3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Because nothing has happened yet so why tag
because I would hate (as alot of others would) to get into a game and be forced to get upset by that...unless it is avoidable it should be tagged ..do you not agree.. this is a new account for me ..lost password to old one ..I have been here longer than you think lol old account Dalon44 started Jun 10, 2017 stated because I do know what I am saying ... and it is in the genre tags so should be at top

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2021
I don't know why they think this is a sick burn. I almost always delete renpy games that are in progress when I am done with the update. I know that when the next update comes I'm going to have to delete the old version anyway and in the interval is it just a waste of hard drive space. Are there people out there who keep every version of the game? If so, why?
I personally only keep the folders so I can see when I last played it (Date modified) with the "saves" folder inside it, just in case the saves in appdata don't work.

because I would hate (as alot of others would) to get into a game and be forced to get upset by that...unless it is avoidable it should be tagged ..do you not agree.. this is a new account for me ..lost password to old one ..I have been here longer than you think lol old account Dalon44 started Jun 10, 2017 stated because I do know what I am saying ... and it is in the genre tags so should be at top
You see the guy in the banner looking at her ass, you see the fat ugly guy, the angry looking woman and the player-like guy on the left. Surely you can figure it out based on that image alone? Lol

.. not to mention the screenshots that quite obviously display MC"s jealousy/annoyance about other guys and the fat old guy checking her out.

Reactions: Gudil

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
I personally only keep the folders so I can see when I last played it (Date modified) with the "saves" folder inside it, just in case the saves in appdata don't work.

You see the guy in the banner looking at her ass, you see the fat ugly guy, the angry looking woman and the player-like guy on the left. Surely you can figure it out based on that image alone? Lol

.. not to mention the screenshots that quite obviously display MC"s jealousy/annoyance about other guys and the fat old guy checking her out.
Yea I see them but there are different things that have those things (Genre) if the tags were without cheating ..oh wait that isn't there either lol ..then ppl would not complain about someone asking about tags ..it is when ntr is involved that people do come back with ..it has not happen yet...but it is in Genre list but not in tags at the top ..i do not like ntr but that is me if yall do more power to ya ..but do not belittle people who do not for not liking it .i wasted my time downloading and playing a game where I was told my choices in 1St part would make the couple who they are and part two what they become and 3rd part what happens ..but after playing it I see (like you said ) were it is headed ..it is why I checked 1st page of game again and seen it listed in Genre so yea for me wasted time when I could have played my kind of game ..I work alot ..time is important to me

• Angry

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
How to do it this way: I ask in the forum how to start playing a new game, do my choices matter or not and if I can avoid forced sex scenes and if there are many ways, because when there is only one way to spoil a character it's terribly boring . I don't play a game like that. Because I believe that a game that gives no choice is shallow and there is no point in playing it. This game is an exception to me, I want to see what comes next.

Reactions: Dalon44@

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Damn what a slow burn, that's ok but would be nice with at least one sex scene per update :oops:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
There's more info under spoilers, but I agree, makes sense including what's planned to tags, otherwise every game starts as vanilla then tags keep getting added.

Reactions: Dalon44@

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
How to do it this way: I ask in the forum how to start playing a new game, do my choices matter or not and if I can avoid forced sex scenes and if there are many ways, because when there is only one way to spoil a character it's terribly boring . I don't play a game like that. Because I believe that a game that gives no choice is shallow and there is no point in playing it. This game is an exception to me, I want to see what comes next.
Exactly if you have no choice And are forced down a path then were is the fun in choosing anything ntr is no choice for mc cucked no matter what you answer at start ..this is why ntr isn't for me ..choice matters or should ..choosing to let it happen or not is important and the fact that the tag is not at top is cucking the player ..SADLY I liked the game until I seen the ntr coming A perfect marriage isn't (in my opinion ) getting cucked and everything under the pic on page one lead me to believe that it was avoidable .see here

The story will be in three parts.

Part One is mostly from David's point of view. You'll journey through an entire week of his life, and you'll make some decisions for him that shape his personality and the course of his marriage.

Part Two is mostly from Anna's point of view. You'll journey through the same week as Part One, but you'll see it from her point of view, and you'll make some decisions for her that will shape her personality and the course of her marriage.

Part Three will continue the story beyond the first week, and this is where the real action will happen. Your decisions in Part One and Part Two will set the course for Part Three, and during Part Three you'll see things from both David's and Anna's points of view as they deal with tough times in their marriage. Will you save their marriage or destroy it? Your decisions will impact the conclusion!

course of marriage at end of both one and two part 3 at end...save their marriage or destroy it. Your decisions will impact the conclusion!

.why I downloaded it and played it ..but that is why the tag is needed Would have saved me some time .I have nothing against those that like ntr but I just asked about tag for us that do not like it ..my post was for admin so they could fix it.. if the ntr is avoidable it should say so in genre not just ntr ..so tag is needed I download because of romance tag and the fact that ntr and cheating was not in tags at the top

Last edited:

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020

Those pics show

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
I agree. This game needs the NTR tag. Especially because people are so nervous about NTR. Otherwise a lot of people in this thread will have a rant and complain (actually rightfully) why they have not been warned.

And honestly the NTR already begun. NTR is not about sex scenes itself. Its about the whole process of jealousy, betrayal and corruption. So there is already NTR taking place in the game. Get the tag guys. Otherwise you will have A LOT of discussions in this matter here.

Jul 27, 2021
Those pics show

A game with just sexual harassment doesn't have these characters in a banner, aside from that I've seen the same model for the fat old guy in other games and they all had NTR when it had just a male protagonist, if it had a only a female protagonist they are almost always corruption games where the wife eventually (un)willingly cheats on her boyfriend with the fat old guy.

Generally speaking you only put characters in a banner that are relevant to a story, what could possibly have some guy checking your "wife" out, a fat old guy and a player-like guy have as purpose if they're the vocal point to this story? It seems dead obvious to me that these characters serve a bigger role than just going around saying "Hey you have a sexy ass".

Look at the banners of A Promise Left Unkept and Lisa, then compare it to Hillside and Lust Academy, all 4 games have the sexual harassment tag, non-surprisingly the first two have NTR. Don't get me wrong however, there are indeed games without the male antagonists in the banner but for this game it's dead obvious that these characters serve a bigger purpose than just being bystanders.

I agree. This game needs the NTR tag. Especially because people are so nervous about NTR. Otherwise a lot of people in this thread will have a rant and complain (actually rightfully) why they have not been warned.

And honestly the NTR already begun. NTR is not about sex scenes itself. Its about the whole process of jealousy, betrayal and corruption. So there is already NTR taking place in the game. Get the tag guys. Otherwise you will have A LOT of discussions in this matter here.
But it has if you check the Genre, which usually state the tags relevant to the game including proposed.
1660119530302.png

That process is called Corruption, not necessarily NTR. It only becomes NTR when the husband actually gets cuckolded, up till version 0.3b the only thing that happens is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I'm aware with the rules on F95, tags only get added if the content is actually there to prevent people downloading this game, finding out later it doesn't have the "promised" content.

Last edited:

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
A game with just sexual harassment doesn't have these characters in a banner, aside from that I've seen the same model for the fat old guy in other games and they all had NTR when it had just a male protagonist, if it had a only a female protagonist they are almost always corruption games where the wife eventually (un)willingly cheats on her boyfriend with the fat old guy.

Generally speaking you only put characters in a banner that are relevant to a story, what could possibly have some guy checking your "wife" out, a fat old guy and a player-like guy have as purpose if they're the vocal point to this story? It seems dead obvious to me that these characters serve a bigger role than just going around saying "Hey you have a sexy ass".

Look at the banners of A Promise Left Unkept and Lisa, then compare it to Hillside and Lust Academy, all 4 games have the sexual harassment tag, non-surprisingly the first two have NTR. Don't get me wrong however, there are indeed games without the male antagonists in the banner but for this game it's dead obvious that these characters serve a bigger purpose than just being bystanders.
ok so you play alot of ntr games that i avoid ..because there is a ntr tag at the top i do not know the characters you do because i do not play ntr games when i can see tag at the top ..glad you know so much about ntr if that is what you like but us that does not play those.. are not dumb.. because we do not know those characters you speak of ,,just different tastes in games belittling someone for stating facts is dumb tag should be at top and who would want to play a game they will get mad about itinually wasting alot more thing if it is going to be in game a heads up is proper glad you like ntr but i do not ,,and i am not alone in this thinking

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro and Gudil
Jul 27, 2021
ok so you play alot of ntr games that i avoid ..because there is a ntr tag at the top i do not know the characters you do because i do not play ntr games when i can see tag at the top ..glad you know so much about ntr if that is what you like but us that does nt ..play those are not dumb because we do not know those characters you speak of ,,jus different tastes
I'm not even talking about tastes, I'm talking about the fact it's obvious that these characters in the banner serve a BIGGER purpose in the story. Aside from that I play a wide variety of games both with or without NTR, it simply doesn't matter to me.

If you look at any movie poster:

Do you think the bad guys are in this poster because they will have 10 seconds screen time while saying "Fuck the Force!" or do you think they have a bigger part in the story?

If you click the Genre spoiler button it shows the tags this game will have and are planned to be in the game. The "Tags" on top of the thread are not always up-to-date and ONLY are added if the content is actually in the game.
1660121132620.png

1660121186812.png

Pro-tip: Always check the Genre and Developer Notes as these can give you clues about the general direction of the game including future tags which you may or may not like.

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
I'm not even talking about tastes, I'm talking about the fact it's obvious that these characters in the banner serve a BIGGER purpose in the story. Aside from that I play a wide variety of games both with or without NTR, it simply doesn't matter to me.

If you look at any movie poster:

Do you think the bad guys are in this poster because they will have 10 seconds screen time while saying "Fuck the Force!" or do you think they have a bigger part in the story?

If you click the Genre spoiler button it shows the tags this game will have and are planned to be in the game. The "Tags" on top of the thread are not always up-to-date and ONLY are added if the content is actually in the game.
View attachment 1976059

View attachment 1976062

Pro-tip: Always check the Genre and Developer Notes as these can give you clues about the general direction of the game including future tags which you may or may not like.
the fat ugly guy in poster is in a game about a model no ntr rape yes ntr not,,, single girl female mc.. but for the record what is it about putting the tag on top ..killing you for lol

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

HeyUgurr

Mar 31, 2018
As Mr_Palmer said that many things would happen in the course of the game I think in the second part when we finally manage to control Anna we can change the paths she followed with Chris and some things from her point of view remembering that we are still controlling David for now.
It's better that way so we can block group sex or threesome :4Head:

Reactions: Ass Fan
3.80 star(s) 106 Votes