of deception to get Anna into sexually charged situations where she'd "fall." I for one hope that doesn't happen here. I'm way more interested in seeing where Anna's own desires take her without a third party interfering. In the real world, most affairs get started without another person needing to act as a cheerleader or puppetmaster.

On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to seeing David and Kendra interact again. It's completely understandable why David left her, especially considering he was just a young guy -- he wasn't a therapist who could heal her and by all accounts he suffered quite a bit from her craziness before calling it quits. If I had a friend like David, I'd absolutely have told him to leave that relationship ASAP. However, we know that Kendra did manage to get help, get on medication, and seemingly function as a normal person for the past few years. If David had stuck it out, things perhaps would have gotten better and he might have been rewarded for his patience and understanding. For a decent guy like David, ghosting and abandoning his mentally troubled ex-girlfriend is probably just about the worst thing he's ever done. I feel like he has to feel a little bad about it deep down inside despite his denials. He thinks he's replaced Krazy Kendra with Little Miss Perfect, but we know different. I'd love to see David give Kendra a real big hug and tell her he's sorry at some point. Kendra may be fated to be the game's villain and someone we'll all hate by the time the game is over, but I can't help feeling for her a little bit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. the mind of floozies never seizes to amaze in this game.
The guy who has been coercing her to dance with him, groping her and getting her drunk,
telling her plain and blank he wants to fkk her, on their first meeting,
is actually pressuring her and keeping at it. HE even tells MC and us he kept provoking,
just that she was all eyes and ears for the MC. Now she is this star at her work place, all of a sudden,
even the old drug rapists (like the asshole who wants to get her drunk enough to force her into a corner and rape her)
are coming out of the wood work to predate.
The simple trick of her just dropping her pictures in his lap is of no impact.
Her mind set is: I already resisted, I will resist and some more and jerk him around.

The guy is dangerous tho, the kind Charli got raped and beaten half to death by in hillside.

The fact MC keeps playing it cool around that asshole is making MC so small and vulnerable.
She wasn't forced, coerced, blackmailed, or even particularly pressured
Sometimes facing your demons is the only way to survive, otherwise, like in this game,.
all these despicable men an women will eat you alive.
MC had it all when pitted against his drug rapist ”friend” who assaulted his soon to be wife right off the bat with rapey comments.

Last edited:

EndlessNights

Jun 18, 2022
The simple trick of her just dropping her pictures in his lap is of no impact.
Her mind set is: I already resisted, I will resist and some more and jerk him around.
Yeah, absolutely. In fact, maybe it's boredom more than anything else that lead Anna to send the pics. In her mind at this point, she's not cheating or starting something, just playing around and enjoying the attention. A dangerous game, for sure.
The guy is dangerous tho, the kind Charli got raped and beaten half to death by in hillside.
Chris definitely doesn't seem to live by any strict code of ethics to put it mildly. Plenty of womanizers, sex addicts, and manwhores would still draw the line at pursuing their best friend's girlfriend and wife, but Chris has been after Anna from day one. That doesn't mean he's necessarily a rapist. At least not the kind who physically overpowers women. He seems to enjoy the chase and the back and forth between a man and a woman. He's also a braggart -- after the euphoria of having sex with Anna for the first time fades, his mind will probably immediately go to who he can tell about his conquest and how he's going to subtly (or directly) throw this in David's face one day. His internal narrative is probably going to be all about how Anna wanted him and couldn't get enough (not that a rapist wouldn't necessarily think the same way).

I could very easily see Chris getting a woman out of her gourd drunk, assuming consent, and fucking her which is...well, rape. So, a harsh take but perhaps not an unfair one, Canto.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes