3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I was just going through the thread and reading the reviews and I saw your comment...Based on what I've seen you should probably steer clear of this game. I certainly will. As I understand it the first 2 chapters will be mostly railroaded and its pretty much established that the wife is pregnant and is already bored and "looking for entertainment" elsewhere, though she hasn't done anything physical yet. There are a bunch of slimy pervs that are trying to get to her as always. Husband is kinda sus as well so...pretty much a general direction where it's going. So like the warning says if ya dont like ntr, dont play it.

I havn't actually played so if anyone has something different to say feel free to correct me.
Got it thanks. It's interesting that so many like the "cheating wife" genre, typically they seem to insert themselves into the role of the guy who 'steals' the woman when IRL the opposite it probably more the case.

In any event, let's hope that life grants each a true case of the stories they love, except they'd likely be on the recieving end of things, not the 'giving' end. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Yotsuyu and Ass Fan

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only issue I have with games like this isn't the NTR, it's the illusion of choice.

Will you save their marriage or destroy it? Your decisions will impact the conclusion!
We know there is going to be NTR, there is no saving that marriage. She's having her mans kid and then starts taking dick from everyone else, there is no happy ever after there.

I don't mind NTR but having stuff like that in the description will make some people think it's avoidable and has a romance route when it probably won't.

Just be honest, there is no good outcome here. Don't make people think there is and you won't have any complaints.

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
I have a feeling that "saving" the marriage will mean letting the wife whore about town. As fucked up as that is.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quite the contrarry, the wife is in a power position and not knowing it,
while the hubby is in a lover position and not knowing it.
She is the harpy who would cut off Cris to pieces and force feed his bits to her ass of a boss.
Cannot wait to see that!
I have a feeling that "saving" the marriage will mean letting the wife whore about town. As fucked up as that is.
MC needs to get over himself and motorboat himself deep into his wife all day and all night.
Wife needs to start ball busting all these posers hanging about and dom them to smitereens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I don't think this dev has made any other games so I don't have much to base it on other than the story so far but I think people are being too pessimistic about the marriage being doomed. Davids character has had some pretty substantial decisions ( that we havent seen the impact of yet) and I could easily see them sticking together through it if David is upfront and honest with Anna and doesn't fuck around himself with the gym chick.

I mean davids character doesn't seem like the proto-typical cuck you see in other games. Hes rich (well lets see how the buisness scam story ends) successful athletic has a normal size dick and isn't a push over. Was nice to see him verbally spar with Chris and get under his skin rather than being meek. So the only thing that I think would break their marriage is David keep secretd about gym girl the business being in trouble etc.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Quite the contrarry, the wife is in a power position and not knowing it,
while the hubby is in a lover position and not knowing it.
She is the harpy who would cut off Cris to pieces and force feed his bits to her ass of a boss.
Cannot wait to see that!

MC needs to get over himself and motorboat himself deep into his wife all day and all night.
Wife needs to start ball busting all these posers hanging about and dom them to smitereens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game oN!
Finally someone with the same kind of idea that I have about Anna many don't realize that she is dominant and pretends to be naive she is just teasing the damn Chris my friends Anna is tough she was raised with her brothers do you think that she is so naive anyway? I don't know about you but if there's a way to save this marriage even if David is a failure in bed, he doesn't even give an oral sex to Anna then it's easy to lose the girl anyway. But if it's to have sex with everyone this Chris won't get anything from Anna I can't wait to be able to make the choices for her to kick this unfortunate in the balls

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I don't think this dev has made any other games so I don't have much to base it on other than the story so far but I think people are being too pessimistic about the marriage being doomed. Davids character has had some pretty substantial decisions ( that we havent seen the impact of yet) and I could easily see them sticking together through it if David is upfront and honest with Anna and doesn't fuck around himself with the gym chick.

I mean davids character doesn't seem like the proto-typical cuck you see in other games. Hes rich (well lets see how the buisness scam story ends) successful athletic has a normal size dick and isn't a push over. Was nice to see him verbally spar with Chris and get under his skin rather than being meek. So the only thing that I think would break their marriage is David keep secretd about gym girl the business being in trouble etc.
:unsure: I think the gym girl has a lot to do with Mc's crazy ex girlfriend you can see in the choices that she is persistent in asking Mc for help there's something wrong with this story I think she was hired by the ex-girlfriend it's still too early to say this but that's what i'm realizing i hope i'm wrong and she's just another crazy girl who was attracted to david lol

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
It's an NTR game and it's only just started.

So either near the end or, if it's hard unavoidable NTR which I think it is, never and he's going to get the wife at the end.
Yeah you are right. After playing this update I think it's inevitable.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Mr_Palmer

It seems that in the first Ch1 everything will be told with text and small gestures.Dev remove this vase as David's character cannot be seen

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
As much as I want to express my frustration about slow start and no interesting scenes yet (phone convos are fun, but only with some picture exchange that happened briefly once so far), the setting for future is building nicely. I know there was mentioned somewhere that choices you make will have effect later, but it is hard to grasp yet how they will affect stuff. I wonder if I can play loyal husband, always be honest with wife and encourage her to dress nicely or meet other people and still have taste of NTR or do I absolutely must play as flirting, lying, controlling husband to get that content in its essence? When there will be update with some real action I will play from the start again and I hope by then it is more clear what paths you can shape with your choices.

Other than that, as it has been said before, models and environment are gorgeous, text is readable and story is not ridicilous. Looking forward to this game, always! :)

P.S. Idea for future scene... If husband starts to become suspicious of wife, and she feels like she needs to reinforce the fact that she still loves him and is his woman - she could gift husband a sexy boudoir photoshoot. Often these photoshoots turn steamy tho, especially if photographer would be friend of Chris for example. Now there could be choice to keep it professional or not, in any case photoshoots are always hot in games in my opinion and it is a pretty common surprise gift from wives to their husbands. Cheers! :)

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes