3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Good I also really want to know what will happen with the false friendship of the mc's ex-girlfriend with Anna for me I think she will corrupt Anna first and then encourage her to sleep with other guys is what I think now. But I don't know how this strategy of the mc's crazy
ex-girlfriend will really be I feel sorry for Anna she is good at socializing with men because she grew up with her brothers as she said but with women she is still very naive
I'm anticipating Kendra's impact on the story with a mixture of trepidation and eagerness. One of the things I thought was really well done about the Anna-Chris scene texting is the way Anna made her choices out of her own free will. She could have shrugged off Chris' advances like she'd done a thousand times before, but this time she decided to do something different. She wasn't forced, coerced, blackmailed, or even particularly pressured. She wanted to send the pics and she did. You can say it was the heat of the moment, her hormones were going crazy, she was feeling sexually frustrated, etc and all that is true, but I really liked that Anna WASN'T corrupted into doing anything she didn't want to do. She acted out of her own free will and followed her own desires. Sometimes realism is hotter than fantasy!

In most VNs, Kendra would be a character designed to move the plot and the corruption further. She'd be pretending to be a friend to Anna while at the same using dirty tricks and all manner of deception to get Anna into sexually charged situations where she'd "fall." I for one hope that doesn't happen here. I'm way more interested in seeing where Anna's own desires take her without a third party interfering. In the real world, most affairs get started without another person needing to act as a cheerleader or puppetmaster.

On the other hand, I'm really looking forward to seeing David and Kendra interact again. It's completely understandable why David left her, especially considering he was just a young guy -- he wasn't a therapist who could heal her and by all accounts he suffered quite a bit from her craziness before calling it quits. If I had a friend like David, I'd absolutely have told him to leave that relationship ASAP. However, we know that Kendra did manage to get help, get on medication, and seemingly function as a normal person for the past few years. If David had stuck it out, things perhaps would have gotten better and he might have been rewarded for his patience and understanding. For a decent guy like David, ghosting and abandoning his mentally troubled ex-girlfriend is probably just about the worst thing he's ever done. I feel like he has to feel a little bad about it deep down inside despite his denials. He thinks he's replaced Krazy Kendra with Little Miss Perfect, but we know different. I'd love to see David give Kendra a real big hug and tell her he's sorry at some point. Kendra may be fated to be the game's villain and someone we'll all hate by the time the game is over, but I can't help feeling for her a little bit.
The question is, did David know about Kendra's disease?

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The question is, did David know about Kendra's disease?
Hmm good answer but I don't think so because David doesn't talk about it at the beginning of the game he just thinks that she was very jealous but he didn't even know she is completely crazy and today he is trying to destroy their relationship for revenge or maybe they want to to win him back it's hard to know 100% without knowing the rest of the story between the two I hope we can explore this further when the opportunity comes to control Anna

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1659499482476.png

A Perfect Marriage v0.3 Status

v0.3 is playable day Wednesday mostly from David's point of view.
We get to hear from two new characters,
and we'll see David, Anna, and Chris of course.
I also made some adjustments to the previous content.
There was some redundant material with Chris on Tuesday
that was a better fit for Monday, so I made that change to streamline it.

Take care

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Saw the warning on the main page but before spending the time to DL and try, will ask the probably redundant question anyway based on the (generally always lying description of these games)... Will the player truly have choices in the game, or will the inevitable cheating, betrayel, etc happen regardless?

Seems like in all these games the women are low moral types who fall into whatever contrived or stupid situation they can, and mostly throw away any/all relationships they have because of some magical big cock, or the fact they feel bored or deprived of something. It's like IRL true, and is one reason the divorce rate is so high (justifiably) in most of the world where they don't simply stone to death or otherwise maim/kill cheaters.

Back on point, does the story actually have real choices that cover the gambit of possibilities for truly deciging who or what cheating, sharing, whatever might occur? Or is the woman destined to be a cocksleeve regardless like so many of these games turrn out to be in spite of a game description that they have real options to play all aspects of the relationship spectrum (like why not have the dude cheat and lose his wife when she finds a non-asshole replacement and the ex-spouse has to face the consequences, etc)

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I've played my fair share of female protagonist/corruption style games through the years and i've seen the real specimens that devs have come up with; creeps, blackmailers, sexual harassers even rapists to corrupt the female character and yet not one of these games have had a character as annoying (to me) as Chris is in this.

This pushy, persistent, snakey, slimey, slithering little shit cunt of a man. I'll make it my lifes mission to ensure that he doesn't get even a crumb of Anna's pussy. I'll let her give it up for her fat, disgusting slob of a boss first, i'll even have her gangbanged by a group of smelly, unwashed homeless bums before i'd even think of letting him get any action in this game.

Time to take your vows and join a fucking monastery Chris. :)

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Saw the warning on the main page but before spending the time to DL and try, will ask the probably redundant question anyway based on the (generally always lying description of these games)... Will the player truly have choices in the game, or will the inevitable cheating, betrayel, etc happen regardless?

Seems like in all these games the women are low moral types who fall into whatever contrived or stupid situation they can, and mostly throw away any/all relationships they have because of some magical big cock, or the fact they feel bored or deprived of something. It's like IRL true, and is one reason the divorce rate is so high (justifiably) in most of the world where they don't simply stone to death or otherwise maim/kill cheaters.

Back on point, does the story actually have real choices that cover the gambit of possibilities for truly deciging who or what cheating, sharing, whatever might occur? Or is the woman destined to be a cocksleeve regardless like so many of these games turrn out to be in spite of a game description that they have real options to play all aspects of the relationship spectrum (like why not have the dude cheat and lose his wife when she finds a non-asshole replacement and the ex-spouse has to face the consequences, etc)
I was just going through the thread and reading the reviews and I saw your comment...Based on what I've seen you should probably steer clear of this game. I certainly will. As I understand it the first 2 chapters will be mostly railroaded and its pretty much established that the wife is pregnant and is already bored and "looking for entertainment" elsewhere, though she hasn't done anything physical yet. There are a bunch of slimy pervs that are trying to get to her as always. Husband is kinda sus as well so...pretty much a general direction where it's going. So like the warning says if ya dont like ntr, dont play it.

I havn't actually played so if anyone has something different to say feel free to correct me.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes