3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Given how liking NTR is often used to judge people morally, yeah it kind of REALLY needs to be pointed out?

You are annoyed at how much the dev goes out of his way to point out the absurdity of judging the worth of a person for judging a kink? Congratulations, the fact that you felt the need to point that it didn't make a difference means that the warning is meant for YOU!

Thank you for reading it and knowing how little the dev values your opposition to NTR!
popcorn4.gif

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I really like this game but this update has very little spice. Ok the well writing of dialogues, but no spicy things happens, no sex, no exhibitionism, nothing. A grey episode. In my mind, an episodic story something significant must happen in every episode, if we are talking about an adult game. A couple of butt groping are not significant.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I've played my fair share of female protagonist/corruption style games through the years and i've seen the real specimens that devs have come up with; creeps, blackmailers, sexual harassers even rapists to corrupt the female character and yet not one of these games have had a character as annoying (to me) as Chris is in this.

This pushy, persistent, snakey, slimey, slithering little shit cunt of a man. I'll make it my lifes mission to ensure that he doesn't get even a crumb of Anna's pussy. I'll let her give it up for her fat, disgusting slob of a boss first, i'll even have her gangbanged by a group of smelly, unwashed homeless bums before i'd even think of letting him get any action in this game.

Time to take your vows and join a fucking monastery Chris. :)
AHAHHAhh, you are SO right ! The competitors for Anna's Pussy (yes, capital) are really ugly and muddy characters.
If a competitor like the MC of "Acting Lessons" or "Leap of Faith" appears, Anna's pussy would use Google Maps to look for their cock!

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I really like this game but this update has very little spice. Ok the well writing of dialogues, but no spicy things happens, no sex, no exhibitionism, nothing. A grey episode. In my mind, an episodic story something significant must happen in every episode, if we are talking about an adult game. A couple of butt groping are not significant.
You have many such games where the wife quickly spoils and fucks everything that moves while the husband stands and the idiot watches. This story is original and told with words and graceful gestures.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
What happened to the girl in the first update who was trying to sabotage Anna’s marriage cause she’s with her ex Chris?
At first I thought we were playing her character, but havnt seen her in awhile, I know Anna talks about her befriending her since she got promotion but that’s it?
Also got a bad feeling about this boys night out with Chris, something like he will drug his friend so he has to bring him home late to Anna and help put him in bed and then he’ll try to bang Anna

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Not what I wrote. This story is about a wife sexually tempted by some events, is not a love tale for young girls, is an adult game for men.
What I mean is that in this particular episode the Dev should wrote something spicy event: wife buying a new hot dress, wife doing some selfie for insta or, cause of hormones, enjoy to arouse some colleagues or boys in gym. Dev is a very good writer, he can do it with class.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
someone else hates chris for being such an annoying character, i want to be able to have the option to send him to hell i prefer any other guy except fucking chris =)
I think everyone here is with you on this I want to see Chris getting sick thinking he'll have Anna I won't let Anna be with a toxic guy like him I'd rather be with the filthy pig boss even if I have to lol or some other handsome guy :p

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
she’s with her ex Chris
a wife sexually tempted by some events
chris for being such an annoying character,
Chris never has, not had and never will, never have Ana. Never!
She drives the interactions, she lets petty men ogle or touch her,
making them sweat their minds off her.

Having a harem of fans loyal to your whims is a hard thing to achieve
and thus we gotta go slow,
very very careful and slow.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I'm done with this one. It's just a typical female corruption game. Was hoping for something else, but it's just too kinetic for me. No choices where there should be. Description says we'll control their fate, but we can't. We are just going along for the ride. That's fine for those that enjoy that type of content, but it's just not for me is all. Thanks any ways, and best of luck with your game.

rporter

Aug 12, 2017
sorry if its written and I missed it, is this the husband cheating of the wife or the wife cheating on the husband? and if both, more or less equally or %90 one character and a scene or two with the other? just trying to gauge if this is my jam or not

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
All -
Thursday is going to be a short update and I anticipate it will be ready in a month. After that, my plan is to do Friday and Saturday in one update, and that will be a wrap for the first part. Then we go back in time and follow Anna in part two. The updates will be similar in that we’ll see a release by playable day, for the week. Part Three will begin at the same point that Part One and Two end… it will be more of a free-for-all and won’t stick to the daily update model that part 1 and 2 are using. An update may span multiple days… or may just include one event. Either way I will be sure to warn you about shorter updates in case you want to wait. I for one don’t particularly like picking up and putting down a story, so I understand the frustration!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are itching to start the game. Kinetic means we are back seat driving and this is bland.
The couple has sex regularly, should be the only action and constant in the game.
The male is aware of the bulls, the female is aware of them too.
There is no fire to be had tho. There is no plot so to speak.
The girl is going through the motions of stringing fans along for her onlyfans page.
All nice and dandy, that is purely voyeur and nothing more.
The boy is letting his wife bask in the fame, giving her full reign in the bedroom.

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes