3.80 star(s) 106 Votes

Sporange

Oct 25, 2021
No it's not getting under my skin - it's just mind-boggling that despite giving clear warnings, someone would still claim I'm misleading or doing a bait-and-switch. Trust me, I'm not trying to bait anyone who wouldn't enjoy it. I'm making this game for my fans and patrons and people who enjoy it. There are many people that do/will/would hate it, and that's fine. I hope they don't play it, for their sake. I don't care about clicks or views. I just want to share it with like-minded people who would enjoy it like I do. It's not for everyone, and I can live with that!
My issues aren't with the NTR (because I don't care if it's in it or not), or even if you did bait-and-switch in some way (I don't think you did). Your story is more kinetic than I'd like, and I hate the way Anna and Chris are both written. She's coming off as spineless; sending some useless dickwad risqué pictures, letting him grope her with no consequence, hit on her, then inviting him to spend the night. He's coming off as what a 14-year old boy with consent issues would consider a ladies' man, and it's gross.

You're a talented artist, so I'll check out your next work (hopefully there's a next work). This one isn't for me, so I've deleted it.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Allow renaming please.

2. We have way to much information. We see every other character (Chris, Hank) and what they are planning. Where is the thrill in that? ... Maybe some ppl like that, maybe make it an option to see that (at game start).
Especially with Chris - its would be more fun to only see the wife during that time and not him. But maybe even skip that and only show the wife with her phone and not show what she is sending/receiving.
We know after the flashback with the boss at the restaurant that he is after her - to know that he is plotting against her and how is tmi imho.

It would be better (imho) when the MC has the chance (with choices) to get to a point were he can see all the text later ...

3. Because of 2. the story is slower than needed. Without all the sidetracking and just some hints and teases we would be further down the line.

I am fine with slow burn, but here I think that at least 30-40% of the renders and text are not helping the game but working against it.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
As Mr_Palmer said that many things would happen in the course of the game I think in the second part when we finally manage to control Anna we can change the paths she followed with Chris and some things from her point of view remembering that we are still controlling David for now.

So we still haven't seen how Anna behaves totally out of our sight and what she thinks about Chris' attempts to hit on her and the other guys as her boss, so for me no cheating has happened yet.
Anna is just having fun getting attention from other men for not getting it from David

And taking that into consideration Anna didn't have good sex with her husband she's frustrated so we all know how a woman is after a newborn I'm speaking from experience lol her arousal is pretty high so Anna didn't care too much when Chris touched her on her ass so in my view David has to put work aside and give the best sex his wife has ever had in her life and of course always giving her pussy an oral sex she deserves all that attention there maybe she pays more attention to Chris' advances

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
Call me a prude, but I really can't stand the character model furthest right on the banner... UGH! The only possible acceptable NTR situation would be from the wife's perspective watching her pathetic man getting his cherry popped by baldie ;) Too much?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What happened to the girl in the first update who was trying to sabotage Anna’s marriage cause she’s with her ex Chris?
At first I thought we were playing her character, but havnt seen her in awhile, I know Anna talks about her befriending her since she got promotion but that’s it?
Also got a bad feeling about this boys night out with Chris, something like he will drug his friend so he has to bring him home late to Anna and help put him in bed and then he’ll try to bang Anna
Nothing will happen there, only in CH3

Reactions: Ass Fan

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't know why they think this is a sick burn. I almost always delete renpy games that are in progress when I am done with the update. I know that when the next update comes I'm going to have to delete the old version anyway and in the interval is it just a waste of hard drive space. Are there people out there who keep every version of the game? If so, why?
I have such an old version of the game and when a new version comes out I first start playing the new release and save the new version and then delete the old version.

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
As Mr_Palmer said that many things would happen in the course of the game I think in the second part when we finally manage to control Anna we can change the paths she followed with Chris and some things from her point of view remembering that we are still controlling David for now.
Yes and no... you won't be able to change the events you see in Part 1. But you can have a say in how Anna responds to the events. Maybe she feels terrible about sending pics to Chris? Maybe it gave her a thrill? How you'd like her to react will be an indicator of how the story unfolds in Part 3.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Yes and no... you won't be able to change the events you see in Part 1. But you can have a say in how Anna responds to the events. Maybe she feels terrible about sending pics to Chris? Maybe it gave her a thrill? How you'd like her to react will be an indicator of how the story unfolds in Part 3.
She
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
:D(y) Yes that's exactly what I'm thinking it will be interesting to see Anna still having some regrets I'm looking forward to what happens next. I wish you the best of luck and keep up the great work in the game

Reactions: Isabella69

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's obvious that this is an NTR focused story. It's unreal how brainless some people are with their expectations.

The whole point of the story seems to be to challenge the couple with NTR scenarios. Why would you play this thinking the story will change to some vanilla romance based on some early choices?

The first two parts will mostly be fixed events where your choices will affect the characters' personalities but not the events that transpire. Part 3 will be the culmination of those events based on the characters you defined while getting there.

If you picked all the "best" choices to keep them faithful, there should be a happy ending where they come out of the ordeal in tact. But if you are truly against NTR vibes, why the hell would you play this? It couldn't be more obvious from the overview that NTR antagonists will try to do their NTR attempts.

----------------------------

As for my impression, the writing is actually quite incredible for a typical western NTR plot. The characters are well defined and consistent, with convincing backstories and motivations. The basic harem fan would look at the wife and call her a whore, but the game isn't aimed at those folks, is it?

To me, she maintains a delicate balance of character traits. There is naivete, level-headedness, loyalty, trust, and vulnerability. The backstory between the wife and Chris explains very well her baseline mental state when interacting with him through the texts. She accepted him and all his flaws during the wedding to appease her husband, but it did evolve into a somewhat functional friendship. She friendzoned him and tries to think of his flirting and her recent indulgence of him to be harmless. Of course, things are not so clear cut and humans are complex creatures. She obviously enjoys the attention somewhat, even though she doesn't plan on crossing the line. It's the perfect grey area to set the initial state so that it could develop in either direction (but obviously is set up to enable a smooth transition into NTR).

---------------------------

Basically, while there will be an ending to save the marriage and maybe even come out stronger, but the journey to get there is certainly not geared towards the typical harem/romance crowed at all. Read the overview before complaining about a game that wasn't meant for you. I suspect the wife won't actually have sex with anyone else until part 3 (if you went for NTR), but the lead up to part 3 will focus on sexual harassment, corruption attempts, temptations, and all that jazz. I doubt that is a fun time for any hardcore harem/romance dudes, so it's just not a game for you.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Nice Game with great Renders, but right now not much happening, will hopefully get better in the future releases.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's obvious that this is an NTR focused story. It's unreal how brainless some people are with their expectations.

The whole point of the story seems to be to challenge the couple with NTR scenarios. Why would you play this thinking the story will change to some vanilla romance based on some early choices?

The first two parts will mostly be fixed events where your choices will affect the characters' personalities but not the events that transpire. Part 3 will be the culmination of those events based on the characters you defined while getting there.

If you picked all the "best" choices to keep them faithful, there should be a happy ending where they come out of the ordeal in tact. But if you are truly against NTR vibes, why the hell would you play this? It couldn't be more obvious from the overview that NTR antagonists will try to do their NTR attempts.

----------------------------

As for my impression, the writing is actually quite incredible for a typical western NTR plot. The characters are well defined and consistent, with convincing backstories and motivations. The basic harem fan would look at the wife and call her a whore, but the game isn't aimed at those folks, is it?

To me, she maintains a delicate balance of character traits. There is naivete, level-headedness, loyalty, trust, and vulnerability. The backstory between the wife and Chris explains very well her baseline mental state when interacting with him through the texts. She accepted him and all his flaws during the wedding to appease her husband, but it did evolve into a somewhat functional friendship. She friendzoned him and tries to think of his flirting and her recent indulgence of him to be harmless. Of course, things are not so clear cut and humans are complex creatures. She obviously enjoys the attention somewhat, even though she doesn't plan on crossing the line. It's the perfect grey area to set the initial state so that it could develop in either direction (but obviously is set up to enable a smooth transition into NTR).

---------------------------

Basically, while there will be an ending to save the marriage and maybe even come out stronger, but the journey to get there is certainly not geared towards the typical harem/romance crowed at all. Read the overview before complaining about a game that wasn't meant for you. I suspect the wife won't actually have sex with anyone else until part 3 (if you went for NTR), but the lead up to part 3 will focus on sexual harassment, corruption attempts, temptations, and all that jazz. I doubt that is a fun time for any hardcore harem/romance dudes, so it's just not a game for you.
(y) Congratulations man, I take my hat off to you, this is a respectful text that will clear all doubts of everyone here now. No kidding, you ended up helping me out with a few lines like, "To me, she maintains a delicate balance of character traits. There's naivety, wisdom, loyalty, trust, and vulnerability." I loved everything you wrote but this part is what I think about Anna also..

3.80 star(s) 106 Votes